• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Brainstorming & Partner Seeking

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly
Just your friendly neighborhood Aato speaking...

It's been a while since I've been in a good 1x1 [the ones I'm in are actually quite great, but they've all but one slowed tremendously], so I'm looking for more. That in mind, I had started developing pairing ideas to suggest, mostly based on music videos of songs I like, to be honest. If you're curious about the videos, feel free to ask; I love sharing. The list feels short, so I've been trying to think up more, but here's a start [nothing too original]:

Celebrity X Assistant

Alien X Human

Predictor X the ‘Skipped’ [the end of the world]

The lost X The leader of a lost land

Business man X Hotel maid

I tend to enjoy romance-based RPs as it leaves a lot of leeway for drama; however, romance takes more of a mid-to-undertone as there's no need to constantly radiate mush, hahah. Plus, you don't want to outshine the plot neither. I like to throw out ideas that you can take and run with; nothing too precise and clear-cut. I'm a super sucker for love-hate and 'forbidden' loves, but it's not mandatory.

I typically play male characters, but I'm open to anything, really. Age is a versatile point, as well as orientation. Although, I've only taken part in two MxM RPs that didn't last too long. If you'd like a little more background on my RPing habits, please feel free to peep the 'Info' tab on my profile. Also, if interested in seeing my characters, you can view my albums.

Hm... I think that's it, so thanks for reading all that. If you find yourself interested in any of my ideas, please post here or message me and we'll toss around some words. :) Also, if you've got any question for me that I didn't mention here or on my profile, post or message for that as well.

EDIT: Dudes... it could even be business woman X hotel maid... :o hahah

--Pops

[]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aster

Would you like to talk it over here or in messages?

@clarinetti

I'm highly flexible on frequency. Life happens. I do like to respond as soon as possible, though; however, it may take me a day or two with school and all. In terms of length, that can be worked out too. I always say to respond with "something worth replying to", which I suppose is fairly subjective, but that typically means I don't want to have to drill my skull to write a decent paragraph response to three sentences. [Granted, there are situations in which much can't be said, and that's fine. Discretion is key.] ...Did that answer your question any? I don't mean to be rambly... Or did you want more specifics? In that case, I suppose I could say 2+ paragraphs, or a good solid paragraph? I'm used to being free hand and assuming people know when they're putting in effort.

@Aato Yes, that is helpful, thanks. I do tend to lean on the longer side of things in terms of post length, but I could try to par it down a bit if we indeed ended up collaborating, and the frequency shouldn't be a problem. I'd be interested in the second/ fourth pairings you suggested, but would be willing to further discuss things in PM if you decide you'd like to collaborate.

I'd love to do the first one, and maybe even the last one. ^^

I'd be down for Alien X Human or Human X Supernatural creature, I don't mind! Send me a message and we can plan something out :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back