• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Inspired by the song Broken wings by Flyleaf (new horizons version)

QJ5K.gif

Plot

A group consisting of several teens and young adults who barely knew each other (some of them may already knew each other well.), were left to take care of themselves when the whole world suddenly changed overnight. Every part of the city was filled with nothing but empty streets and buildings. As if everyone just vanished except those few troubled teens. Confused and desperate, the teens and the young adults tries to put their differences behind them while they seek for help and sense from all of this. At first it seemed like it was some sort of a prank until the days turned into weeks as they kept on holding onto their sanity. Some of them were losing faith and couldn't go forth, letting themselves to succumb to such point of acceptance where they began to pass as an unknown illness took their lives out of mercy. Leaving only but a few left to fight for their own hopes and faith. With only four teens and three young adults left to keep themselves going, will they eventually find a breakthrough or will they fail miserably?

Roles

Young adults (18 - 21) :

- Mentallynot Mentallynot
- Rouge_Raven Rouge_Raven
-

Teens (15-18) :
-
-
-
-

Rules

• No drawn or anime OCs sorry, must be realistic, and no supernatural! (like powers and stuff, you know what i mean)
  • No Godmodding other OCs obviously.
  • Romance is allowed but don't force it.
  • Swearing is allowed. If you're uncomfortable with this, I don't suggest joining.
  • Semi literate at least, write at least one paragraph.
  • Third or first person POV (though I will be using third POV, the rest of you can do whatever you want)
  • Also there are bound to be triggers in this kind of rp but I completely do not want any of the characters to go beyond the line such as self harm, suicidal thoughts and other self destructive behaviours (alcoholism, etc.). Depression and despair is bound to be found in these characters but I want you guys to keep everything from going too dark as I'm hoping that we could make this rp to be heartwarming despite the dark and mature themes in it. I would even prefer to give them a heartwarming ending than just tragedy all over again.
  • You have some issues with someone or something? Talk to me so we can try and sort this out peacefully.
  • The rest is common sense. If you break one of the rules be it RPNation's rules or mine, or perhaps being an indecent human being(not your character, you.), expect getting kicked out + banned from this rp.

Links

| OOC | CS | Main |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back