• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom British Avengers and Classic James Bond

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Greetings! With the ongoing fandom of the "Marvel" Avengers, I thought I would cash in on this and say that if anyone out there happens to be a fan of Patrick Macnee's series I would be honored to give a tip of the hat and write as John Steed.

While I was talking about British Adventure, why not bring up the fact that I love to write as James Bond!
This includes:
o Sean Connery (Would love to write with someone as Jack Lord's Felix Leiter from Dr. No)
o Roger Moore (At his campy best!)
o Pierce Brosnan (In an AU where Political Correctness doesn't exist and "M" is still Bernard Lee)
-I love the underrated Bonds just as much!-
o Timothy Dalton (My favorite Bond film is "The Living Daylights". I'd love to write Dalton's 007 in a crossover with Atomic Blonde's Lorraine Broughton!)
-Always at the bottom of the barrel but first in my heart-
o George Lazenby (We've reached full circle with Diana Rigg!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back