• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bucket O' Ideas!

Which story are you interested in? (I'll PM you to sort out details on your choice.)

• Slice Of Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War

• Horror

• Creepypasta

• Slenderverse

• Gorillaz

• Filthy Frank

• CROSSOVER!

• Total voters

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
Ok, I think an introduction is involved, first of all. I am Stew as you can read my username, I am a seasoned RolePlayer and I've been rather inactive lately, So I'm posting this to try and curve myself back into the RP business. I usually write a paragraph every post to try and give the other person something to work with, so I usually don't work with one-liners.

SO, I've had a lot of months to think to myself about what my next move is going to be in the RP world, and I finally am dead-set to list down these ideas. (bold are the characters I want to play.) So, let's get to it:

Original RPs:

S
lice Of Life:

Depressed/Optimistic-Happy person

Awkward Male/Awkward Female

Alt.Musician/Metal Musician

Actor/Set Hand

War:

Vietnam War

D-Day

B-17 Crew

Civil War Wounded Soldier/Doctor

Horror:

Creature/Human

Zombie/Human

Hunter/regular person (Not L4D, just a RP that involves creatures.)

Experiment/Scientist

Fandom RPs:

C
reepyPasta:

Jeff The Killer/OC

OC/OC

Slenderman/
OC

Eyeless Jack/OC

Slenderverse:

Tim ( MH )/OC

Evan ( EMH )/Tim (MH )

Evan ( EMH )/OC

Alex/Tim

Gorillaz:

2D/Noodle

Filthy Frank:

Filthy Frank/OC

Filthy Frank/Anyone on the FF show

OR...

CROSSOVER!

Yes, you heard me correctly, a universal crossover. I am willing to do a 1 on 1 RP where you can be ANYONE from ANYTHING!

You can choose which one of the categories you want, story and characters can be hashed out in PM

Actor and set hand

Awkward Male/Awkward Female

Those sounds fun to do.

Actor/Set Hand

Those sound really interesting if you're willing to pm me

Hm, I do have a question have you ever heard of a anime named No.6 and a video game name Infamous: Second Son?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mirror Mauve I have not heard of No.6 but I have heard of Infamous: Second Sun, but I don't know much past the hero has electricity powers and fights against the evil government or something along those lines.

The past hero has really nothing to do with the plot I was going to suggest, but it was kinda important for you to know what is No.6.

The past hero has really nothing to do with the plot I was going to suggest, but it was kinda important for you to know what is No.6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back