• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
"Oh but it is." Pass said as he put an arm around them both and started to walk them across the bridge. "don't worry Eldwin you are a competent warrior with a cool arm what's to dislike plus you have the coolest and fastest rito by your side oh and of course the love of a Zora so you'll be fine." Pass spoke with his usual endless optimism.
He smiled gently. "Well you're right about most of those things." He said. "Still unsure about the arm."
A small frown come on the short Zora's face as Pass quipped that there is no time to turn back. The frown stayed on her face (more like a pout) as Pass places his wings across their shoulders and walked them across the bridge. Pass was getting a bit on her nerves but he did have a point "*sigh* He is right....Edwin you do have the support of Pass and me..." Nila replied with a light blush when he mention the love from her.

A small frown come on the short Zora's face as Pass quipped that there is no time to turn back. The frown stayed on her face (more like a pout) as Pass places his wings across their shoulders and walked them across the bridge. Pass was getting a bit on her nerves but he did have a point "*sigh* He is right....Edwin you do have the support of Pass and me..." Nila replied with a light blush when he mention the love from her.
Pass would let them both go and moved to stand behind them as if suddenly bashful. He was looking around with a serious expression as if deep in thought.

Pass would let them both go and moved to stand behind them as if suddenly bashful. He was looking around with a serious expression as if deep in thought.
They all crossed hr bridge together. Eldwin tried to ignore the intense stares of loathing coming his way

They all crossed the bridge together. Eldwin tried to ignore the intense stares of loathing coming his way
As they reached the end of the bridge the short Zora changed her demeanor. She stood up stright, wearing a serious look. Nila kept her view straight ahead ignoring her fellow Zora's around her. Doing her best to ignore the looks that were being given towards Eldwn. Nila took the lead as they headed to meet her father.

They all crossed hr bridge together. Eldwin tried to ignore the intense stares of loathing coming his way

As they reached the end of the bridge the short Zora changed her demeanor. She stood up stright, wearing a serious look. Nila kept her view straight ahead ignoring her fellow Zora's around her. Doing her best to ignore the looks that were being given towards Eldwn. Nila took the lead as they headed to meet her father.
Pass did his best to woo the Zora he passed by once he focused on the hostility they offered either ignoring or being unable to tell the difference between their genders.

Her father was working stone as he usually did around this time.
Nila spotted her father from a distance, doing what he always would be doing around this time. The short Zora closed her eyes and let out a small breath collecting herself before walking over to her father. "evening father...working away as always I see.." she commented
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Nila spotted her father from a distance, doing what he always would be doing around this time. The short Zora closed her eyes and let out a small breath collecting herself before walking over to her father. "evening father...working away as always I see.." she commented
He looked up. "Ah. Little Nila good to see you jabe come to your senses about..." He saw Eldwin frowned and went back to work.

He looked up. "Ah. Little Nila good to see you habe come to your senses about..." He saw Eldwin frowned and went back to work.
Nila frowned at her father's response, She had known he would have acted in such a way. Nila sighed as she walked closer over to her father as he continued to work. "father....you seem well...hard at work as always.." she said.

Nila frowned at her father's response, She had known he would have acted in such a way. Nila sighed as she walked closer over to her father as he continued to work. "father....you seem well...hard at work as always.." she said.
"Hmph."

Nila took in a deep breath before kneeling down next to were her father was working and ignoring her. "Father....as I told you the day that I left ....Eldwin is dear to me...I were going to keep to his side and aid him on his quest....our time together has grown and I'm not planing to leave his side any time soon. I'm sadded you still disagree on my discussion father.....However I know my destiny is not for me to stay here....Forgive me if such a thing upsets you father but ....I have made my choice...yet I'm joyous I get to glimpse at your presence once more." She added

Nila took in a deep breath before kneeling down next to were her father was working and ignoring her. "Father....as I told you the day that I left ....Eldwin is dear to me...I were going to keep to his side and aid him on his quest....our time together has grown and I'm not planing to leave his side any time soon. I'm sadded you still disagree on my discussion father.....However I know my destiny is not for me to stay here....Forgive me if such a thing upsets you father but ....I have made my choice...yet I'm joyous I get to glimpse at your presence once more." She added
He looked at her. "One day you'll see sense. Hylians are nothing but trouble." He said. "Well, I hope you can change your mind because you're about to have one as a son in law."

