• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Stewart glanced over, Norman was already outside,

"Oh, you're already out here." He says. Stewart then looks back over at the new group.

(@DrTrollinski)

Tessa relaxed a little as she heard Noah converse with the others politely and she silently signaled for Clary to get out of the trunk.

Clary nodded and climbed out, grabbing her gun and slinging one of the bags over her back.

Bellamy wrapped his spare around her in a hug, needing her comfort as his nerves pounded through him.

'' Yes. A safe shelter with food was what I was told by a girl named Elizabeth.'' Noah said a bit softer since he couldn't be rude to the person who offered this. He needed them on his good side. 
Skylar came out of the car with her gun in hand since she was holding it the whole time just in case. She also had the Ak-47 strapped around her side even with the very few ammo's left.

"Alright. I need to see everyone in your group before you get close. Just a precaution - I ain't pullin' any guns, I just need to take note of who's with ya'." He said quietly, looking over at the car. (@32sillylight32)

Stewart noticed a couple of zombies shambling towards them, he draws his sleeve gun and pops them in the head, the sound isn't very loud at all, about the noise a 22. can make.

(@Vaila @DrTrollinski @32sillylight32 Also, a 22. isn't loud at all, like, a 410. is too loud for me, so a 22. is super quiet.)

The three girls and two kids came next to him with there weapons in there safe pouch. Noah was in the middle of them standing about a head over most. He placed his hands on both kids since he wanted to show that he was no harm but nervosity started eating him since walkers were around and here they were talking in the least safest place.

Elizabeth peeked out of the shutters and spotted a head of finger hair and her eyes widened slightly as she quickly headed down.

Brianna smiles a bit as she rests against him, hugging him back. "Everything will be alright... Come on, they need us outside of the car." She said and slipped out of his arms and got out of the car. (@Stew, @DrTrollinski)

"Oh, well I'll be a son of a bitch..." He said to them. He looked down at Brianna and gave a surprised laugh, leaning over slightly. "Hey there, sweetheart. Your name's Brianna, ain't it?" He said, smirking and squinting his eyes in anticipation. @Soul OMU)

'' Ok, well I understand that you want to take precautions but I don't want to get eaten because of chit chats. Can we please get in?'' Noah stated getting tired of the accumulating stress as he heard the soft gun shots. It wasn't loud but if it was heard, it's because zombies were there.

Bellamy slid out behind her and frowned at the man addressing Brie. He turned and looked up at his sister who moved to Brie's side silently. She had grabbed another bag from the trunk and had it slung over her shoulder.

Noah bit his lip getting irritated but he had to stay calm for now. He rolled his eyes seeing the family reunion but it made smile at least. It was nice but now, all he wanted to do is go shower and sleep and eat.

Norman jumped on the spot as he watched them and shot his hands on the air. "WOOOO! Finally! After all this time! We damn well found ya'! HAHA!" He said excitedly as he turned back to them. "NOW we can go inside." He smiled before turning and leading them off to the building; he'd lead them upstairs and into one of the offices. While they're all in there he goes about and gets some more chairs and lines them up in front of the desk, he then walks over and sits down at the opposite side of the desk, staring off at them all. "Sit." He said quietly. (@Soul OMU, @Stew)

Stewart watches as the more zed seem to stumble out of the alleys,

"Where do these buggers come from?" He asks no one as he stares out one of the windows.

(@Soul OMU @32sillylight32)

Bellamy, Clary and Teresa all followed him inside nervously. They were glad not to be separated, and immensely happy not to be outside any longer, but they didn't know anyone here with the exception of the companions they'd arrived with.

Noah and Skylar followed and were glad to be inside now. Tho, Noah hated how Norman was being kind of Bossy but he didn't comment yet on it. He didn't feel like bringing trouble like he usually did before. He sat like the guy asked and listened to him with an intense stare that showed bored them yet determination.

"Okay, before anythin', we've got rules that you all need to follow." He said as he glanced over them all. "We've got quite a few people here now, and you'll get a chance to meet them eventually. But that's why rules are in place. No clashes, no fights, no disagreements... no deaths." He added on, sighing; he ran his eyes across them all once again.

"Okay. Rule One. We share everythin' aside from personal guns - ammo, food, water. We share it all. Any guns that you've got with you are yours to keep - anyone tries to steal, you come to me - don't take things into your own hands."

"Rule Two. You remain honest - there's too many of us for people to be dishonest. You don't have to answer everythin' people ask, but if someone asks you somethin' you don't mind answerin', don't lie about it."

"Rule Three. No one is 'boss'. I am the leader, though. The difference being I merely guide the group and assign people tasks, but I can't force you to do somethin' you don't want to unless it's absolutely necessary - I'll be dyin' for you before you die for me, in other words."

"Rule Four. If you need to kill, you do it - if it's protecting you or us, take no hesitation."

"Rule Five. Do not kill needlessly. You give people a chance if they ain't hostile - we're survivors, not murderers."

"Rule Six. Leave recruitin' and long talks to me - I have a select amount of people that I trust to do these tasks for me - you'll learn who they are eventually, but until you get the same rights, it's me who does it."

"Rule Seven. Don't betray us. Up front, you'll either get exiled or killed, depending on the circumstances, obviously. It's extreme, but necessary."

"Rule Eight. Do not underestimate anyone. We have other kids here, so don't let me see any of you tryin' to take advantage of them or act like you've got authority over them because they're younger." He'd glance over the children that are with Noah. "Although I can trust you ain't gonna' do that."

"Rule Nine. Non-disclosure. We don't tell you anythin' we don't want you, same applies to you."

"And finally, Rule Ten. Respect. Respect everyone here, respect their opinion, age, gender, accidents, situations - don't create conflict... Any of you have questions?" He asks them at the end. (@Soul OMU, @32sillylight32)

((Finally on and can be active for the next two hours.))

Belinda felt stuck in the kitchen with the two wary kids, as her legs and head still weren't quite up to speed. Her stomach hurt like crazy every time she moved, but still, she was glad to see the boy wasn't hurt. Hearing the clattering upstairs, she desperately wanted to see what was going on, and while the two boys jumped up, she was left in this kitchen, full of frustration.

----------------

Clay and Ash quickly went up to the front door and saw Elizabeth arm in arm with a girl who looked to be about Clay's age. There was another boy, and four adults - three women and one man. Clay's eyes widened and he went over to Norman. "Where'd all these people come from?" (@Soul OMU, @32sillylight32, @Vaila, @DrTrollinski)

"Newcomers. The girl's Elizabeth's sister." He said quietly. "Just read 'em the rules." He added. "We're gonna' be goin' out on that run soon enough, a'ight? I want to get that out the way." He said to him, patting him on the shoulder. (@firejay1)

Stewart walks past the group at the table,

"I'll be right back, I think I'll go cut down on the zed a little bit." He says as he walks downstairs. He notes the kids as he walks over to the door, when he opens the door a crowd of zombies tries to get in,

"JESUS CHRIST" He yells as he pushes against the door, he can't close it completely.

(@Soul OMU)

"Oh, for Christ's sakes..." Norman mutters as he reaches into his pants and takes hold of the silenced pistol; he hands it off to Clay and nods at him. "Go see what's goin' on - call if it gets too crazy, eh?" He said to him. (@Stew)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back