• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boredom prevails (ignore post count)

-Q-

That's no ordinary bunneh!
Hey peeps. I'm out looking again.

:bishiesparklesr: Q works strange shifts and may not be able to reply every day, but she will tell you if this is the case. If you catch Q on a night shift or a day off, you're in luck!

:bishiesparklesl: Q has ZERO triggers, but let her know if YOU do!

:bishiesparklesr: Play by PM or Thread here.

:bishiesparklesl: Q is more than happy to write MxM, MxF, can be talked into doubling (though I don't find it necessary most of the time, and tend to prefer using NPCs), use an O/C or channel a character. (For examples, please see below for willing fandoms to corrupt) (please note some Canons are more difficult to channel than others).

:bishiesparklesr: Q is not a fan of one way fluff. If you ask for romance, you'll get romance. But there will be no "chasing your character around" all doe eyed. It gets dull. There will also be no love at first sight crap! Relationships take time.

:bishiesparklesl: Q can write on average from between 200-1000+ words. You will get more if you write more. Q does her best to mirror posts. I will never only write one paragraph (unless I have no choice).

:bishiesparklesr: Q has a very active inner drama llama (meaning, if the plot calls for it, or it's a requirement for a role, Q is more than happy to write gore/tragedy and other topics of darker nature).

:bishiesparklesl: Content is key, don't you think? Please do your best to use proper grammar and punctuation.

:bishiesparklesr: Q is happy to help drive a plot and create new twists once we've started, but Q will get frustrated if this is a constant one way street.

:bishiesparklesl: Q would like to know if you are bored of the RP, if you've had enough, if you're vanishing for a few days, or if you're leaving the RP completely. ITS JUST RUDE NOT TO!

:bishiesparklesr: If you give me pages of text, I will respond in kind (though this may take me longer)

:bishiesparklesl: Dear everyone - If you don't respond after over a week, haven't told me you're disappearing and there's basically no warning, I'll assume you're not interested and leave the conversation. I get attached easily and I will assume you're dead unless you say otherwise.

I don't mind who you wanna play in relation to this, I will pretty much accept ALL ships. Bolded is the role I would heavily prefer. If you don't see a role, I'm open to anything.

• Supernatural (Dean, no ifs ands or buts)
  • Once Upon a Time (Killian Jones/Captain Hook, if that's quite alright, love)
  • Oz 'verse (By Oz, I'm talking 'The Wizard of', 'Return to', 'Wicked' and 'Tin Man')
  • The Princess Bride
  • Grimm/Anderson based faerie tales (Read Disney, but darker)
  • Alice in Wonderland (no Tim Burton though; basically anything apart from Burton's version is a go)
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • AHS (though I would rather we used premises here than characters and I will NOT do Asylum, so don't ask)
  • Welcome to Night Vale
  • Dr Who (I've only seen 9-11) (11)

* DCEU: I've dabbled briefly with Constantine (as a canon... after watching the tv show), but my knowledge is limited to SOME Batman, Bombshells, the Flash (tv series) and Books of Magic.
* Riverdale: (Tv series, not knowledgeable of the comic)
* Orphan Black (up to s3)
* Maximum Ride (Though I prefer When the Wind Blows and Lake House: The Winged Children aka the Adult version)
* The Wild Swans (Hans Christian Anderson) or something based on the Sevenwaters Trilogy (Juliette Maurillier)
* Buffy the Vampire Slayer (no idea how this one would work, feel free to enlighten me)
* Howl's Moving Castle

Fantasy/ Sword and Sorcery
Magic powers (Witches/Mages/Whatever)
Horror (Q can be quite graphic/gory at times so be warned)
Supernatural creatures (Werewolves are only turned during the full moon people! This is a 3 day a month stint. Please know your lore!!)
Music inspired (I've seen plenty of musicals)
Slice of life

What Q will not do:

* Play a psychiatric nurse, or any other health worker for that matter (I get enough of that IRL)

Q lives in Yorkshire, England (GMT+1), where everyone speaks like Sean Bean (Ned Stark).
Q has a bad habit of inserting song lyrics/poems/quotes into posts. Tell her if this becomes bothersome!
Also Q LOVES getting to know you. OOCs are gold!