"Nice to meet you sir! My name is pass and I've been helping your daughter kill bigger and badder enemies than she normally does. Oh and she flew a bit too."

He looked at her. "One day you'll see sense. Hylians are nothing but trouble." He said. "Well, I hope you can change your mind because you're about to have one as a son in law."
"Father please....you can't seriously fall to such stereotype...Hylians being trouble.... Nothing but nonsense...seriously father this day an age, basing someone's worth or trustworthiness by their race....its." Nila spoke, stoping mid sentence as Eldwin butted in. Her face turning red from her blush as Eldwin just stright out told told her father he was planing to wed her. "Eldwin!.." She said in a harsh whisper looking up at the Hylian. "...I was trying to ease on such matters..." she said, but she should had known Eldwin was more stright forward to such things, feeling it would be best to just get down to the main concern.
"Nice to meet you sir! My name is pass and I've been helping your daughter kill bigger and badder enemies than she normally does. Oh and she flew a bit too."
Then Pass budged in as well presenting himself to her father in his very Pass way. But she could not help but smile at the way he introduced himself, making sure to add the thing he had helped her with. These two were a bit much sometimes.

(Okay just saying.....Nila loves these two, they frustrate her, but she loves them and woukd die for them. Eldwin her partner in crime for years and now the love of her life. Pass newer to the picture, he is growing on her and she is getting a solft spot for him, seeing him like an annoying little brother she never had. Hehe nothing to do with the response but just something I wanted to put out there)

"Father please....you can't seriously fall to such stereotype...Hylians being trouble.... Nothing but nonsense...seriously father this day an age, basing someone's worth or trustworthiness by their race....its." Nila spoke, stoping mid sentence as Eldwin butted in. Her face turning red from her blush as Eldwin just stright out told told her father he was planing to wed her. "Eldwin!.." She said in a harsh whisper looking up at the Hylian. "...I was trying to ease on such matters..." she said, but she should had known Eldwin was more stright forward to such things, feeling it would be best to just get down to the main concern.

Then Pass budged in as well presenting himself to her father in his very Pass way. But she could not help but smile at the way he introduced himself, making sure to add the thing he had helped her with. These two were a bit much sometimes.

(Okay just saying.....Nila loves these two, they frustrate her, but she loves them and woukd die for them. Eldwin her partner in crime for years and now the love of her life. Pass newer to the picture, he is growing on her and she is getting a solft spot for him, seeing him like an annoying little brother she never had. Hehe nothing to do with the response but just something I wanted to put out there)
"You will NOT!" He said. "I have let this sillyness play out long enough."

"You will NOT marry him." He said standing up. "That is FINAL."
Nila took a step back as her father stood up the large Zora towering over them. "...what?..." she said in disbelief about how upset her father sounded. She had known coming here would have cause issues, she knew her father hated Eldwin, but from his tone of his voice it was a stronger hatred then she had intisapated. Nila frowned looking up at him "You can not do that....im a grown Zora....im allowed to make my own choices and it my choice to wed who I please...not who you deem worthy"

"You will NOT marry him." He said standing up. "That is FINAL."

Nila took a step back as her father stood up the large Zora towering over them. "...what?..." she said in disbelief about how upset her father sounded. She had known coming here would have cause issues, she knew her father hated Eldwin, but from his tone of his voice it was a stronger hatred then she had intisapated. Nila frowned looking up at him "You can not do that....im a grown Zora....im allowed to make my own choices and it my choice to wed who I please...not who you deem worthy"
Pass could take no more of this he hadn't spent much time with Eldwin or Nila and nowhere near as much time as they had spent together but he could tell that Eldwin was a good guy and Nila was too nice to be treated like this. Pass would use his wing to brush past Nila putting his arms out and puffing up slight as he put himself between Nila Eldwin and the angry Zora "I won't stand for you bad mouthing my friend, yelling at Nila or disrespecting the relationship the two of them have. I don't know what your issue is but if you're a real warrior let's settle this in a duel."

