brand new

Nisa

Wanderer
hi, I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. I'm awful at introducing myself so idk what else to put here.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Since we got those two copy-paste posters out of the way, welcome \o/

As for what you could put it in, it could be everything or nothing. I do think it would be useful though as to give an introduction to what kind of roleplays you like. It doesn't need to be too detailed (Gods know I made that mistake myself), as you can just post the specific things in the Looking for Partners or Looking for Group forums.

But that's enough of my prattling I guess. See you around. o/

Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all. I also enjoy fantasy roleplays but also modern/realistic.

thanks guys, it's a pleasure to meet you all c: don't be afraid to pm me if you want to be friends or rp partners!

Nice to meet you! My name is Alex and I'm fairly new to both RP and the site, but not like...uber noobish. More like...semi noobish ^^ But I'm actually kind of nice, just super dorky too!

Have a wonderful roleplayingness!

Well, everyone can have an awkward first step. So don't worry, welcome to RPN, where I'm sure you'll fit in no time! Do enjoy yourself and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back