• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bucky x OC (DOUBLING INCLUDED) (Updated)

sunshine_child

No rest for the wicked
Good day, everyone! How are you all doing? I'm back after a very, very long hiatus, I only remembered that I even had an account here when I tried to sign up and my email was in use? Since it's been a long while, I thought I should make a new post. Currently, after seeing Endgame and then proceeding to binge watch every Marvel movie I could find, I've been craving some Bucky Barnes x OC. I started dreaming up a character and then it led to wanting to use said character.

My general rules are below-

1. If you're going to ghost, please don't, let me know that you're not interested or you're bored or whatever the reason is, I'll understand. If you don't let me know, I'll be waiting, forever, until I'm old and wrinkled- so let me know.

2. Communication is important, if you don't like the way the plot is going, tell me and we can change it.

3. I love when the replies are readable and not all over the place, meaning, decent grammar and spelling. My starters are usually 1000 words per character then I write roughly between 500-700 for normal, it depends on your reply. If you feel you can't match that, it's fine, but at least give me a decent 2-3 paragraphs to work with.

4. I do not roleplay really dark themes, such as suicide, abuse in detail (It can be mentioned and if needed, apart of your character's background or history, but not in detail or apart of the plot)

If you want to do a Bucky / Oc roleplay, male or female oc, just PM me!

For double, below are the characters that I can play for you-

- Steve Rogers
- Sam Wilson
- Tony Stark
- Peter Parker
- Natasha Romanoff
- Bruce Banner
- Thor
- Loki
-Carol Danvers
- Peggy Carter

(Ask about other characters, I will most likely be able to write for them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back