• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ◟❀╎bouquet╻int.check [open]

Roleplay Availability
fontcall fontcall fontcall
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?
yes

Welcome to the
flower program
. For the next five years, you are now a
flower
, humanity's first, last, and only line of defense against
fragments
. Familiarize yourself with the
bouquet app
and its functions. This is an essential tool and your primary means of transformation. It is recommended that you keep your phone on your person at all times.

Please remember that the program is secret; if a
flower
(both active and graduated) is discovered divulging information, they are removed from the program and memories from their years in service are wiped.

For now, visit the
bouquet shop
branch nearest you. Our friendly staff will assist you in acclimating to the program and understanding the powers and responsibilities a
flower
holds. You can also meet other members of the program there.

Good luck! May flowers line your path and guide your way.

Hello! I'm mono, and I'm the GM of this mahou shoujo-inspired roleplay. I say inspired, as I won't be confining the characters to female-identifying individuals. The general concept is that chosen persons have a mysterious app called
bouquet
install itself into their phone. A chosen person may have their wish granted - provided they complete the required five years of the
flower program

There are caveats and limits to the wishes (ie. no bringing back the dead), but things like unlimited wealth, or even curing a terminal illness, are fair game. Being a
flower
means risking your life everyday, hence why the reward is so great.

There is an app process - you will be required to submit a short summary of your intended character. Two reasons: one, I want to see how you write, and two, to avoid repeated tropes and archetypes.

Activity expectations is generally pretty loose. It'll be stricter at the start and then adjust it based on how everyone's schedules and general posting speed are at.

Please note the primary OOC will be on Discord. The OOC in RPN will be mostly used to repeat important announcements. If you're still interested, more specific rules are available in the server. Thank you for reading, we'd love to have you!

bouquet
IC
server
OOC
lore
apps
cs

Last edited:
Hi!!

Wow my gosh but my feeeeeelllls for this one...

just read the lore and hits on all levels of Magical girl. Soooooo Relatable. Like i won't be joining but just had to say; ammmmmaaaaazing!

Good luck with RP!!

This is absolutely astounding! Ideas are already flowing through my head because of that great set-up
I am most definitely interested!

Just had a gander through the lore. Looks interesting! What can expect the overall tone to be? More classical like Sailor Moon, more serious like PMMM, somewhere in between?

Just had a gander through the lore. Looks interesting! What can expect the overall tone to be? More classical like Sailor Moon, more serious like PMMM, somewhere in between?
Most likely somewhere in between! c: The rp itself isn't meant to be overly dark, but I'm allowing players to explore such themes in their characters, which will affect the story.

Hello! One of the teams is about to close up their current scene, opening them up to new interactions. If you're interested in joining us, we're once again open to apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back