• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bright Academy : OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova That's so true. That would be a great story line for the plot. Students secretly build army of darkness. Like they have a secret club, they meet in robes so you can't see the other members faces, and you practice raising the dead, binding, or sacrifices. People are going missing. Your bad professor turned good would try and help stop whoever is behind this.

aaaaaand I got carried away, but I'm back.
OMG!!!! I should so create him!!!! He would be epic for that kind of plot.

Mind you his taste in food it like so bad.... He would eat bugs, and strange animals. He would find pain and sadness endearing. lol

Kind of like Stork from SkyHawks.

Okay :x Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Y'all are getting me too excited about this idea. All the possibilities are screaming at me.

If you can find a coherent way of teaching Foul Necromancy to students (Like teaching how to defend against it or teaching it so that students can diminish the advantage evil Necromancers might have in a fight, or someway it can be spun for good and safely due to classroom setting) - maybe chat to Alexei Voryarrick Alexei Voryarrick to figure it out so that you guys find separations in your teaching material, then I will overrule the poll. Mwahaha..

But you are going to have to work those details out, because teaching in school would mean certain limitations to maintain the forbidden side of it, with some kind of reasoning as to why the stuff taught is class is still necessary for students.

Actually.... I wouldn’t have him teach dark necromancy... he would teach mythical biology. The study of magical creatures and races. What makes them special, their history and what makes them tick. Lol

It would be called AP Mythical Biology. I higher learning and special class for those wanting to know more about the magical world from a biological stand point.

I thought that could easily keep the dark necromancy as a forbidden

I dig it. I would totally use the information given in class regarding creatures students might one day fight in the Lore section, with students taking your course having a 20% [depending on their points in the section] bonus to any skills used against said Creature as long as it was mentioned in class. Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Danzo Danzo Okay so I think we're going to go with : The only Official Necromancy class at Bright Academy is Clean Necromancy BUT if your character would like to study other abilities included within the Foul Necromancy category they may self-study it.

You can have necromancy. We are just discussing if it’s split into two or kept as one. I think we all agree on the light and dark so there are two sides to it. The darker side will be kind of frowned upon and won’t really be taught at school, but that doesn’t mean a student can’t study it.

The light side is what is taught.

I plan on making my dark necromancy teacher sometime today... he won’t teach dark necromancy, he will be teaching mythical biology... how things work and the differences in race and creatures. What gives them the ability to use magic and their history. ^_^

Danzo Danzo Due to addition of another character the poll has been overruled and things will stay as they are :) Feel free to make your character now. Classes should be starting today but will wait a bit longer to see if it's possible. Bit of admin left.

Apparently xD It's cool, you guys can start posting. I will be delayed so excuse old details ic that have changed from Elise.

Korrss with one student in shape-shifting. It's gonna be fun. Don't worry, he probably won't kill ya.

Teachers have independent, fully-equipped rooms with a separate entrance attached to their respective gender's dormitory.
Can I have a gender neutral room for Korrss since he's technically genderless?

Can I have a gender neutral room for Korrss since he's technically genderless?
Pointing out the fact that you refer Korrss to a 'He' then 'he' should be placed in the 'male' dorms.... Even if gender is not specific.... You place 'him' in the 'male' gender..... and in the 'male' dorms.

Gender neutral species may choose whether they reside on the female or the male section, while being recognized as fully gender neutral.

Pointing out the fact that you refer Korrss to a 'He' then 'he' should be placed in the 'male' dorms.... Even if gender is not specific.... You place 'him' in the 'male' gender..... and in the 'male' dorms.
I refer Korrss as a male because Korrss's FC is more male then female but being a Golem, he's genderless.

I refer Korrss as a male because Korrss's FC is more male then female. But being a Golem he's genderless.
But then there are some that would refer to as she... right? lol I was just pointing out that you keep calling him a he or him... and so forth... It kind of just tells us he is more towards male side than female. *shrugs* but to each their own. I'm not arguing.

But then there are some that would refer to as she... right? lol I was just pointing out that you keep calling him a he or him... and so forth... It kind of just tells us he is more towards male side than female. *shrugs* but to each their own. I'm not arguing.
When it'll come to RPing, I'll only refer to Korrss as 'Korrss' when he's not talking.

krsna250 krsna250 Yes, I am still very interested! Sorry for the delay. I ended up becoming very tired last night and crashing. Can I still make a character even though the IC is up now?

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova So does your professor still practice Foul Necro or has he decided that it's something he wants to help fight against?
He probably does not practice as much as he once did when he was younger. But he does keep up with his studies and changes in the FN craft.

He wont fight against it,.... But he wont really want to teach it to students. If a student wants to learn FN, they would have to beg him or bribe him really. lol

I think at this point in his life, becoming a teacher has changed his perspectives on FN. He knows the darkness that comes with the magic, and does not wish that upon young children. He grew up around it and was exposed at such a young age, he sees the dead as normal.... The difference now, would be that he knows his life was not normal and will not try to introduce that world to the students.

I hope hat helps....

It did. I was thinking of creating one more character and making him seem like super normal and kinda dorky even, but he secretly leads the underground FN cult. You know, they wear those masks so you never know who the other members are. They would do weird ritualistic FN things. Members would be invited annon based on "potential" seen in classes.

I could work with krsna250 krsna250 and Alexei Voryarrick Alexei Voryarrick to make sure I didn't completely butcher it. krsna250 krsna250 Do you think this would be an okay idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back