Britt-21 and IDontWriteTragedies, ZaiKai, Fall, and PurpleManiacSqurriel: The New Teen Titians.

Flare smiled and pulled from alex, crossing her arms and finally going back to her old self "Suuree! Trust me, when carden sees a girl like you, he doesnt let go.' she giggled

Revelae blushed more. "Nothing happened last night! And besides, what is a girl like me supposed to mean?" She felt a small flame flare up in her hand as the embarrassment set in.

Revelae nodded. "Alex, you coming?" "I'll watch, I guess. Not much for me to practice, spellbooks aren't exactly easy to find and I doubt my magic would translate well to Raven's type." "He has a point there, magic is different pretty much wherever you go." Revelae nodded again. "Alright, let's go then. C'mon, Flare."

Flare nodded and she walked over to Alex, kissing his cheek with a small blush and walking out "Race you outside?"

Alex grinned. "Happily." With that, he flew outside, grinning and waiting for Flare. Revelae followed Alex, panting lightly. "Not...fair...you all can fly and I'm stuck with fire." "You'll figure out a way, Rev. Just not now, you still need to go easy on the powers or they'll go out of control." "You sound like a doctor. But alright."

Alex grinned. "Practice now. I'll watch, make sure things don't go out of control." Revelae nodded. "If you can get some kind of board or something, I'll do target practice I suppose."

Flare nodded and walked to the edge of the tower, looking down for a board. She found a large rock insted, she then started using her powers to pick it up and bring it on the tower

Revelae grinned, the fire flaring up a light orange in her hand as she spread out the fire into two discs and sent one towards the rock, the flame's intensity going to blue and scorching an imprint onto the rock. "Been practicing, Rev? That was almost better than in fo-" Revelae shot him a glare and he backed off. "Still touchy about that?" "Yep."

(I have a few ideas, I shall PM)

Flare looked at them both "..What?" she said "come on, tell me, you cant hide it forever!"

Alex shook his head. "Don't, she doesn't like talking about it." "I'll tell you eventually. Not yet." "You have to tell them sometime, Rev." She sighed, nodding as her flame turned very small and remained blue. She brushed her right palm over her left, but the flame didn't go out and she withdrew her hand quickly at feeling the heat. She sat down. "Okay. I have a...bit more history than I let on...What do you want to know?"

Flare sat with her "Anything that would make it feel like its off your chest." she said, studing her "I promise you I wont make fun or anything to upset you in any way."

Flare nodded "more then anything" she lifted her pinky "I wont tell a soul, I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back