• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brine Academy

I kinda like that we're all students. It could sorta be a Peanuts thing with the teacher just babbling in the background should we be posting about stuff in class. Our posts would normally be about before, in between, and after classes (Thats sorta what I expected, and Neo likes about this RP since she usually hates School RPs).

Hey guys~

I figured I should actually introduce myself rather than just talking through @LittleGamerFool . As they said, I'm way out in Ireland, so I'd probably only be posting in your morning/early afternoon times. (Assuming you're all in the US)

I am perfectly happy to be a very minor/side character, and only enter when needed as a plot point (or a joke) -- @True Queen Ashe , I actually agree with you and Neo. I am not a fan of school RPs, and would have absolutely no idea what to say during classes, so I agree about the times of your posts. The professor I had in mind is one of those that prefers interacting with students, rather than other teachers, so he could just randomly appear at wherever you guys end up meeting. He can come and go at random times for only a few posts at a time, also. (As an example, he could show up about now and thank you guys for not ratting him out about the punch.)

Let me know if you want me to put up a bio or something, and also don't be hesitant to let me know if you're not comfortable with it! You guys have put a lot of work into this, and I don't want to come crashing in and making it less fun for everyone. :)

I'm totally willing to step back and have you guys control when I post and all that. Your wish is my command~

Anyway, thanks for suffering through my long rambling ._.

He's basically just a kind of "ces't la vie" person. Doesn't get along with the other professors, so tends to avoid them and plays tricks on them. As I mentioned before, prefers talking to students. The other teachers wouldn't have let him know about the experiments and stuff, cause I figure he's an Amlet also, which wouldn't exactly go well. Kind of a layabout. He likes to stay in the moment and enjoy the little things. He purposefully acts in a way that causes people to underestimate his intelligence and abilities because he finds that makes it easier for him to slack off.

-le thinking face- Perhaps~ My original idea had him as some un-important non magical subject teacher, and even he doesn't really take it seriously. He could always also show up as the detention guy once in a while. I could also change it a bit to make it fit better, too. He wanders around a lot, so he could show up anywhere and everywhere needed. I've got a whole character sheet filled out if you'd like me to post my full ideas? And I can change them from there? It's all up to you guys~

Really though, he doesn't have to have an important part, or one at all. I am very happy to sit back and watch, if that's preferred :)

Ok, side note about the RP.. Am I the only one who controls Augustin, or do we want to have her be a shared character?

I don't mind you being in control. All I intend to do is insult her with Roi and use any interactions with her and him as an a way to manipulate your character, Jesse.

I was thinking maybe Augustin could give us all detention. That would give us a reason to be together again.

Posted, and I made Augustin walk away. I'm fine with changing it if you guys had plans to do something else with her, cuz my post is alittle lack luster. I just didn't know what to say. If you all have something you want augustin to say, i can change the post to make it happen! :)

Also what's the verdict on @Paroxysm?

Thanks guys~!

I posted the description. Just let me know where you want to throw me in the post order, and when to jump in, and we're good!

Heeey, idk if you all care, but I cleaned up the character sign-up tab! It's all pretty and functional now.

Sorry for the wait. Had to cram in an essay in a couple days. I'll be more up to date now that midterms are over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back