• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *Breathes* What's the worst that could happen?

Hi! A little bit about me:

- I'm Snow
- 22/F, on US Eastern Time
- Work full-time so expect about 1 post a day or so, but I am also extremely patient with my writing partners so if you're in the same boat you're totally welcome here!
- Write for a living and have some formal writing education, so long replies are not a problem for me.
- Love super intense plots in the genres of horror, mystery, romance, modern/urban fantasy, sometimes historical. Thrive on dark and tragic.
- Usually RP as male characters though in some of the plots below would prefer to play the female character, they will be marked with **. 100% down with LGBTQ plots and people.

Searching for
- Only willing to write with people 18 and up, sorry!!!
- Someone who loves to get creative and plot, as well as chat ooc on RPN or Discord
- I don't do face claims myself and prefer not to have any at all, especially not anime face claims, unless it's an anime-themed RP (which I might like to do under the right circumstances, but is not my preference)
- No existing fictional characters from fandoms
- Please no elaborate coding, it's beautiful but I am a mobile user and won't be able to see all of your beautiful writing.
- Your replies don't have to be excessively long. 2 long or 3 short paragraphs is fine. They just need to be meaningful and advance the plot! But I will try to match you.

I think that about covers it. A few plots:

** ~ Oh, How The Turn Tables ~
A is the classic fit, sporty guy. B is the gothic girl that he used to bully in high school. They run into each other in college, A a little less young and stupid, and B a lot more outgoing and attractive. When they're assigned to a group project together, A begins to develop a strong attraction to B – dangerously so – while B remains completely oblivious, convinced that A feels guilty for how he treated her and is just trying not to screw his grades up. How long will it be before he breaks?
(Could also be m/m)

~ How Can I Repay? ~
Seeking to escape their toxic, bigoted family, A runs away to the desert and spends the night in a cheap motel, where they meet the bartender (B). The two have instant chemistry and fall hard and fast, and soon A has a part-time job at B's hotel, cleaning or helping out in the kitchen and what not. (Can incorporate a supernatural element into this, such as B disappearing during the day or during the full moon, or some creepy cult stuff).

** Straight-up Bridgerton fan RP with all-original characters

** Bridgerton-inspired dark horror fantasy:
In this medieval world, war and disease are on the rise and the only sure way to protect one's daughters is to send them off to a cloister, where they will be sequestered away from it all. But there is one other, less depended-on hope. Over the kingdom looms Dark Castle, where the vampire counts reside. Each season, a dozen or so young women are sent up to the castle in the hopes that the immortal nobility will select them to become their eternal bride. The rest may or may not return to their families alive. A is one such woman, and B is a noble vampire.

Oh, and I also like Warrior Cats.

If you hate these plots but think I'm alright, don't hesitate to message me anyway. We can come up with something together. Don't be shy! (:

Hey, if you're still searching for a partner, I'd like to try a few of your plots. I'm a little stuck between "Oh, How The Turn Tables", "How Can I Repay", or possibly the Bridgerton inspired one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back