• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Nila looked back to Pass as he let out the annoyed grumble. "What's wrong Pass?...do you believe we should not stop for the night?" She asked
Pass looked at Nila "no stopping is fine and probably for the best I'm just annoyed by the whole event and that I let it get to me like that."

Pass looked at Nila "no stopping is fine and probably for the best I'm just annoyed by the whole event and that I let it get to me like that."
"Oh I see....but don't be to hard on yourself young Pass.... my father isn't the easiest to get along with and is very stubborn as you experienced....However do you want to thank you pass I appreciate you standing up for myself and Eldwin..." Nila said truly thankful for Pass trying to stand up for them. It had been something she had not truly expected from him as Pass is someone they don't have long knowing.

"Oh I see....but don't be to hard on yourself young Pass.... my father isn't the easiest to get along with and is very stubborn as you experienced....However do you want to thank you pass I appreciate you standing up for myself and Eldwin..." Nila said truly thankful for Pass trying to stand up for them. It had been something she had not truly expected from him as Pass is someone they don't have long knowing.
"Don't give it a second thought pass. Most Zora dislike hylians. Her father has pretty much always hated them." Eldwin said.

"Don't give it a second thought pass. Most Zora dislike hylians. Her father has pretty much always hated them." Eldwin said.
Pass sighed and nodded his head "well I'm just glad to be free from there and the judgement but where are we going next and when do we teach me how to swim?"

Pass sighed and nodded his head "well I'm just glad to be free from there and the judgement but where are we going next and when do we teach me how to swim?"
Nila simply nodded as herself was also glad to be away from her home. It was strange she disliked how some of her fellow Zora dislike Hylians, expeshally her father. That conflict with her father and her people made her sad inside as she did love her people and missed her home but the same time she didn't want to be home if her fellow Zora acted such a way towards those she cared deeply for. "Um...well that will be Eldwin the one who woukd be telling us we're we would be headed too." Nila answered unsure herself. The Zora was also taking a back at Pass mentioning her teaching him how to swim. "Oh...you were serious about learning?" She asked.

Nila simply nodded as herself was also glad to be away from her home. It was strange she disliked how some of her fellow Zora dislike Hylians, expeshally her father. That conflict with her father and her people made her sad inside as she did love her people and missed her home but the same time she didn't want to be home if her fellow Zora acted such a way towards those she cared deeply for. "Um...well that will be Eldwin the one who woukd be telling us we're we would be headed too." Nila answered unsure herself. The Zora was also taking a back at Pass mentioning her teaching him how to swim. "Oh...you were serious about learning?" She asked.
Eldwin looked at the river. "Well the current going away from Zora's river isn't too strong." He said

Eldwin looked at the river. "Well the current going away from Zora's river isn't too strong." He said
"I don't think he is serious about learning to swim...and I'm not sure if a river with a current and even a weak one is good for someone that has never swam in their life." Nila commented.

"I don't think he is serious about learning to swim...and I'm not sure if a river with a current and even a weak one is good for someone that has never swam in their life." Nila commented.
"Of course I was serious I am a Rito of my word and how hard could it really be?" Pass asked with a slight shrug.

"Of course I was serious I am a Rito of my word and how hard could it really be?" Pass asked with a slight shrug.
"very well young Pass, you will be taught how to swim.." Nila replied "however don't think you will simply swim within one lesson...you will need much practice as your a Rita...while to are ment to fly and not swim.." she added.

"very well young Pass, you will be taught how to swim.." Nila replied "however don't think you will simply swim within one lesson...you will need much practice as your a Rita...while to are ment to fly and not swim.." she added.
Pass smiled at his friend and nodded "I trust you implicitly."

Pass smiled at his friend and nodded "I trust you implicitly."
"Well then if we will be setting up camp here...I think I can squeeze in a lesson before it becomes to dark.." Nila commented looking from Pass over to Eldwin. She wondered if he had plans for them to camp here for the night

"Well then if we will be setting up camp here...I think I can squeeze in a lesson before it becomes to dark.." Nila commented looking from Pass over to Eldwin. She wondered if he had plans for them to camp here for the night
"I'm fine with camping here." He said.

"Very well then" Nila nodded at Eldwin before turning to Pass. "Guess the time is on your favor Pass, we will comince the swimming lessons."
Drumonkey Drumonkey
Pass fist pumped in elation and spun before taking off his gear setting it down before moving towards the water with little bird like hops.