No current plots buzzing around Q's tired brain...

If you're interested PM ME
Let's have some fun people!

Last edited:
Alright, so I may be asking the very dumbest question here..
In the title it states (Ignore prefix) which I assume refers to the prefix of Fandom. Though most that you talk about is on the topic of fandoms?
Am I then correct to assume that you are also willing to write non-fandom stories, if the plot catches your fancy, or did I overlook something very obvious.

(PS: England isn't the only one with annoying timezones. Actually, England would be perfect for me as I'm in the Dutch timezone)

That is exactly what I meant. I'm so sorry for the confusion. I'd just woken up from a post night shift nap and really shouldn't have been writing anymore at that point.

If you take a gander at the "Genres I generally frequent" section and find something there that fits your bill, shoot me a PM.
:)

Alright, so I may be asking the very dumbest question here..
In the title it states (Ignore prefix) which I assume refers to the prefix of Fandom. Though most that you talk about is on the topic of fandoms?
Am I then correct to assume that you are also willing to write non-fandom stories, if the plot catches your fancy, or did I overlook something very obvious.

(PS: England isn't the only one with annoying timezones. Actually, England would be perfect for me as I'm in the Dutch timezone)

Wow... did not realise how much I wrote on this thing! (Sneaky bump)

:captaincat: Awww.... I found a cat!!!

Not that I need any more Rps in my life right now.... but I just can't not repost/ bump my request once again.

'Coz apparently I need rps to live....

Would you be up for a Rumple x Belle romance ? Or hell Spike x Buffy,I haven't watched Buffy in a long time it would be fun to Roleplay

Would you be up for a Rumple x Belle romance ? Or hell Spike x Buffy,I haven't watched Buffy in a long time it would be fun to Roleplay

I should have taken Rumple off there really. He's definitely one of the more challenging characters in my itinerary to channel.

If you're still interested, please use the PM system as discussed in my original post.

Brain: No Q. No more Rps
Q: But I'm booooored brain....
Brain: Fine, but whatever happens is your own fault!

Righty-ho... here we go...

Since my current threads have dropped down to a minimalist level, some having become on "long term" hiatus for one reason or another, I'm in the market for some new RPs.
I know... I know, I'm behind on a few... and I have every intention of fixing that soon (Sorry to those I'm behind on)... when the muses co-operate. But, until then, lets see if anyone can spark my interest/imagination.

AND

GO!

I'm really craving something dark.
Tragic, angsty gritty drama.
Preferably slice of life.
No plot decided upon.
I want ups and downs. Moments of heartwrenching pain and emotional turmoil versus segments of light fluffy clouds and swooning.

Perhaps we can come up with something together?

No particular cravings at the moment.
Just good stories please.
^_^

:snail:

Awww... a snail!!!

As Pandora reads through the rules and becomes confused by the plots mentioned in comment, she scrolls back up to reread only to realize there were no plots mentioned. o.O

Still interested decides she will come up with a plot that Q could not reject. With song quote in mind by her favorite artist Evanescence only to realize upon clicking on Q's name there is no option to start a conversation.

Alas Pandora doesn't have enough posts to start a PM yet. She quietly cries and slowly falls to her knees while singing....

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside
Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow
Oh, but, God, I want to let it go"

Been a long time, but I'm ready to start looking again.
I'm bored but also, have brain fuzz (the flu has eaten me, H.E.L.P), so responses may be slow/tangential at best.
But please, share your ideas with me.

ok im probably stupid but how does one pm someone please enlighten me

If you're new, you won't be able to until you've reached 10 posts.
If you have ten shiny posts under your belt, click on the name of the person, you should get a pretty box with the option "start conversation"
And that is how we PM. :)

I'll send you one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back