• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
He arood up and marched toward Eldwin. "Sit down sir." He said. "I will NOT!" He said. "This is not... I will not accept..." The man was seething
Nila frowned moving over to Eldwin and standing next to him. "No father...im staying with Eldwin,...like it or not I have made my choice to stay by his side not matter what...."

Nila frowned moving over to Eldwin and standing next to him. "No father...im staying with Eldwin,...like it or not I have made my choice to stay by his side not matter what...."
Eldwin took her hand. "This is happening sir. You can be a part of it or you can get out of the way."

Eldwin took her hand. "This is happening sir. You can be a part of it or you can get out of the way.
Nila looked down at her hand as she felt Eldwin take a hold of it. "he is right father....we have made up our minds and we arnt changing them....again father this was a respectful visit towards you....we didnt have to come,......truely I would have prefured we never did.." Nila said truthfully moving her gaze away from her fathers.

Nila looked down at her hand as she felt Eldwin take a hold of it. "he is right father....we have made up our minds and we arnt changing them....again father this was a respectful visit towards you....we didnt have to come,......truely I would have prefured we never did.." Nila said truthfully moving her gaze away from her fathers.
"Never did... what are you talking about?" He asked. "It was my desicion to come and tell you." Eldwin said

"You what?" He asked.
"You should work on your hearing as well as you work on alienating your daughter." Pass said with a scoff.
"Pass please....do think my father heard me...he just can't believe I would say such things." She said uncrossing her arms as she stepped away from Eldwin and Pass and closer to her father. She looked up at the towering Zora that was her father. "I'll repeat myself father I wasn't planing in returning home, this was on request of Eldwin.....their is no point of staying around or coming back if the one I care for so deeply, respect and love will be treated with such disrespect and hatred due to his race.....But im sorry father It's how I feel" Nila replied

"Pass please....do think my father heard me...he just can't believe I would say such things." She said uncrossing her arms as she stepped away from Eldwin and Pass and closer to her father. She looked up at the towering Zora that was her father. "I'll repeat myself father I wasn't planing in returning home, this was on request of Eldwin.....their is no point of staying around or coming back if the one I care for so deeply, respect and love will be treated with such disrespect and hatred due to his race.....But im sorry father It's how I feel" Nila replied
He clenched his teeth. "You'll be back. He',ll grow old and senile long before you start to feel the weight of the years." He said.

He clenched his teeth. "You'll be back. He',ll grow old and senile long before you start to feel the weight of the years." He said.
Nila frowned "I will not come back, I would never want to come back to you or a place that criticize me or others for their race.....And dose it look like I care?.....I will care and love Eldwin no matter what." she said.

Nila frowned "I will not come back, I would never want to come back to you or a place that criticize me or others for their race.....And dose it look like I care?.....I will care and love Eldwin no matter what." she said.
"And when he's dead. You'll have to live on." He said. "When he grows old and die you'll be all alone."

"Fine then. Go live your little fantasy." He said. "It won't last."
"I very well will.....and you might think this being silly, and a phase...but this is more then that father and sad you think this is simply a fantasy because its not..." Nila "I knew it was a mistake to come here, we should go.." she said.

"I very well will.....and you might think this being silly, and a phase...but this is more then that father and sad you think this is simply a fantasy because its not..." Nila "I knew it was a mistake to come here, we should go.." she said.
Eldwin took Nila's hand. "I believe we should." He said. "Good day sir." He said nodding to her father. "I hope that your able to overcome your bias before you alienate Nila completely. There's no pain like losing your father." He said. "I should know."

Eldwin took Nila's hand. "I believe we should." He said. "Good day sir." He said nodding to her father. "I hope that your able to overcome your bias before you alienate Nila completely. There's no pain like losing your father." He said. "I should know."
Nila frowned as she moved her gaze away from her father. "Bye father..." she said quitely as she turned around to walk away. She paused when Eldwin took her hand, she didn't say anything just waited for Eldwin to stop speaking with her father before walking out of her home with Eldwin and Pass.

Nila frowned as she moved her gaze away from her father. "Bye father..." she said quitely as she turned around to walk away. She paused when Eldwin took her hand, she didn't say anything just waited for Eldwin to stop speaking with her father before walking out of her home with Eldwin and Pass.
Eldwin took her hand in his.

Eldwin took her hand in his.
They got stares from Nila's fellow Zora as the group left the Zora domain. "I'm sorry you both had to deal with my father....and I asked for forgiveness for what he said about you Eldwin dear.......however I did worn you two that this was nothing but a terrible idea.." she added.

They got stares from Nila's fellow Zora as the group left the Zora domain. "I'm sorry you both had to deal with my father....and I asked for forgiveness for what he said about you Eldwin dear.......however I did worn you two that this was nothing but a terrible idea.." she added.
"Nothing for you to apologize for." Eldwin said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back