Pass fist pumped in elation and spun before taking off his gear setting it down before moving towards the water with little bird like hops.
(the little bird hops I can imagine super cute>u<)
Nila could not help but holds in a small giggle at Pass reaction to the swimming lesson. Nila took off her spear and satchel and walked over towards the water. She steped into the water and closed her eyes and smiled enjoying the sensation of the water. "Alright Pass we are going to take this slowly and it seems that the water won't be to deep for you...maybe waist length so perfect..." she smiled "well come on in get a feel for the water it's quite nice"
(Lol cuz he is taller just imagine the water for heris way higher then her waist. Also water not cold for Nila but will be for Pass)

Nila could not help but holds in a small giggle at Pass reaction to the swimming lesson. Nila took off her spear and satchel and walked over towards the water. She steped into the water and closed her eyes and smiled enjoying the sensation of the water. "Alright Pass we are going to take this slowly and it seems that the water won't be to deep for you...maybe waist length so perfect..." she smiled "well come on in get a feel for the water it's quite nice"
(Lol cuz he is taller just imagine the water for heris way higher then her waist. Also water not cold for Nila but will be for Pass)
"Keep in mind pass good feeling water for zora is a lot colder than for other people." Eldwin said.

"Keep in mind pass good feeling water for zora is a lot colder than for other people." Eldwin said.
Pass stepped into the water up to his thighs shaking himself as a chill ran up his spine looking much like a bird in a fountain "brr it's cold. Well let's get t-t-to it a Rito never let some cold get to them."

"Oh right...I didn't think about that..." Nila said considering what Eldwin had mentioned "Eldwin is right Pass the water might be a tad cold for you" she mentioned at the same time Pass steped into the water.
Pass stepped into the water up to his thighs shaking himself as a chill ran up his spine looking much like a bird in a fountain "brr it's cold. Well let's get t-t-to it a Rito never let some cold get to them."
"...you'll be fine...you will warm up once you start swimming.." Nila mention as she saw Pass shivering away as he made contact with the water. "Right right....let's start out with floating...this is important to know as you can't breath under water...okay just going to lay back like this..." Nila said demonstrating for him before standing back up. "Go on...ill hold you up .." she added.

"Oh right...I didn't think about that..." Nila said considering what Eldwin had mentioned "Eldwin is right Pass the water might be a tad cold for you" she mentioned at the same time Pass steped into the water.

"...you'll be fine...you will warm up once you start swimming.." Nila mention as she saw Pass shivering away as he made contact with the water. "Right right....let's start out with floating...this is important to know as you can't breath under water...okay just going to lay back like this..." Nila said demonstrating for him before standing back up. "Go on...ill hold you up .." she added.
Pass awkwardly shifted in the waist deep water looking concerned for a few moments before jumping to splash into the water on his back as a combination of nerves and fighting natural urges caused him to be much less graceful than he normally was.

Pass awkwardly shifted in the waist deep water looking concerned for a few moments before jumping to splash into the water on his back as a combination of nerves and fighting natural urges caused him to be much less graceful than he normally was.
Nila watched as Pass awkwardly moved around in the water. Standing at the ready to help him out and of course make sure he wouldn't drown. The Zora held in a chuckle at how less graceful he moved around, being used how Pass was always proudly announcing his awesomeness in what he did.
"I got you Pass...just relax....there you go....do not threat I won't let you drown.." she said placing her hands on his back to hold them above the water as he floated on his back.

Nila watched as Pass awkwardly moved around in the water. Standing at the ready to help him out and of course make sure he wouldn't drown. The Zora held in a chuckle at how less graceful he moved around, being used how Pass was always proudly announcing his awesomeness in what he did.
"I got you Pass...just relax....there you go....do not threat I won't let you drown.." she said placing her hands on his back to hold them above the water as he floated on his back.
Eldwin began to take off his clothes and set them to the side. This was as good a place as any to wash off.

(I assume she's seen him naked plenty they've been travelling together for a while)
(Well yea true if they been traveling together for a while. But guessing now that they are together together she would not look away and not look, but now she deemed herself fine to not look away XD. Besides he is a tall muscular very fit man, Nila is just O////O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back