• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Born to Rule: The Phantom King (Int. Check)

Should I commence with the Idea and make a RP?

• Yes, it's a great idea. You're awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's a horrible idea. Get a life.

• Eh, I'm not so sure right now. Get at me later?

• Total voters

Mathil Alzun

The Rifter

The Phantom Kingdom was ruled by an evil king whose heart resembled that of a truly frightening demon. In ancient times he ruled the majority of the planet with an iron fist and killed all who did so much as even speak ill about him, let alone appose him. He had the entire world scared except for one group of warriors who apposed him, the Revolutionary Army.

The revolutionary Army fought in order to protect all who were innocent from the evil clutches from the "Phantom King." After countless years of war and thousands of battles the Revolutionary Army finally made it to the capital of the Phantom Kingdom. Their intentions were clear, kill the Phantom King, though it was not easy. A battle that lasted almost eight days ravaged within the border of the capital came to an end as the Revolutionary Army finally made it inside of the Phantom King's castle and when the entered the King's Hall they found the Phantom King already dead with a piece of paper with words written on it out of blood.​

"I commend you all very much for making it this far, a truly fantastic feat. Despite my current appearance this does not mean an end to my reign but a temporary break, if you will. I say, in a new age I shall be born once again but with greater power than I have now. All you have previously fought for shall come to end long after you all have expired. So, from a loving king I bid you farewell... My great adversaries. This is check mate."

---------------------------------------------------------

This RP is going to take place in a world where the majority of humans have specific abilities that they're born with. It will be revolving around a young boy, the king's reincarnation, that's attending high school. A group of the "Phantom King's" followers formed an organization with the sole purpose of destroying and killing while also searching for the reincarnation of their king in order to awaken him. That's pretty much the gist of it. If there is anything unclear or have any questions please ask them. Any recommendations would also be nice, this is my first RP. ^_^

Thanks. I'm starting to buff out some other details. If I had more people interested I would consider making it an RP.

Interested but will there be some kind of resistance force fighting against this organization? :3

Yes, of course there will be. It'd be a little one-sided if there wasn't. One of the few details I'm trying to buff out.

Sweet thanks

[QUOTE="Mathil Alzun]Thank you guys. I'll get started on the actual RP now. Once it's done I'll post the link here. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
When is that going to be done with?

What's the setting like? Sounds like the king's reincarnation is in high school, so is it a high school settings and the older members are like teachers and the younger ones students? @Mathil Alzun

Oh, happy that you asked this! Yes, it will more than likely start and take place in high school. The GNA members could assume occupations such as teachers or students, once information gets out that the reincarnation attends said school. The setting can change depending on how the RP goes. Thank you for the question. I now just asked myself a few questions about this RP that has not been said yet, I'll need to update it.

@Arabella Rosewood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back