• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Brown's search for partners (Fandoms, Pairings and much more inside) [Ignore Post Count]

MrBrown

Eternal Padawan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the hell that is my mindAbout MeI've been roleplaying for a while now so I believe my English is pretty good but I'm still human so it's possible I'll make a mistake here or there. I hope you don't hold it against me because I won't hold it against you. I'm not a nazi grammar but I do like the English language so I will probably talk to you about your writing if every other sentence there's a misspelling or a wrong tense. It's one thing if mistakes are rare but another if they happen all the time.

I usually match my partner's length when it comes to posting but I'm a fan of detailed, long posts that are at least two paragraphs long. Of course, if you only give me three to four lines I won't be upset and will gladly reply back with a post of my own. However, a one-liner post is a thing I do not tolerate. This is probably the only single thing I'm not okay with and will PM if you ever give me a post like that. Even if you have writer's block you should be able to give me at least three lines, I know I will give you that much.

When it comes to pairings I'm okay with MxF or FxF. The role I prefer to take depends on the pairing itself but it's usually the male. I have nothing against the MxM but my writing is not as good in a scenario like this.

Big fan of romance in a roleplay but I can live without it if you don't like it or if the plot doesn't really call for it. I started out not really liking dark themes but now I quite enjoy them and, minus some limits, specifically incest and rape, the darker the better.

Finally, I'm very active but I also have a life outside of RPnation and roleplaying so if for some reason I haven't answered any PM or post is because I'm really busy. Rest assured I won't ever drop out without telling you, I won't just disappear. I'll also let you know if I'll be absent for a longer period of time. I usually roleplay over PMs or Discord but I'm open to also doing it on threads. Any other option is out of the question for me.

Fandoms, Plots, and Pairings

• Natsu x Mira​
    Natsu x Lucy​
    Natsu x Erza​
    Natsu x Cana​
    (I might be available for other pairings, just ask me via PM)​
    I cheat, You Cheat - Natsu(me) is dating [Female canon you choose] but cheating on her with Mira (you), who is a total pothead and drug addict. But then [The same female canon you chose] is also cheating on Natsu with [Canon you choose for me to play].

World BuildingI'm a huge fan of sand-boxing and building our own world, plotting our adventures as we go along and meeting new NPCs and much more. The way I usually tackle this is that we both have our OCs and we'll create the world as they go discovering it. Here are some of my ideas. I'm open to way more, just PM about it.

Break Free - Sci-Fi setting
Kidnapped by slavers we find ourselves aboard one of their spaceships, heading for a remote planet where we will then be sold to the highest bidder. Will we work together to free ourselves or accept the fate that has been reserved for us?

Now we Survive - Survival setting
We wake up in a strange hospital room, the door locked from the outside. If we listen closely we can hear countless grunts from out of the building. Memory comes back as we remember the virus that plagued mankind a few hours ago and turned everyone into zombies. But why are we in a hospital? And why do I have powers?

Ntalia nodded, placing her shield on her back and her sword in its sheath, she would need both her hands to row the raft safely. "Yes, sir!" She said before turning towards the raft.

Her body was so used to moving in difficult terrain that the sand was not slowing her down in the least as she ran. Of course, this was also due to the fact she would soon be in a battle. "Finally! Doing nothing was hurting more than a blade." Ntalia thought to herself, her mind focused on the upcoming battle.

The wind in the area of the raft was stronger, her braid dancing with it. Ntalia didn't like the water that much but if she needed to get through the water to get a battle through water she would go. She could cross it as long as she had a boat or a raft.

She began pushing the raft into the water, its weight nothing to someone like Ntalia who had hardened muscles. The raft went in the water with no problems and Ntalia jumped inside of it. Grabbing the oars she began rowing towards the closest ship.

Ntalia wasn't an experienced sailor so it took her more than she wanted to reach the ship. The storm around her had made her almost lose balance two times on her way. She wasn't very heavy but her weight combined with her armor kept the raft in place more times than she could count.

She began climbing to the top, the wind around her making the climb more dangerous. Midway when she placed her left foot on the step it slipped, the wood completely wet from the water above and beneath it. Ntalia managed to keep her hold and regain her footing, making a mental note to step carefully from there."Blasted water..."

Ntalia finally reached the top. Around her were a few zombies, five to be exact, clearly the ones that had been able to withstand the previous blast. The two closest to her were archers and had bows on them but the rest was unarmed. Both of them drew arrows and aimed them at Ntalia.

Not giving them time to let loose Ntalia's hands flew from her side to two of throwing knives, the blades finding the throats of the creatures. "Cowards with bows." She complained as she drew her sword and her shield.

Realizing the intruder the remaining three threw themselves at Ntalia, not giving her enough time to finish drawing her shield, she only had her sword. That was enough for her. Give a child of Ares a blade and they will change the battlefield.

The first one to get to her roared with an open mouth attempting to bite her. Ntalia sidestepped to the left and elbowed it on the head pushing it away for a few seconds.

The second tried to scratch at her head with its right arm. Ntalia ducked, bending her knees. She was getting ready to slice the zombie's legs when the third got close and tried to stomp her, forcing her to roll away from them.

Getting up and gaining her stance Ntalia eyed the enemies, the one she had hit now with the other two. "You guys are smarter than I thought..." She let a sadistic smile reach her face. "Good, makes things more interesting."

The zombies growled at her words and threw themselves at her. Ntalia met them halfway. She aimed herself at the one most to the right. Dodging even more to the right a strike that would have scratched her face, Ntalia slashed her sword horizontally trying to sever the zombie's head off.

Last edited:
Heyo! I'm not actively apart of any of the fandoms you have listed, but I think we'd make good partners based off of your writing and preferences! Would you be down to try and plot our something with original characters?

I am interested in doing Game of Thrones, and can do Daenarys Stormborn for you. Are you open to do doubles? (like you take on a male character for my OC?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back