• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Emery/Yahn Uma Sloane/Xara
Dungeon
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Uma watched the Rho and growled quietly. Yahn's yapping was getting on his nerves, to which he wanted so badly to stride over and smack him straight across the face. Yet, the thought of getting Yahn's scent on him again wouldn't be the best, seeing how Demont and himself had just cleaned themselves up in the river down yonder. So instead of moving forward and striking him with annoyance and frustration, the male simply stayed back. Hearing the mental promise of his significant other, his human side simply stayed hidden within; Kia was a bit on the quiet side and didn't mind the activities the wolves did but wouldn't really take part in it unless ordered. The wolf, however, was ecstatic at their job-well-done. A small smile crept onto the male's lips when he heard Demont's footsteps and felt the powerful pull of the sire bond. Turning his head, the smaller man tilted his head towards Yahn. Oh boy, was he in for it now. "I shall leave you to your..work," he purred before moving away, leaving Yahn with the three dead Rhos, the live one, and of course, his sire. With furious eyes, the silver-haired man yanked on the silver chains, only to be burned worse. His nostrils flared in anger and when he spotted Demont, he almost immediately felt the wolf within being forcefully pulled out. His hues swirled with a mixture of bright icy blue and hazel green before finally, the hazel tone bled completely into his hues. With Yahn fully in control, Emery was practically trapped within his own mind. Yahn's lips pulled back, baring his elongated canines. "Damn, I thought you'd be dead by now, Demont," the beta sneered, standing fulling, "I wish I could say the same, but I'd rather you be dead than alive." The attitude coming from the male was a front, to hide the true vulnerability he was feeling. Yahn was resistant towards the sire bond, but no matter how hard he tried, he would end up collapsing to the nervous fluttering within his chest. The wolf hated this feeling of being exposed. A growl left his lips and with a loud, brutish snarl, he yanked on the chains, earning a loud creak from the restraints that were hooked into the walls and floor. He couldn't release any information about Achilles, so his only option was to lie and he was pretty damn good at it. The male snorted loudly as the restraints snapped him back into the middle of the cell, his wrists and ankles bloodied and burned. "Why the hell would I know where that prick is? I haven't seen him since we escaped," he grunted, rolling his eyes at the question, "he's probably dead somewhere, rotting in the ground. Why would I care?" With that, he glanced down towards the corpses and remains, the sadistic glint returning to his eyes. "You'll end up like him if you take another step into this room, I can promise that."

Meanwhile, upstairs with Flavio, Sloane continued setting up her spot in his bed. She could care less if he returned to his bed, but she was determined to not sleep in the bed that had the smell of the Rhos on it. So, she stubbornly continued to spread her blankets out on his bed. Hearing his words, she looked up with an annoyed glance only to find the male setting his things back on the bed. A quiet growl left her lips, rumbling through her chest. "I'm not sharing-" the fiery female was about to say, but she was interrupted by his last statement before he simply dropped his shirt on the floor and flopped onto the half made bed. Groaning in frustration, she grabbed her pillow, yanked the blanket out from underneath his large figure and tossed it over him to the other side of the bed. Quickly moving to the dresser, she snatched out an oversized shirt and shorts. While he was simply lying in the bed, she changed and kicked her old, bloodied clothes to the side. She had a lot of old clothes from Dardana; some were too big and some was just right. The shirt she put on covered everything down to about mid thigh, which was comfortable for her. With a low grunt and grumbles about men, she made her way back to his bed. Pushing herself onto the bed, she crawled past him and plopped down onto her side that she'd claim. Pushing her pillow into place, she snagged her blanket and unfolded it before tugging it to her spot. "Make him mark us! He won, he gets reward!" Xara yowled mentally, causing Sloane to flinch. "Damn it, Xara! Shut the hell up!" She growled and slid a hand into her dark hair. "It's up to him when it happens, since he won. Now stop pestering me!" Sloane finally hissed out under her breath, which had Xara huffing and pouting. Her eyes began swirling between the elusive brown and pale blue, a sign that Xara was fighting to be in control. "Mark-" Xara managed to get one word out before Sloane clamped a hand over her mouth, her tanned skin reddening in embarrassment, causing her a state of fluster. The female quickly pushed her back against the headboard and sat up, her gaze quickly flickering away. "Mark, become mate! Need mate!" Demanded Xara mentally, to which Sloane simply kept her gaze elsewhere.

