• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

JackOfHearts said:
He has experience with dealing with Time Manipulators. One of the playable characters in ROTMG has an orb that stops time in a certain radius.
But what evidence did the Puppet Master have? Did he just guess and get it right?

Just a suggestion but I think that if you added another tab for taken characters, it'd be rather beneficial.

Like, just state their name, what they're from and tag who claimed that character.

Idk, I just feel like it will help those who want to make characters in the future :3

Diminium said:
Okay, so where is everyone...?
They are separated into three groups.

Buff guys (Jotaro and THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR), villains (The puppet master and a bunch of nazis), and Misc. Characters (Superman, Hero Prinny, etc.)

dorkling said:
Just a suggestion but I think that if you added another tab for taken characters, it'd be rather beneficial.
Like, just state their name, what they're from and tag who claimed that character.

Idk, I just feel like it will help those who want to make characters in the future :3
Good idea!

Diminium said:
Okay, so where is everyone...?
Ummm

Asuna, Dio, and Azrael are in a forest beside an empty lake.

The Puppet Master and The Major are talking about some chaotic plan in a zeppelin I believe

Undyne, Hero Prinny and Superman are talking about going to the ice city

(That's all I know, so I may be wrong :/ )

DaManofWar said:
What question? Just post! You are all spoiling the fun!
About time travelers. The Stinger over here wants to use the Seventh Doctor (sans time travel, of course)

Because I don't want to have to deal with people having their characters travel back in time and changing events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back