Pass could take no more of this he hadn't spent much time with Eldwin or Nila and nowhere near as much time as they had spent together but he could tell that Eldwin was a good guy and Nila was too nice to be treated like this. Pass would use his wing to brush past Nila putting his arms out and puffing up slight as he put himself between Nila Eldwin and the angry Zora "I won't stand for you bad mouthing my friend, yelling at Nila or disrespecting the relationship the two of them have. I don't know what your issue is but if you're a real warrior let's settle this in a duel."
The man ignore Nila momentarily and looked st Pass after his outburst. And then laughed. "Do I look like a warrior to you boy!? I'm a Jeweler! That's the problem with young people! Its always about fighting or dueling! Don't take that tone with me boy. You lost a great warrior to the calamity. We lost OUR future ruler. The Hylians begged her for help, promised she would be safe, and then went and got her killed. Where were the Hylian's when their great mechanical beasts betrayed is hm!? Do not presume to tell me how think about this Hylain or any other!"

The man ignore Nila momentarily and looked st Pass after his outburst. And then laughed. "Do I look like a warrior to you boy!? I'm a Jeweler! That's the problem with young people! Its always about fighting or dueling! Don't take that tone with me boy. You lost a great warrior to the calamity. We lost OUR future ruler. The Hylians begged her for help, promised she would be safe, and then went and got her killed. Where were the Hylian's when their great mechanical beasts betrayed is hm!? Do not presume to tell me how think about this Hylain or any other!"
Nila looked up at Pass as he stepped between her and her father puffing himself up. Her eyes widened surprised that the Rita stepped in between them, yelling at her father defending Eldwin, her, and their relationship. This annoying ball of feathers cared for them and was up to put up and fight for them. Nila did a facepalm as he challenged her father to a warrior's dual. Her father wasn't a fighter he was an artisan, then again that wasn't the Rita's fault, she never really spoke about her father much more than how he just hated Eldwin.

She watched as her father looked down at Pass and just laughed, dusting away the outburst the young Rita had. Nila kept quiet looking down as her father spoke about how her people had lost their princess and that had really hurt them. Nila of course felt devastated by the loss as her people did, but she knew she trusted and believed that it hadn't been the Hylian's fault. However, that belief wasn't shared by many of her kind, especially her father, and thus his sheer hatred to do with anything Hylian.

Nila looked up at Pass as he stepped between her and her father puffing himself up. Her eyes widened surprised that the Rita stepped in between them, yelling at her father defending Eldwin, her, and their relationship. This annoying ball of feathers cared for them and was up to put up and fight for them. Nila did a facepalm as he challenged her father to a warrior's dual. Her father wasn't a fighter he was an artisan, then again that wasn't the Rita's fault, she never really spoke about her father much more than how he just hated Eldwin.

She watched as her father looked down at Pass and just laughed, dusting away the outburst the young Rita had. Nila kept quiet looking down as her father spoke about how her people had lost their princess and that had really hurt them. Nila of course felt devastated by the loss as her people did, but she knew she trusted and believed that it hadn't been the Hylian's fault. However, that belief wasn't shared by many of her kind, especially her father, and thus his sheer hatred to do with anything Hylian.
"So your princess is more important than your own daughter?!" Pass stood up straight and spit on the ground showing his distaste "I pity you for losing your princess, your daughter and a future with her all over idiocy."

"So your princess is more important than your own daughter?!" Pass stood up straight and spit on the ground showing his distaste "I pity you for losing your princess, your daughter and a future with her all over idiocy."
"I have made my desicion." He said. "Its not up to you." Eldwin said. "We've already decided. Telling you was not a request for your blessing, it was a courtesy."

"I have made my desicion." He said. "Its not up to you." Eldwin said. "We've already decided. Telling you was not a request for your blessing, it was a courtesy."
"I'm sorry father but this is our discussion to make, we...everyone has the right to choose who they love. And tuneful...I didn't even want to come...Eldwin felt it was right...not only a courtesy to you but also respectful..." Nila replied.

Last edited:
"I'm sorry father but this is our discussion to make, we...everyone has the right to choose who they love. And tuneful...I didn't even want to come...Eldwin felt it was right...not only a courtesy to you but also respectful..." Nila replied.
He arood up and marched toward Eldwin. "Sit down sir." He said. "I will NOT!" He said. "This is not... I will not accept..." The man was seething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back