Britt-21 and IDontWriteTragedies, ZaiKai, Fall, and PurpleManiacSqurriel: The New Teen Titians.

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
Name:

personality:

Power:

looks:

Thats it xD

Name: Flare

personality:She's strong, smart, quiet, she will talk when she wants, she can get angry easily so dont make her mad. Other then that you're good

Power: Telekanesis, feeling when there is danger nearby and to summon a staff that helps her out with hand to hand combat.

looks:
0_big.jpg

Name: Carden

personality:He's funny, daring, adventureous, chill, and crazy

Power: well, he has a weapon that has a mic on it, the wire is a glowing whip, which hurts badly. He can fly but he would need his goggles to actully keep his eyes opened

looks:
26555.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Revelae Johnson

personality: Quiet, timid, doesn't voice her opinion much (at first). Scared of abandonment.

Power: She can control fire and the intensity goes along with her mood

looks:
Anime%20Girl%20Wearing%20Headphone.jpg

(K can you start?) 
Name: Alex

personality: Joking, Sarcastic,and detached from the group most of the time, generally stays away from fights within the group but can fight if necessary.

Power: He's good at hand to hand combat and is a Mage

looks:
-anime-guy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ookaaaii :D

Flare had been on her own for years, seeing as she was not even human. She found herslef unhuman at the age of 7 when she threw fits and stuff, making things float around her. As she got older, she found out she was in danger even if she wasnt near anyone or anything. Then now, she knew how to use a staff and hand to hand combat. She was walking down a street, having no mind to what was going on. Everything was normal as anything. Before an explosion came out of nowhere. Now she wasnt in danger, but the rest of the city was. She seen 5 teens dressed in costumes, but she noticed that 2 of them were flying and another was a half man half robot person. She smiled and knew that they had powers just as she did. She ran and summoned her staff, she had good stamina so no worries about getting tired. She realized these guys were fighting an enemy that looked quite familiar. "Now today isnt such a bad day." she said to herself, quickly rushing toward the Cinderblock man. 'No, stop! You're going to get hurt!' a male voice said, but she ignored it, using her telekanisis to pick up a large piece of rubble and use it as her own flying board. She also used it to fight with the Cinderblock man. Soon enough, the other kids had been helping her. And of course, she noticed another Male she had seen before, Carden. He was flying in and helping out ((This is where you add your charries to this :) ))

(Mkay.)

Alex smirked, dragging Revelae along with him. "I'm telling you, I saw it over here." "I don't think we sho-" She was interrupted as a cinderblock flew overhead and the fire flared up in her hand, transitioning from red to orange to blue as the adrenaline flew through her veins. Alex muttered some words under his breath and the cinderblock went flying back at the source, before grabbing Revelae's hand and pulling her towards the explosion.

Robin was quite surprised at the sudden new people "Titans go!" he yelled, his group parting and helping out with taking Cinderblock down.

Carden laughed, "This is so awesome!" he yelled, pulling out his mic looking top and holding onto it as he used the wire as a strong rope, it was glowing blue and he tied up Cinderblock so much that everyone was able to get a hit on him "LET IT RIP!" he said, flying away, the rope spinning Cinderblock till he was so dizzy he fell over. Carden was laughing "Idiot!"

Flare laughed and took the last blow with everyone, knocking Cinderblock out and looking at all of the other teens in the messed up building "Well this was fun, wasnt it, Titans?" she asked, laying on her floating rubble from her telekanesis. She noticed the one with a mask and a R on his shirt was calling someone, Probably cops "I am Flare, the blonde over here is Carden" Carden was flying next to Flare, waving

Beastboy just stared at the four new teens, all had different powers. He blinked, his jaw dropped "More super heros!? This is so awesome!" he laughed, fistpumping in the air "I'm beastboy, this is Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Robin and we're the Teen Titans!"

Alex sent a cinderblock back towards the cinderblock guy and Revelae sent a massive ball of blue flame towards the cinderblock guy, finaling the blows. Alex grinned at the other teens, pushing Revelae forwards. "I'm Alex, and this is my friend Revelae." Revelae nodded, smiling softly. "Nice to meet you all. Oh," she said, glancing at the red flame still in her hand as it extinguished immediately. "Sorry about that. There are more people like us, Alex?" "I told you, Rev, I've heard about these guys." Revelae nodded, her eyes lingering on each of the teenagers before gluing themselves to the floor.

Flare smiled "They're the teen titans. I have heard so much stories about you guys. I just thought you were all a fairy tail. Guess not seeing as you're in our faces right now."

