• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bored and looking for RP partners for fandoms

DigitalPopsicle

tastes like static
Hey, I'm kinda new to the site but I've been trying to get a fix for my RP urges so I'm having a wander around.

I'm looking for a semi-lit to literate partner who doesn't mind doing something on a casual or semi-serious basis. I've never been able to write loads of chapters in response to roleplays, I tend to write 2-5 paragraphs unless inspiration is running rampant.

I prefer pairings, either leading up to them or having them established beforehand, and I mainly only work with MxM. I'm really itching to try things with trans characters and exploring the dynamic with finding your partner is trans, but it's not for everyone. I'm okay with doing MxF and FxF things but it's not my forte if I'm honest. I'll be happy to do friendship in all sorts of things though.

I have a bunch of original characters if you're interested but I love to RP from these fandoms more:

• Team Fortress 2
  • One Piece
  • Harvest Moon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Cardcaptor Sakura

I prefer doing mild AUs of canon events, but if anything completely AU or original comes up I love this stuff:

• Mafia/Gangster+Detective
  • Bordello/Brothels
  • Magical Boy/Girl scenarios
  • Anything Alice in Wonderland based
  • Demons + mythical creatures

Sorry to ramble. Message me if anything of this takes your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back