• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Eldwin didn't respond at first. "Okay we sort of deserve that." He said.

"apologies Pass....we didn't mean to have done that to you" Nila said
Pass let out a sigh and brushed his feathers setting them in place again even though they seemed fine "yeah, yeah I'll get over it eventually. As long as you don't let me drown I think I can forgive you." Pass gave them a hard look for a few seconds before it softened as did his demeanor.

Pass let out a sigh and brushed his feathers setting them in place again even though they seemed fine "yeah, yeah I'll get over it eventually. As long as you don't let me drown I think I can forgive you." Pass gave them a hard look for a few seconds before it softened as did his demeanor.
"Alright back to a golden trio then" he said.

"Briliant...."Nila said with a smile glad they were all in good terms now. "Pass...sorry that the following venture will not be very exciting Pass.." Nila commented looking up at Pass.

"Briliant...."Nila said with a smile glad they were all in good terms now. "Pass...sorry that the following venture will not be very exciting Pass.." Nila commented looking up at Pass.
"I mean it'll be exciting for me once I learn how to swim I can be even stronger and transition from air to sea." Pass began to make fake combat moves like he was punching and chopping fake bad guys.

"I mean it'll be exciting for me once I learn how to swim I can be even stronger and transition from air to sea." Pass began to make fake combat moves like he was punching and chopping fake bad guys.
Wouldn't your feathers getting wet weight yoi down?" He asked.

Wouldn't your feathers getting wet weight yoi down?" He asked.
Pass stopped and looked at his arms "... I hadn't thought of that." Pass frowned as he waved his arms experimentally.
Nila held back her laughter as Pass did chopping and punching motions into the air as if hitting bad guys. "Well I'll make sure you don't sink to the bottom Pass, I am an excellent swimmer after all.....however do feathers actually get wet rather quickly?....and when wet do they really become rock heavy?..." she asked

Nila held back her laughter as Pass did chopping and punching motions into the air as if hitting bad guys. "Well I'll make sure you don't sink to the bottom Pass, I am an excellent swimmer after all.....however do feathers actually get wet rather quickly?....and when wet do they really become rock heavy?..." she asked
Eldwin laughed. "Well supposing that they absorb water," He said.

Pass waved a hand "well I guess we will have to find out when we get there won't we?"

"Its not funny Eldwin..." Nila said slaping his arm (the non robotic one>->) "...its quite the serious question....im curious to how his feathers would react..." she said with a frown.
Pass waved a hand "well I guess we will have to find out when we get there won't we?"
"I guess we will have too....however did think you would som what know......um you do bath right?..." Nila said

Last edited:
"Its not funny Eldwin..." Nilasaid slaping his arm (the non robotic one>->) "...its quite the serious question....im curious to how his feather would react..." she said with a frown.

"I guess we will have too....however did think you would som what know......um you do bath right?..." Nila said
"Ouch!" He said.

"Its not funny Eldwin..." Nila said slaping his arm (the non robotic one>->) "...its quite the serious question....im curious to how his feathers would react..." she said with a frown.

"Of course I do I do it like normal people in shallow water or I'm running water that isn't deep." Pass cocked his head to the side as he looked at Nila wondering if she swam when she bathed. He had limited experience swimming and each time was less than ideal.

"Ouch!" He said.
"Of course I do I do it like normal people in shallow water or I'm running water that isn't deep." Pass cocked his head to the side as he looked at Nila wondering if she swam when she bathed. He had limited experience swimming and each time was less than ideal.
"I see...I see......so do you feathers get heavy and damp instantly....or is it harder for your feathers to absorb water?..." Nila asked her head also tilt to the side as she looked at him. However she was looking up as he was taller then her

"I see...I see......so do you feathers get heavy and damp instantly....or is it harder for your feathers to absorb water?..." Nila asked her head also tilt to the side as she looked at him. However she was looking up as he was taller then her
Pass shrugged "I don't know I wasn't in it long and then I would dive off a cliff to dry off faster." Pass said with a frown.

Pass shrugged "I don't know I wasn't in it long and then I would dive off a cliff to dry off faster." Pass said with a frown.
"Oh I see...and diving off a cliff to dry sounds dangerous...but you do have wings..." Nila said before shrugging. "Well I'll make sure you at least know how to swim when we leave my home domain." Nila added

"Oh I see...and diving off a cliff to dry sounds dangerous...but you do have wings..." Nila said before shrugging. "Well I'll make sure you at least know how to swim when we leave my home domain." Nila added
"It's not that dangerous since I have mastered the sudden stop and my legs and shoulders are super ripped." Pass flexed some more for them.

"It's not that dangerous since I have mastered the sudden stop and my legs and shoulders are super ripped." Pass flexed some more for them.
"Oh of course Pass....but would still seem nothing but dangerous to someone that cant fly like myself." Nila tried to hold in a chuckle as Pass flexed some more in front of them. This young Rita was nothing bit strange but she had to say very confident in himself.

"Oh of course Pass....but would still seem nothing but dangerous to someone that cant fly like myself." Nila tried to hold in a chuckle as Pass flexed some more in front of them. This young Rita was nothing bit strange but she had to say very confident in himself.
Pass nodded his head "that's true I didn't think about that. You know we should fly more often so you can get used to it plus we would make an awesome aerial duo!"

Pass nodded his head "that's true I didn't think about that. You know we should fly more often so you can get used to it plus we would make an awesome aerial duo!"
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back in the air....that experience was purely terrifying...." Nila replied. "And aerial duo?...your moving way to ahead of yourself Pass....yes that might have been impressive from a spectator view but what we did had to be done for the parts for Eldwin's arm .....not sure if it can be done as a normal thing..." she said

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back in the air....that experience was purely terrifying...." Nila replied. "And aerial duo?...your moving way to ahead of yourself Pass....yes that might have been impressive from a spectator view but what we did had to be done for the parts for Eldwin's arm .....not sure if it can be done as a normal thing..." she said
Pass clicked his beak in annoyance "so what only you get to be cool and show off your skills and teach us but I can't try and get you used to flying? That's not very fair."

Pass clicked his beak in annoyance "so what only you get to be cool and show off your skills and teach us but I can't try and get you used to flying? That's not very fair."
Nila frowned "I'm sorry dear Pass but you winning about me not going it wont change my mind..." she said following her arms "but you just have to convince me that the airthing is a great idea...it just seemes like an accident waiting to happen." She spoke

Nila frowned "I'm sorry dear Pass but you winning about me not going it wont change my mind..." she said following her arms "but you just have to convince me that the airthing is a great idea...it just seemes like an accident waiting to happen." She spoke
Pass muttered under his breath and kicked the dirt "so does me swimming, never met a rito that swims." Pass didn't try and convince her any further figuring it was a lost cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back