Robin came back, "Thank you for your help. Cinderblock was always hard to take down. But it was much easier with you guys with us. How about you come back to the tower with us once the troops clear up Cinderblock? All of you." he said, looking at each teen. 4 more added to the group would be a blast!

Carden grinned "I'm in, thats for sure." he went to the ground and stood, having his goggles hang from his neck, he looked over at beastboy "I have heard about a green animal running around. Looks like I found him. Shapeshifter." he grinned and looked at the girl who happened to use fire and he winked at her before looking back at the titans "Im sure Flare is interested in coming along as well."

Revelae happened to glance up as the boy, Carden, winked at her and she blushed the littlest bit, looking down. She glanced up again, nodding. "Of course, I'm in as well." Alex grinned. "Yeah, I'm in too. Heard the stories about you, always wanted to meet more super heroes. More people like us. We're considered freaks around our school." Revelae nodded, still not saying anything.

Flare agreed "Seeing as we're all not normal, I think we would make a perfect addition." she giggled and still floated on her piece of rubble, she layed down on it on her stomach, watching them as the troops come and get Cinderblock, soon enough, they were being led to Titans Tower. Carden was flying around and being stupid 'Woo! We're going to the tower!!!'

Cyborg shook his head "this Carden kid is like you, BB. I really hope he isnt reckless and curious as you are." he said, driving his car back to the tower.

(you can play the titans too xD )

(Oh I shall. You do the boy titans and I do the girls?)

Raven sighed gloomily. "Great, now there are two beast boys." "Is that a bad thing? They seem just fine to me," Alex said, the sarcasm dripping from his voice. Starfire giggled at that. Revelae followed them silently, a tiny flame appearing in her hand as it got darker out for light's sake. Once they got to the tower, Raven glanced at the newcomers. "Home sweet home," Starfire proclaimed.

Flare smiled "indeed." she said

(Sure)

Robin went inside with everyone and he went into the main room, where Carden seemed to make himself at home by loungeing on the couch. Robin grabbed 4 Titan Communicators and handed them to each one "This is for any time we need you or you need us." he smiled a bit "you're part of the team now, All of you. All of you have unique powers. Just like everyone in this room. Cyborg, beastboy, Raven, Starfire, If you want to show them around you can. I'll get rooms up for them." he said as he walked out

Carden put the communicator in his pocket "Woo! We're titans now! Well this is going to be one heck of a time!" he said, getting up as his goggles hung from his neck.

Flare laughed "I actually love you guys right now. We can finally be accepted."

Revelae smiled lightly, slipping the communicator into her jeans' pocket. Starfire smiled. "Come, I will show you around." Revelae nodded, and Alex just shrugged, flopping down on the couch. Revelae was about to say something before Starfire grabbed her arm and pulled her away, giving her the full tour of the place.

Carden went off with Beastboy for a tour

Flare blinked, and stood there "soo.." she said, looking at the last of the team. Raven, Cyborg and Alex. Who was the new one. She didnt like awkward silences

Cyborg turned on the tv and it was the window in the front of the couch, which was HUGE

Flare sweatdropped and she looked at Raven "...Would you like to show me around?"

Alex grinned. "Aw yeah. This is AWESOME," he said, leaning back against the couch. Raven nodded. "Sure, better than the alternative. Let's go."

(Should we timeskip to later or what?)

kk

Carden was back in the main room, with all the boys on the couch, taking turns with playing the videogame they have. It was pretty fun and how they were laughing

Flare sighed "boys are so weird." she looked back at the girls "Dont you guys think so? Then again, both of you know how the guys are here." she said, talking to Starfire and Raven. She leaned on the counter "Are they always doing that?"

Revelae nodded. "Boys are weird." Raven sighed. "Yes, they're always like that." "They are strange," Starfire agreed. Revelae leaned against the counter as well, crossing her arms. "It's annoying," Raven said, glancing back at them.

Flare laughed "Especially the screaming they're doing. They're acting like its a football game. " she shrugged "We will never understand the minds of boys. And I dont think I want to either" she said running her hand through her hair, biting her lip "What could us girls do?"

Revelae shrugged. "I've never seen the point of football either." "Maybe you should ask them, that might reveal the origin of their strange behavior," Starfire suggested. Revelae rolled her eyes, looking down and saying nothing. "Yes, let's ask them, I'm sure that'll clear things up," Raven said sarcastically.

Flare giggled softly "Why dont we just chill in Starfire's room. We can talk about what we're going to do tomorrow and stuff." she suggested, so happy she was titan. A hero for her home.

(im soo sorry..Im like..falling asleep as im typing, i'll reply in the mornign)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back