Valencia
Guest Room
Blake Kipsy Kipsy

Valencia wasn't one to have others help her, yet for some reason, she simply lifted her shirt to allow him to bandage her. He seemed embarrassed almost as he looked away with a clenched jaw. Watching him move forward, she remained quiet and allowed the Alpha to do what he needed, though his work was sloppy. Blake seemed to grow more and more irritated at the piece of bandaging, which caused her to suppress an amused smile; it was humorous, the way he was acting. She remembered when she was that way. Once he was done and stepped back with a scowl on his features, she simply looked down at the bandage and smiled warmly. "You did a great job. It'll hold for now, so when this is due for a change, if it even needs it, I'll seek out Oliver. But for now, it works perfectly," she assured him and adjusted it a bit to be more comfortable before dropping her torn shirt. Moving towards a bag near the bedside, she rummaged through and found a tank top that she had packed in case of emergencies. She set the piece of cloth down on the nightstand and peered down at Luca. "The offer stands, if you need anything." She murmured, her gaze then moving back to Blake. "Also, we have extra herbs if you're low on any. I guess I'd have to speak to Oliver for that matter," bringing up a hand to shake in appreciation, she let out a somewhat tired sigh. "I will seek out Oliver and apologize, though he seems the type to not..accept it right away, if at all. But I shall try."

Hesperia Zephyr
Shore

Hesperia rolled her eyes as Mako spoke crazy shit, Zephyr staring at the now dead werewolf in surprise as it crumpled at his feet, Hesperia now holding a bloody knife. Zephyr had never seen his sister kill another person before, she had a bit of trouble even aiming the guns they were given to practice with, perhaps that was why she had been used for experimentation. The siblings shook their heads as Hesperia was questioned on her motives for killing the man and not giving them a chance. “Quit reading people’s minds. That’s just rude.” Someone had to stand up for the siblings and it looked like, with their brother dead, Hesperia had to step in for herself and Zephyr.

“Predators are never friends with their prey,” said Hesperia in answer to Mano, speaking of the supposed friendship between Mako and Fayette. “Being a vampire has deluded you to how the world works child. Old you may or may not be, but you still have the body and mind of a child. You are an adult, quit acting like a pathetic toddler and pretending you can’t just leave.” This was said to Fayette again, though Hesperia bet it was going in one ear and out the other. “Don’t be stupid and my brother is my number one priority. His life is more important than theirs or yours.” It was something one of the rogue hunters had said. Being friends with your prey only led to them killing you or you letting your guard down. Hearing the breaking of bones and screams, Zephyr backed further away, shaking his head and pawing at his ears. The screams weren’t high pitched but it was still difficult to deal with and the blood from some did not help the abomination.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Ordan
Ithawell General, Zumitri’s Office, Third Floor

Had Ordan been aware of what had happened to Emery, he might have been concerned, however the alpha bond had yet to form between him and the three new wolves to Custos. Rubbing at his nose, Ordan wandered around the office, pulling out the sticky note and reading it again. Stupid friend. All he knew was the vials were somewhere in Zumi’s office at the hospital. "They better be," said Ordan. "Emery and I both told his mate and lover to follow us with their child, how dangerous it was to travel as wolves with my mentioning the Blood Order and apparently rogue human groups according to Adesina and as far as I know they are good, got a human child with them." As it turned out they did follow though were naturally slow. When they got to Zumitri's office, Jaehwa took Xiulan and then Xen entered after a few moments, the pup's unease palpable. "During the wars, there were army hospitals set up for soldiers who were wounded on the battlefield and required more help then what red cross agents could provide," said Ordan. "Some are open to civilians but most are for a country's respective military and their dependents, that is spouses and children. I don't know if Zumitri went to one of the British hospitals in Germany or in the United Kingdom itself, he wasn't fond of talking about his time laid up." Then again, none of us really were, he thought sadly. "From what we've understood, a few went out of service after the first Gulf War in the early 1990s, when we were fighting overseas in that godforsaken hellhole the Middle East."

