• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
(Um hope this is fine....XD could not think of anything)
After siting outside looking up at the stary night sky Nila returned back into the lab and turned in for the night. The next morning came and Nila awoke, searching and yawning she sat up on her cot. She looked over to Eldwin wondering if his ankle was better for them to continue their travels they could not stay her forever, maybe Pass would be fine just carrying Eldwin around. She giggled at the thought knowing the two boys would dislike that idea.

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

After siting outside looking up at the stary night sky Nila returned back into the lab and turned in for the night. The next morning came and Nila awoke, searching and yawning she sat up on her cot. She looked over to Eldwin wondering if his ankle was better for them to continue their travels they could not stay her forever, maybe Pass would be fine just carrying Eldwin around. She giggled at the thought knowing the two boys would dislike that idea.

Pass was nowhere to be seen as he had snuck out in the night and went for a flight for once in his life flying at a leisurely pace and before he realized it was morning and he was just barely turning back.

His ankle was a little better. Well enough that he could limp along with Nila.

His ankle was a little better. Well enough that he could limp along with Nila.
"Are you sure this is wise of us to continue?...your not walking all that properly....." Nila asked as they began their walk. Nila kept an eye out for the young Rita to swoop by.

"Are you sure this is wise of us to continue?...your not walking all that properly....." Nila asked as they began their walk. Nila kept an eye out for the young Rita to swoop by.
"I'll live." He said admiring his new arm. He balled his hands into a fist. It was robotic but was properly jointed and he could move it with the same dexterity as he did the real one.

"I'll live." He said admiring his new arm. He balled his hands into a fist. It was robotic but was properly jointed and he could move it with the same dexterity as he did the real one.
"Right...your stubbornness will not let your ankle take you down..." Nila relied with a bit of an eye roll. She continued to walked along with Eldwin looking over to his new robotic arm. She watched as he made a fist and just move the fingers and such. The new robotic arm had cought her attention since she actually had taken a look at it.

"Right...your stubbornness will not let your ankle take you down..." Nila relied with a bit of an eye roll. She continued to walked along with Eldwin looking over to his new robotic arm. She watched as he made a fist and just move the fingers and such. The new robotic arm had cought her attention since she actually had taken a look at it.
They could see pass in the distance approaching though he seemed to be moving at a slow (for him) pace. From this distance he could clearly pick them out but he was still high in the sky.

He picked up a rock and crushed it. "strong." He said

They could see pass in the distance approaching though he seemed to be moving at a slow (for him) pace. From this distance he could clearly pick them out but he was still high in the sky.
Nila looked up to the sky noticing Pass. He seem to move slowly, she figure he was just riding the wind to she waved at him.
He picked up a rock and crushed it. "strong." He said
"Wow..." Nila said wide eye as she watched the rock be crushed into dust. "I can see that..." she replied "dose it feel strange?...having it,?" She asked

Nila looked up to the sky noticing Pass. He seem to move slowly, she figure he was just riding the wind to she waved at him.

"Wow..." Nila said wide eye as she watched the rock be crushed into dust. "I can see that..." she replied "dose it feel strange?...having it,?" She asked
"Its weird. I can't really feel it per say. It doesn't have touch. But I can feel it move like its a part of me."

"Its weird. I can't really feel it per say. It doesn't have touch. But I can feel it move like its a part of me."
"Fascinating....so no touch if you hold something with it.....however you feel the movement of the hand and fingers and such......that is very strange...." she said as she just continued to stare at the arm.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Fascinating....so no touch if you hold something with it.....however you feel the movement of the hand and fingers and such......that is very strange...." she said as she just continued to stare at the arm.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"It works like normal. I just can't feel touch on it." He said. "Kind of a bummer. I liked this hand."

"It works like normal. I just can't feel touch on it." He said. "Kind of a bummer. I liked this hand."
"I'm sorry dear that we weren't able to find a way to save your arm.......but at least more importantly you were saved from the mallace..." Nila commented as they walked.

"Yeah. I know." He said.
Nila staied quite for a while as they continued to travel. "Eldwin.....your not going to make me go back home are you?...." she spoke up "...ill just leave you know....." she added after all she had promise to help him out and be on his side in saving their world.

Nila staied quite for a while as they continued to travel. "Eldwin.....your not going to make me go back home are you?...." she spoke up "...ill just leave you know....." she added after all she had promise to help him out and be on his side in saving their world.
"No. I'm not." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back