Britt-21 and IDontWriteTragedies, ZaiKai, Fall, and PurpleManiacSqurriel: The New Teen Titians.

Revelae nodded. "Alright, when I was little, I had an accident...My sister had cancer. She died that year. I lost it, and lost control of my powers, and of myself. I held it in for a long time, then finally burned down the house and my parents gave me up because I was a freak and I had tried to kill them. Didn't want to kill them, just wanted the feelings to stop." She shrugged, blinking hard so the tears pooling in her eyes wouldn't fall.

Flare's eyes filled with tears "oh my gosh..." she hugged her, starting to cry "im so sorry!! so much happened to you and...Thats just so sad!! im sorry I made you talk about it, I feel horrible now.."

Revelae shrugged, sniffling. "Met Alex in foster care, we went to school together. He's..." "-an orphan, yes, I am. I don't dwell on it too much, never really knew my parents. Would have liked to have met them, but...well, stuff happens," he said, getting down on his knees and hugging both girls.

Flare hugged them back "I feel bad for both of you..Oh only if I was there with you guys..make you both feel like you're not alone." she took a deep breath and looked at them "I wish I could have helped...I could have been there..."

Flare smiled and hugged both of them tightly "What happens here...is a new start for all of us.."

Revelae nodded, and Alex smiled. "Of course. Now come on, Rev, your power's freaking out, you need rest," he said, gesturing towards the wildly dancing blue vertical flame in her hand. "It does that when I get emotional," she said, taking a deep breath and then another as it slowly went back down to an orange-white.

Flare smiled and walked back with her friends inside "Wanna know my past? I just thought maybe I'd share too.."

"no, dont..Okies?" she said and she started her story "Well I was kinda born without a dad, raised by my mother who always seemed to drown her sadness in drinking. She would get drunk but cry allot. Things were hard, but not as hard as you guys went through"

Slade it is then :D

Flare jumped at the sound of the alarm, of course beastboy and carden were already darting in, wondering whats going on

imma go for the night, niiiggghhhttt

Robin and cyborg ran out, ready for a fight

Flare looked at alex adn Rev "Alex what are we going to do about our powers? They'll go out of control if we fight!"

Flare ran with him, and soon enough, she was fighting hand to hand. Breathing hevily. Hand to hand wasnt her best, but she was good, summoning her staff she fought with that

Carden was helping out Rev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back