Ordan's face turned sour as he spoke, the Custos alpha absently brushing a hand against his neck before shaking his head and opening drawers. Hearing the question concerning Europe, Ordan straightened and turned towards the pup. "I'll find a map and show you where Europe is but it is a continent that is attached to Asia," said Ordan. "Across the Atlantic Ocean which separates us from them towards the east, America is often referred to as the west while places like China for example are referred as the East or better yet, Far East." He went back to searching for the vials before speaking again. "You can ask questions pup. You won't get in trouble for asking." Heading over to the desk, the alpha rifled through the few drawers there, finding nothing important, nothing bar another photo. Pulling it out, Ordan stared down at it before setting it on the desk and shutting the drawer he'd found it in. "You can keep that." The photo was of Zumitri and Ordan in high school. He went back to searching, idly listening to voices outside and in other offices before finally finding the small vials in a couple boxes lined with velvet, each containing thirty vialand a note prescribing the dosages and even some syringes for injecting. Pulling the boxes out, Ordan opened one and pulled out a vial before walking over to Xen and holding it up to him, the liquid inside a silver color with faint traces of bluish-purple in it. "This is extremely toxic," said Ordan. "The bluish-purple is powdered wolfsbane which is deadly to werewolves...and vaewolves as well from research we did into the dhamphir and vaewolves as a combative measure. The silver is liquid silver, highly dangerous and can blind you or burn holes in your throat if it is ingested. It also burns horribly and can leave scarring. Mix silver and wolfsbane together, and you can keep a wolf weak and trapped within their wolf form. We have what we need from here...fetch the picture puppy and I'll show you what your father and I were working on though we'll need to take the elevator again."

Kipsy Kipsy (xen/jaehwa)

Demont Aurora
Yagra House/Yagra Territory

Demont waited for Zahn to speak, the alpha crossing his arms as he examined the now healed beta with bandages wrapped around him. Likely Matt’s handiwork. It didn't take long for Zahn to open his mouth, Demont humming quietly to himself as Uma turned to him and then said he would leave the alpha to his work before leaving him with the living Rho and the three dead ones as well as a beta who was quite eager to smart off. "Quite rude of you Zahn to speak towards your sire in that way," said Demont, "regardless of your attitude I am happy to see you and I imagine Nikita will be glad of your return...given your being brought back ended her torment. Once Achilles is back with us, Yagra will be truly whole once more though we have sadly lost fools who took after you and Achilles and ran away, those three were hunted down and their heads brought back by the little arrogant pup Flavio. For that, the pup got promoted to Delta, something he is very happy about...even if he does have a temper and aggression, he is a voice for the pack to the high tier which you apparently have forgotten the privileges you had."

"Impudent whelp," snapped Strakh, the Yagra alpha's eyes changing from mocha brown to their gold-orange hues. "You should be grateful your execution was not ordered for your escape, nor that Achilles will be executed when he is found, however removing your tongue for your cheek seems quite promising at the moment. As I doubt we lack the facilities to try waterboarding you though it would be interesting to see if one could in fact waterboard a werewolf when a wolf."

"Yes, well I'm sure when Achilles finds his side torn open again and his ribs cracked apart, he'll realize what a fool he was to run away," said Demont, taking control again once Strakh had broke through and snapped at one of their betas. "Perhaps, this time I will leave him like that for a while instead of having him patched up after a couple of days..." Watching as Zahn pulled at the chains which creaked before snapping back, the leader of the POW pack studied him before looking down at the three dead Rho that were ripped apart. "It will certainly make Ordan think twice about further disobedience." Demont's humming had stopped while speaking, but a cruel smile appeared on his face as he spoke of exactly what he might do to his other beta when he was found. Demont was well aware that he could unintentionally force Ordan into a psychosis issue, was unaware that he had in fact achieved that with Ordan's time as a prisoner of war and still caused the other beta to suffer the mental effects of the war itself. He did know how Achilles had most control during their time during those three years as a prisoner but was unaware that Ordan had gone feral during that time after escaping and had been close to doing so again. "That is a disappointment," said Demont at hearing Zahn had not the slightest idea where Achilles was. "No matter...I believe, if Uma is to be believed, a team is already on their way to track down Achilles and bring him back here...like with the team that captured you, they are under orders to not kill Achilles. If Achilles is with anyone, then they'll just be killed if they interfere with him coming back to where he belongs...it isn't like Achilles has anyone to go back to nor do you. Having two dead betas does me no good after all."

