• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

Yoo! I'm whipping out a CS as we speak, I made a post similar to this yesterday but I deleted it due to reasons...though I mulled it over a night's sleep and I'll be up for this.

@JackOfHearts

I wanted to include the HP and etc just for myself, so if Undyne ever gets into a fight I'll make a BBCODE for extra. Also when do you think we will be able to start? I'm pretty patient but, well, yeah.

Austria said:
@JackOfHearts
I wanted to include the HP and etc just for myself, so if Undyne ever gets into a fight I'll make a BBCODE for extra. Also when do you think we will be able to start? I'm pretty patient but, well, yeah.
Well, I'm planning on starting the rp when I get at least three people. So basically when I get two more people I'm going to start it.

Austria said:
@JackOfHearts
If you could invite some people it would probably make the wait time much shorter.

Sure thing! Though on the 26th of December I'll be inactive (probably onwards as well) since I have a flight to catch and I'm uncertain if my destination has internet in which I can access.

Austria said:
Sure thing! Though on the 26th of December I'll be inactive (probably onwards as well) since I have a flight to catch and I'm uncertain if my destination has internet in which I can access.
Alright, that is fine. Go ahead and make your first post whenever you are ready.

Okay, today is the day where I'm leaving for my flight so my replies will eventually trickle to a stop. So heads up!

Barbas said:
Which characters are you thinking of choosing?
To be honest I'm still not entirely sure. Maybe either a Fairt Tail Character or a Gurren Lagann Character. (Though if I do the second one I might be tempted just to use Boota...) maybe I will do both...

Well I was going to put it up tonight but I lost all of it because the page decided to reload and now I am pissed so I may or may not redo it tomorrow. Honestly probably not, so if you don't hear from me that's why.

Yo guys, I'm going to reply to the stuff that's been happening around Undyne so my later post will seem to be a bit...of an orderly mess? It does sound contradictory but thats how I can describe it so far.

apoliseno said:
@JackOfHearts How does Puppet Master know that Jotaro can manipulate time? He never hinted at it or said that he could, so I'm just curious.
He has experience with dealing with Time Manipulators. One of the playable characters in ROTMG has an orb that stops time in a certain radius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back