• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brine Academy

Well I was attempting to start manipulating Jesse but bleh to you :P Anyways, I'd say we just do this Harry Potter style and skip around and have the group stumble into certain circumstances and get them all into trouble.

I don't know, I think we screwed ourselves over with the different age stuff... I fell that we should be smart and take this opportunity to see if we can't try and make ourselves the same age this way we can try to RP to the fullest. I know we may have already stated our difference in age through our posts but we could just all agree our characters didn't actually say so.

@LittleGamerFool @Paroxysm @Sapphira

It's also possible to pretend that classes really aren't that big a thing, say there's a lot of free time for clubs, or just hanging out in random places and running into each other. No reason multiple different years of students could accidentally meet in a cafe, or around town.

If something big and noticeable happens with one of the characters in the hallways, even, the others could happen to be around and see it-- stop to talk about it, skip class, things like that.

Yeah, I agree with Parox. Beyond that, there are also a lot of classes that would probably have multiple grades in them. Things like English and stuff would all be organized by grade, but some courses could be pick-and-choose kinda of things. That way, we'd still be able to do in-class rps in we wanted and not have to worry about age (so long as our characters all take the same course).

I agree with LGF and Parox. Interactions in class would be limited anyway and we would have to either make teacher npcs or some of us would have to double up on roles.

I still think the easiest way for us all to meet up again would be detention. Haymich could be the supervisor and it would be interesting to recount the mishaps that got our characters there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphira said:
I still think the easiest way for us all to meet up again would be detention. Haymich could be the supervisor and it would be interesting to recount the mishaps that got our characters there.
That could be our next meet up thing. We could do some weird suspense thing where everyone is in detention with Haymich who makes everyone explain what they did wrong and who to fix it all cheesy-ly or something, and every character could have a little 'flashback' to what they were doing. it would take more communication to pull of, but it would be fun to write, and read!

I'm okay, but I don't think Woil would get into trouble like everyday, in fact he'd only get in trouble when Roi broke free or probably because of Jesse. Though I still prefer it if our characters would get a long more and interact outside of class because they WANT to interact outside of class.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I'm okay, but I don't think Woil would get into trouble like everyday, in fact he'd only get in trouble when Roi broke free or probably because of Jesse. Though I still prefer it if our characters would get a long more and interact outside of class because they WANT to interact outside of class.

[/QUOTE]
I totally understand that. This could be the part where we learn that Roi will sometimes get Woil in trouble, so detention doesn't have to be a constant meeting place. And the goal is to get the characters to want to hang out on their own eventually, so don't worry! You have to keep in mind that they've only really just met! (I know I'm probably being difficult with Jesse not wanting to interact with the group, but he'll warm up to them eventually.. Sorry if it's frustrating for our goal..)

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I'm actually waiting on someone else to post :P

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I guess we've been thinking the same thing then, huh..?? ^^;

Alright, I posted! Probably took muuuuuch longer than it should have... Really sorry about that.......

Oh, @True Queen Ashe, you know @Erasneo personally, right? We haven't heard from them in a bit. Do you know if they want us to wait for them or not?

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]I know I know I'm trying to get her to post and I've just been under a lot of shit lately.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, then. Don't stress yourself out about posting, alright?

Yeah one reason I haven't posted was because I was in the hospital so just give me awhile before i get back into an RPing mindset.

@Erasneo @Sapphira @True Queen Ashe @Paroxysm

Heyo, you all! So, if haven't noticed, the rp has come to a sort of standstill. I just wanted to check in and see how people feel about continuing, like if you're tired or bored or eager or want to drop out or whatever. Just let me know in some way (through pm or response) so we can figure out our next plan of action!

Well a recent RP has taken a little bit of priority. Hasn't started yet and you guys are free to join. It's sort of a an attempt to revive a forum we all reside and love. BUT I am posting tonight. Neo's been ignoring me when im asking her to post so I'm guessing she's not going to continue so I guess its the four of us.

Oh and the RP is this:

Time and advancement are not as easy to chart as the world once believed. For a solid 10 years during what's been known as the War of Silence, nothing seemed to happen. Word never traveled further than a friend or louder than a whisper as neighboring countries kept their eyes on the strongest; the USA and Russia. For those 10 long years they stared at one another threatening through clenched teeth that nuclear warfare was on the horizon. But through all the threats and theories, nothing happened. Some theorized years later that even after what happened that it wouldn't have mattered, the outcome would be the same. But at least more would have survived had it been anything else.

Around 1pm on American soil a video feed broadcasted live to all channels. While at first many didn't understand what was going on, it soon became clear that through the darkness stood the Prime Minister of Russia. There he held his hands high facing towards another unseen man. While there was no audio, it was unneeded to know what happened. The man leapt forward knife in hand, and in a moment's notice the Prime Minister was slain. The man who stood staring into the camera had most of his face concealed but one thing was certain by the marks on his suit. The man was a ranked American soldier.

The feed quickly cut as within seconds reports that Moscow was consumed by a nuclear explosion rang across the world. All that happened within the next few days was more than anything that had happened in the last 10 years. War was declared by Russia as, as promised, they retaliated with their own nuclear arsenal. In turn America did the same as all the other countries could do was watch in horror. Of what was fired however, only three touched down. One in Belgorod, One in Topeka, and a misfire that somehow landed somewhere in southern Africa. The effects however were far beyond what was expected. Everyone knew there would be fallout, but it spread to the other countries to incredible lengths. It now became a priority to clean the resulting radiation and come up with a more readily accessible fix for radiation poisoning that the War effort ended almost immediately. While at first many suffered, an American research group known as the ‘Patriot Forces’ came forward. With their talents they had already planned for this outcome and, complete with a plan to distribute it, released their fix for radiation poisoning. In a week's time cleaning efforts increased and casualties decreased significantly. Everything looked like it was finally going to get better with this disaster being quickly overcome… Only to dive head first into another.

All across the world people started to present with various side effects, illnesses, or as some call them, powers. These abilities were incredibly dangerous not only to themselves but to others as well, sending most of the world into panic. Most theorized that it was the radiation, some conspiracy theorists said it was the cure itself, while a much smaller percentage feel it is divine punishment for the War waged and the pain caused. Regardless, it was chaos. It was only by help of the Patriot Forces that normal soldiers could be fitted with an expensive, experimental technology that could be used to defend the wearer, and even replicate certain powers seen. The select group created were aptly named the Honour Guard, and they were tasked with one duty. To wipe out the newly named “Alpha” threat.

While at first they had incredible successes, the Alphas have started to learn, and started fighting back with little success. Only recently had a single Honour Guard been destroyed by a group of Alphas who have already been nicknamed on the media as ‘The Elements’. While only a single person was caught on camera the sight was as spectacular as it was terrifying. What was seen was an Alpha armored in a yellow gold suit with a longsword and a pair of angelic wings. While it certainly looked like the Honour Guard had her outmatched, it was the angel that struck the final blow. Since then her image struck fear into the average citizen, but hope to those with abilities.

It's been two weeks now, and you are one of these Alphas. You will need learn how to survive in this bloody war. Do you hide? Or do you fight? The choice is yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back