As Zahn continued to act smart and threaten him by saying he would end up like Achilles, who Zahn speculated to be dead, if he took another step into the room, Demont's smile grew bigger. "Is that so? Do you really think you can get through everyone in Yagra, who...for the most part...kept up with their various trainings within the war?" he questioned curiously, the alpha purposely stepping into the room while speaking to the living Rho through the sire bond. "Check with the Epsilon or Lambda and see if they cannot find something that will exhibit a...constant hissing noise into this room and arrange for it to be set up," spoke Demont towards the Rho. Turning his attention towards Zahn, he considered him. "Unlike what I went through, I will allow you some measure of leniency and allow you to not be constantly hooded and you will be watered every three days...but like most of us, you will not be fed. Now assuming you are done acting like a pathetic pup, perhaps Emery would be more amendable to answering questions."

Eliruz Eliruz (zahn/uma)

Aurora and the others continued to watch the bison herd, the Kappa not making any movement to go try hunting one down. Day faded and night began to take hold, the group of wolves still residing on the hill overlooking the bison herd. “We need food,” spoke Aurora. The Psi apprentice whined in agreement, his tail finally having stopped heavily bleeding, the group all looking towards the Kappa who was silent.

“We take an elder or two if we can find it, maybe a calf.”

With that, the Kappa spoke of the plan and the group spread out, the apprentice remaining beside their mentor as they searched for opportune prey choices so the alpha wouldn’t blow a gasket about there being no food. It might cause the pack to become restless with heat season and cause sick or pups to become ripped apart if food became tough to come by. Meanwhile, the rest of the Psi and Vanguard hadn’t much luck with hunting. Territory didn’t seem to change much either, just a large water source behind a mountainous butte of some sort, rocky formations and grass-covered hills, the group nervous about the large prey they were facing but there was nothing else. None of the other Psi had called to say food had been found. They would need to rely on the bison that the Kappa said they were facing. “Aurora, stay back. Demont will be pissed if you die and you have Seraphinus to care for,” spoke the Kappa. “You also have not hunted or used your form in a year. That can lead to a mistake or death if you injure or overestimate yourself.”

Aurora opened her mandibles to protest the Kappa’s words, the other Psi snarling in her direction. “You may be the alpha’s oldest but you should not forget your place Aurora. The Kappa is your superior and can report any of us for disobedience to either Varis or Strakh. Varis might be forbidden from bedding you but do you really think Strakh will not allow Varis to punish you in other ways?” The wolf huffed before responding. “Besides, he is right. You have not been in that form since before Seraphinus was born and until you get used to shifting, moving and hunting again, you need to care for yourself.”

Whining, Aurora backed down as both the Kappa and other Psi chastised her, the apprentice whining in an attempted reassuring manner before leaving his mentor’s side and nuzzling his chin under Aurora’s neck, the female Psi huffing in response to the apprentice but appreciating their comfort. The group fanned out on the Kappa’s command, slinking towards the bison as the Kappa searched for something easy to take down. Spotting a old bison near a couple calves, the Kappa signaled them through the link.

Zegrath
Guest Room

Zegrath was comfortable in the bed, more so then being trapped in a cage for at least twenty-four hours, if not more. For a little while, he cried, curling in on himself before his tears faded and the strange confusing things of the past few days...the injuries and shock overwhelming him, causing him to fade into a restless sleep haunted by the vampire’s red eyes as it attacked him and his siblings.

