• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~ boy meets girl... (ghost x ghost) ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It's a big city.

Two people are living two very separate lives... that is, until they bump into each other on the street, and both realise through an unintentional touch that passes through each other's body one trait they both have in common.

They have both recently died, and nobody else can see them.

While dealing with grief and the recently discovered 'rules' regarding their new ghostly states, our two protagonists end up forging a reluctant friendship (and maybe more...?) as they work together to comfort those left behind and figure out how things end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to find a partner to write either character in a detailed romantic/supernatural/dramatic/slice-of-life MxF RP. My idea is that our characters would be 20s-30s with some life experience/possibly families of their own?

We can follow the plot mentioned above, or branch out in AUs and our own ideas of how the story should go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs (or DIscord, if you prefer) for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back