• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bound (Interest Check, 5/6 until launch)

Draconus297

The Dragon Lord
Again, I have an idea which will not leave me alone, so I hope to at the very least enthrall someone else.

In a place where evil abounds, the Soul Pact is a godsend, regardless of its . . . nature.

Anyone sufficiently talented in magic can perform a Pact, binding someone to them- this person is safe from harm so long as their Mage partner is in good condition. However, should the Mage be harmed, the connection weakens, leaving all bound to them to the evils of the world.

As such, those who wish for a magically talented being to save them by binding them in a Soul Pact must prove that they can keep their own end of the bargain- be it cooking, medicine, or a first line of defense, normals must find some talent to be useful to a Mage, and then hope beyond hope that their Mage stays safe. Then, of course, there's the . . . *ahem* . . . method by which a Soul Pact is formed. A Soul Pact involves intense magic on the part of the Mage, but on the part of the Bound . . . it requires contact. Specifically, the most often-used method is a simple kiss.

Yes, I'm ripping off a bit of "Mahou Sensei Negima!"'s Pactio system, but that's around where the comparisons will stop. This is a very different world, which I will explain over time.

In any case, you can choose to be either a Mage or a normal, and I will kinda stand by as matchmaker.

I don't know if I am interested.. the plot is good... but if I get it right you will make the couples? So which Mage will bound with which Normal?

I'll help people who don't have a specific partner in mind.

Basically, I'll throw people at each other and see what sticks.

Drac's back and better than ever.

That brings us up to 4/6.

I will not begin until I reach my goal number, so invite your friends.

The plot will mostly consist of trying to cross the dangerous Shadowed Lands, to get to an area that rumors say monsters cannot reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back