Abraxas Abha
Boreal Dining Room
Abraxas sat at the table and bit into one of the steaks in front of him, his cousin chiming in that the food was good and thanking the pups. The four-year-old jumped at being spoken to, a startled look on her face at the praise as she sat beside Khenan who shifted to put his arm around his daughter in a comforting manner. Abraxas watched this before taking a bite and slowly chewing the meal. “It...has flavor,” Abraxas spoke as he swallowed. “I suppose you pups did a good job.”

“T...thank you miss,” said Abha.
Kipsy Kipsy (lynde)

Last edited:
Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
shore
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Fayette looked confused to Hesperia. "I am 12 and i seek my big sis. She helps me." She pointed to Mako who was looking top of cliff, where rest of attackers were. "I don't understand why you are so hostile to Mako, Cora would have shot you dead out of your sight without Mako. Mako wanted to help you and Cora wanted to keep humans safe." Fayette said, bit annoyed to girl who was older than her.

Same time Cora was finishing combat at river. "Time?" Fayette looked her clock. "We need to go now if we want to get safety." "Then we leave now. Are they coming?" Mako shrugged as she too was getting tired of Hesperia's behavior towards them. If she wanted to keep hunters codex as her codex, then they were lost cause. Both of Tealeaves had seen packs where there was both vampires and werewolves, and they have had couple human child friends at their "younger age". "Do you need drink?" Fayette asked as Cora was turning to leave. "Better not here, i don't want them scent your blood." Mako answered before Cora could. "There is more of them seeking way down, but as Faye said, we don't have time to wait."

Hesperia Zephyr
Shore

Zephyr actually waved goodbye to the strange children and pet as they began speaking of needing to leave and one asked if they were coming. He looked at Hesperia who seemed focused on something, the mute adolescent tilting his head at his sister before tugging at her shirt. Hesperia ignored Zephyr, her brother tilting his head to the other side before letting his hand release her shirt and turn to stare at the mixed group of vampires and wolves that had yet to find a safe way down. It didn’t appear that Hesperia or Zephyr would be going with the children, Zephyr opening his mouth and tugging on Hesperia’s shirt again, lifting a finger to point at his throat which felt like it was burning. “Go then if you wish to go,” said Hesperia, the girl tossing the knife at one of the vampires, Zephyr’s eyes widening at the knife in the vampire’s throat. “That was a lucky shot Zephyr,” she said before he could try to get her attention again. Flicking her gaze towards her brother, she saw his mouth was open and she frowned. “Hungry still or...what was it that attacked you?”

Zephyr pointed at the injured vampire and a wolf bleeding out in the water. “Both leech and mutt?” At her brother’s nod, Hesperia nodded. “So they would kill you if you joined or torture you then...I think that was what Neil said.” Zephyr bit his lip as he scrunched his face up, trying to remember before tapping his head and shrugging. “Your head hurts?” At her brother’s nod, Hesperia sighed. “We’ll get through this on our own.”

