• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bridgerton/Regency Era Search <3

GhostCall

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
roses-anime.gif

chopin-script.regular.png

hi! I'm GhostCall, but you can just call me Ghost. I'm a 21 y/o sapphic girly in the EST time zone. I go by she/her. I've been roleplaying and writing for many years now, but I am a tad rusty. I'm looking to get back into things! :] I usually write 400-500 words, but I'm open to a tad less (200-300). I'm a very relaxed partner.

- It's okay to ghost, but if you do so, I may remove you from my friends list/leave the server. I keep a very neat discord. You can always add me back if you see fit!

- As a roleplay partner, I will make playlists, moodboards. I do try to contribute to world building, but I'm not that good at it. I'd definitely need your help to do so!

- I am VERY friendly OOC. If you aren't the same or aren't comfortable with that (for example, I will invite you to play games with me and overall just be a friend), we likely won't get along.

- Along with writing, I am also an artist! I primarily draw anthropomorphic creatures, but I do draw people as well here and there :]!

- I'm okay with darker themes! Feel free to ask.

- 18+ only! Sorry, I'm just too old to roleplay with anyone younger. Please be respectful of that! <3

- weekly or daily replies

- ooc chat

- friendly

- likes angst

- will contribute to the plot

- around my level of literacy (500+ words or slightly less)

- communicative

Plot wise, I was looking for something based off of Bridgerton. I haven't full watched the series yet beyond a few clips (currently watching Queen Charlotte before I really start). But I do get the gist of it. Spoilers are okay! You don't have to know about Bridgerton particularly-- I'm mostly more interested in exploring the era and some type of angsty romance. Here are a few basic plots we could build off of:

- Peasant x Royalty

- Chronically Ill Royalty x Caretaker (enemies to lovers??)

- Pirate x Royalty/Noble (or commoner)

- Commoner x Disowned Royalty (Could've been childhood friends, maybe they're trying to help the disowned person get back on their feet)

- Royalty x Assassin (Maybe they're not their target?? I was thinking maybe the royal wandered off of their ship after a fight with their family and accidentally gets stranded in a strange place. That leaves them to be guided only by the assassin who they just got on friendly terms with)

- Can also do a plot similar to what happens in Queen Charlotte.

These are just suggestions, I'm open to anything! I like making plots around our OCs.

tysm for reading!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back