• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Breakiing limits

Gryphtaur

Greetings RPers!

I seek a challenge for a certain Griffin character of mine.

Not only that, but I want to experience the furthest depths of his abilities. Ultimately, my goal is for him to achieve his strongest state of being.

Power tier wise, it'd start out at small building level. Though with augmentations and access to different forms it can easily reach island level and potentially beyond. I can provide character details for anyone interested.

Thanks in advance for any and all inquiries!

..Power tier wise, it'd start out at small building level. Though with augmentations and access to different forms it can easily reach island level and potentially beyond...
what does this mean, exactly? How are you measuring tiers? Are you using a system for the PvP?

Giving this a modest bump.

And just to add more context; this doesn't need to be a 1 on 1. I'd have no issue with a team or even an entire platoon being thrown my way.

Looking forward to any potential carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back