Flavio T. Berisha
Interaction: Sloane Eliruz Eliruz

The male had flopped down onto his bed, laying sprawled out on his back when Sloane seemingly snatched her pillow and blanket from out beneath him. Curiously the male observed Sloane as she stomped to the other side of the bed, his eye peaking open with a curious intent. Flavio watched her carefully, a growing smirk latching onto his features, “She’s stubborn—almost annoying,” Flavio voices to Visar who was all but ignorant of the human’s statement, he was sitting in his own corner observing. Flavio knee that he’d be annoyed with any other werewolf or creature in this situation, however he found himself letting it slide for Sloane—quite unlike him but he quite liked her instead. However as Visar observed, it was for a much different reason than Flavio’s teasing, he was more interested to see how Sloane would handle it. When she flopped down on the other side, Flavio’s brows quirked up at the sight of her begrudgingly taking up the other side of the bed. Flavio grunted in amusement at her stubbornness, when she seemingly began to whisper to her wolf, he couldn’t help the chuckle that left him. Her wolf was caught up in their agreement? Visar humming in appeasement that he wasn’t the only one entranced by the idea. The werewolf just lay back for now though, finding the waiting game to be much more entertaining for now. “Maybe for you—but I rather us mark before things get out of hand,” the wolf snapped, annoyed with the male before settling back down. It would be hard to ruin his mood, he was sated knowing that she also wanted to be marked deep down somewhere. “Well, I didn’t expect you to want it so bad, chica,” Flavio snickered after her outburst, casually looking over his shoulder to peak at the slim frame. The silver in his eyes became defined, striking her form with a flowering gaze before Flavio teasingly let his hues return to a shade of blue. “Aw—are you shy now?¿Qué pasó con tu espíritu de lucha?” he teased with a snicker, observing as she sat up, almost like she was startled from the brief moment. Swinging his hues up to her swirling ones he grinned mischievously, “Your lobo isn’t the only one trying to take what they deseo,” he murmured teasingly again, a suggestive tone taking over as his gaze slid along her outline cautiously. She seemed to get flustered every now and then, he wondered if she’d lash out from all of his chatter, Visar was sent eager to find out, rather just take what was his.​

Zahn/Emery Sloane/Xara
Cell Shared Bedroom Sloane/Flavio
Flavio Shaded Shaded Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Zahn snarled, his eyes snapping towards his lips as he spoke. His voice caused Emery to grow more concerned about his family, his mates, his little girl; what would she think if she knew about his past? Of course, she grew up around werewolves yet that didn't stop her from seeing the good in everyone she looked up to. The male's heart ached but it quickly faded when Zahn began wrapping the chains around his burning wrists. The pain that rippled from the silver chains only fueled his anger. As his sire questioned the abilities of Zahn really being able to get through the entire pack with them having kept up their training. A cocky and sadistic grin made his lips curl upwards. "Oh, of course. That's the magic of this all," the male rumbled defiantly, "I have no attachments here besides you, and it is something I'd rather get rid of than stay." Zahn then caught sight of movement; Demont was moving inside of the room. He tsked and shook his head. "You just made a very big mistake, my sire." He growled before mustering every ounce of wolf and human before focusing it on upper body strength. With a hard, painful yank, one of the chain links broke and his left arm was freed. Blood dripped slowly from his fingertips, casting the smell of wolf blood around the cell. Moving his gaze to the other chain, the male repeated the process and gathered up his strength before yanking on the right restraint. The wall mounting creaked defiantly and irked from the wall, catching by two simple mounting screws. Another snarl left the wolf's lips before he mustered up another wave of his dwindling strength, yanking again. One of the screws popped out while the other bent downwards, followed by dust. He was growing weaker but wouldn't give up; this reminded him of the war and after his turning. The fight for food was outrageous and animalistic, often killing each other over who got to eat first. No matter what fight occurred, he always won. Narrowing his eyes, he curled his hand around the chain once more and gave it one last, hard tug. It creaked and finally, came crashing to the floor behind him. Now with those restraints out of the way, all that was left was to attack. With a few chain links still on his wrists, he shook them off before moving forward with long strides, his wolf beginning to bare his teeth. "I warned you, Demont. You never seem to listen," Zahn growled before quickly shooting out a foot to land a blow to his side, followed by a punch towards the face. If he missed, Demont would have all of the opportunity to grab him or hit him.

