Britt-21 and IDontWriteTragedies, ZaiKai, Fall, and PurpleManiacSqurriel: The New Teen Titians.

Before the team can reach the tower, a teen with red hair, an eye-patch, and red, black, and grey clothes jumps in front of them. "Hey, it's the Teen Titans! You guys rock! And I hear you've got some new members lately. Never thought I'd see the day the Titans would be accepting more members. You guys have been a five person team longer than I can remember." He points to himself. "I'm Midnight Blood, by the way."

BB stared at the boy and shook his head "We need to um..go dude...We got a problem at the moment." he scratched his head and she shifted into a bird, taking off to the tower. He then turned back around, turning into a Taradactol and picking Cyborg up.

Cyborg nodded "And it's very important that we get back. It's nice meeting you, but we really need to go." he said, running past him, definately in a rush. He didnt have time to explain himself or anyone else. He was then cought by BB "Thanks BB!" he yelled, holding onto his leg.

Robin spoke "Feel free to follow if you have what it takes, Midnight Blood." he said, running past him "Might wanna hurry and catch up!" he yelled behind him before continuing his run

((And this is why its hard for me to rp >.<))

Midnight smiles. "Oh, I've got what it takes." He takes off and with surprising speed breaks into a run, soon catching up with Robin and remaining at the same speed as Robin. "Whatever it is, I'll help. I've got what it takes, and I've had it for a while. Now let's go do whatever it is you guys need to do!" He smiles at Robin, not expecting Robin to smile back due to Robin's personality.

Once the team got to the tower, Robin studied it "It seems as they didnt attack. yet." he said, rushing inside. He started to explain to Midnight Blood "Slade is back once again, sending minions after our two new members, Flare and Rev. We have no idea what he wants with them, but Flare had a past experience with him. Rev...I'm not so sure about but she was knocked out when they were kidnapped just last night." he looked at Midnight "Think you can handle Slade's little minions?"

((Also, Kai, me and Trage kinda came up with the idea of Slade taking Rev for a apprentiance(I cant spell for crap) and Flare was his daughter but flare never knew xD ))

Midnight laughs. "Think I can handle it? I could knock those little guys out faster than they could do the macarana! Just leave it to me, Robin. Those guys won't stand a chance."

((Zai you better be listening >,< *Shakes you*))

Cyborg laughed "You got some humor kid." he said, running ahead and coming up to the lobby, seeing Flare, Rev, And Alex. They were alright "Good, you're all okay."

Flare-The redheaded girl- looked over to see Cyborg as well as the other team. Also, a new member. He was also a redhead. Neat. "Of course we're okay. What makes you think we werent?" she asked, rising to her feet

Robin spoke before BB did "Because he found where those minions have been coming from. Slade has a passage not too far from here and we thought that they werre on their way."

Midnight smiles. "So these are the new members ... Forgive me, I haven't learned your names yet. But I've heard of you. Anyways, guys, when do we get to kick that masked brute's tail?" Dark red energy flicks around on his hands, as if anxious for a fight.

Revelae glanced at the others, nodding before glancing down at her feet. Alex sighed. "We're fine, thankfully you got here when you did. I'm Alex, that's Revelae, and Flare. Carden's new as well." Raven nodded, gesturing towards Carden with her head. Starfire hugged Flare and Revelae. "It is good we got back when we did, yes?" Revelae nodded, still staring at the ground.

Midnight looks to them. "So you're the ones Slade's after, then? I'll do my best to keep Slade's minions occupied while the other Titans do their thing. My name is Midnight, by the way. Midnight Blood."

Flare Nodded "Nice to meet you. Also, just know, we wont let you fight alone." she said, looking at Star "We're gonna need help if he attacks. Again. He is just so desprate to get us, isnt that right, Rev?" she looked at Rev. Carden just watched silently, his blonde hair covering his eyes. But he still saw through them

Revelae nodded, still not saying anything. Her walls were back up, mainly because Flare had gotten annoyed at her, so she wasn't going to say a thing because nobody needed to hear her, anyway. She glanced up at Carden, looking down again quickly. "Nice to meet you," she said quietly, still looking down. Raven glanced at Revelae. "...Is something wrong?"

Flare looked worried. "Rev...Whats wong?" she was clearly confused on why she was angry "It was me, wasnt it? I said something.." she bit her lip "Im really sorry Rev..."

Revelae shook her head. "It's fine, I'm fine," she said quietly, still glancing down at the ground. Alex sighed. "She went back in her shell, she does that sometimes. Just be nice to her and hopefully she'll come back out. She's not mad, this is just her way of protecting herself. Anyway, I'll help you, Midnight Blood, we all will. Well, Flare and Revelae can't help that much given how badly their powers could get out of control but they'll help too."

Midnight nods. "I'm glad to have the help. Then again ... I guess you're really helping me help you, but that's besides the point. I'm hoping Slade doesn't get a hold of you guys, it seems he's a pretty bad dude. And plus, you can't make friends with dead people. Anyways, I guess we should get ready to defend the tower now?"

Revelae nodded. Alex got up. "We'll be outside. One or two of us should be on each side of the island. Rev, Flare, you two stay here and hide. I mean, if that's alright with you, Robin?" Alex asked, glancing at Robin.

Flare nodded "sounds good to me."

Robin sighed and nodded "As long as they're safe. We dont need slade doing some experiments."

"Alright, guys, I'll take the side opposite from the city. Anybody else comin' to that side with me?"

Alex nodded, moving over to Midnight Blood. "I will." Starfire moved over to Robin. "I will take whatever side Robin takes." "Beast Boy, Cyborg, you two should take the same side," Raven suggested. "I'll take the side towards the city. Carden, you wanna come with?" she asked.

Carden nodded "Sure thing, Rave." he said, making himself fly and hover there "lets go."

Raven flew after him, landing on the ground beside him and putting her hood up.

Starfire pulled Robin over to the left side, hovering off the ground lightly.

Alex walked with Midnight Blood to the side opposite of the island.

Revelae watched as everyone spread out before tugging Flare over to their room, walking inside the closet and sitting down as she closed the door. "Evidently we have some alone time."

Flare sat there and looked at her "What do you mean?" she asked

Robin held onto Star's arm and nodded

Revelae shrugged, looking away. "Stating the obvious."

Starfire pointed to a boat slowly coming towards the island, from their side, and then from another. "They are attempting to come in from all sides and overpower us, I believe."

Robin nodded "I think you're right." he took out his Teen Titan thing and he opened it "All titans, they're planning to go from each side on boats. They just might overpower us."

Cyborg looked at the screen on his arm "Are you serious!? Man this is not good"

Flare sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back