Sloane kept her back pressed against the headboard, her swirling hues flickering towards Flavio's own, spotting the silver for a slight moment. Xara responded to the sight of Visar by releasing a quiet purr. Sloane took control soon after and the purring turned into a frustrated growl. "¡Te mostraré espíritu de lucha si no te callas, arrogante serpiente de lengua plateada!" Quickly moving her hand from her flushed face, she grabbed ahold of his pillow and stubbornly threw it at his grinning face. Xara whined and began complaining. "Why be so mean to mate?! Not nice! Let me take over!" Xara demanded defiantly but Sloane shoved her down. "No, you'll make it worse! I'd..I'd admit my feelings if he wasn't such a stubborn and cocky man!" Sloane snapped back, which caused Xara to pause in shock. Aha! Her human counterpart just admitted feelings! Her wolf began prancing and howling in excitement, which had Sloane dazed and wincing for a few moments. "Stop yapping, damn it!" The female growled mentally, causing Xara to huff. "Not until feelings admitted!" Sloane groaned outwardly and pressed a hand to her forehead, running it down to her lips. A new urge had her feeling gravitated towards Flavio. Breathing in a sharp breath, the female quickly removed her hand and grabbed his pillow, pulling it away from his face. Setting it aside and moving to peer down at him, she felt nervousness bubble up in her chest. This was a new feeling, so she quickly grabbed ahold of the pillow and shoved it in his face before admitting her feelings rather loudly. "I admit, I have feelings for you." She pushed out and growled before speaking his native tongue. "Me gustas mucho."

Demont
Prison Cell, Yagra House

Whether the Rho heard him and did what they were told or not was not too important as Demont stepped into the room and earned a snarl from the chained beta who began tugging at his restraints, the bolts creaking within the wall. It turned out his instruction didn’t matter much because watching Zahn throwing a fit was, for the moment, amusing. He was slightly interested in just who had built this home before abandoning it and what they needed silver chains for before he managed to wrench one of the bolts out of the creaking wall mount, the other bending and causing dust to appear within the room along with wolf blood as Zahn’s wrists began to bleed, the latter coming after the beta had torn both wrists free from their bindings and, by extension, the wall mount. Still he rattled on as if he were in control here...he should count himself lucky that Strakh did not punish the brat for his disrespect. When Zahn’s wrists were freed, the beta saying that hehad no ties to Yagra barring the alpha who he would rather not have to be associated with, Demont twitched, the only sign that he was becoming annoyed with Zahn.

“I never learn?” Demont questioned before Zahn was moving across the cell towards him, the wall bracket now on the floor. He would have the Lambda repair that. The beta shot a foot out towards his side, Demont stepping aside as a punch was then thrown at his face. The punch caught Demont’s right jaw as it connected, pain erupting where Zahn’s fist connected. It sent his head to the side as Demont blinked before turning and lashing out at the disobedient cub himself, knocking the brat to the floor or at least intending to if his own fist connected, Demont then kicking out at the potentially downed beta. “I told you all before. You belong to me as your sire or through blood,” said Demont, his voice belying anger. “Now I suggest you corporate and stay down.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Zahn)

Last edited:
Flavio T. Berisha

The brute of a male snickered as he heard a purr, their mingled hues meeting as she leaned against his headboard briefly, Visar huffing as her purr turned sourly into a growl. “A snake?” Visar grunted, “—a snake?” he echoed almost like it wasn’t believable, however Flavio quickly took it as a compliment, or would at least throw back a retort towards her. “Oh, por favor, me encantaría probar ese espíritu,” he mused teasingly before finding his voice muffled with a pillow being launched at him again. His face caught it rather than his hands this time, it dropped quickly into his lap while a frown remained laced on his features. A growl slipped past his jaws, Visar huffing at the rude act, though it escaped his mind for some time as Flavio grinned mischievously. He had this arrogance vibe float around him, he always had it but it truly was the one word to describe him, yet as he stared over at the reddening wolf, it seemed he was taking pleasure in that off putting trait. The male grinned, winking over at Sloane before he felt a pillow be shoved in his face again. She had no patience with him anymore it seemed. Her wolf and her must have had a conflicting moment though, but things moved rather quickly this time around. Flavio snarled underneath the pillow. She seemed quick t mutter something, her voice coming out foggy and muffled as the male tried to make out what she was saying. “What is she trying to do? This is not how we play wrestle!” Visar snapped aggressively, hissing to Flavio in an agitated tone. It was hard to decipher if his intent was actually playful or not, for all Flavio could figure out it could have been his way of being serious. “She’s trying to suffocate us for no reason—“ Flavio grumbled to Visar before his ears caught onto her statement. The pair became hushed, stunned into silence as her words finally absorbed into his mind. “¿Que?” he mumbled softly into the pillow. “Come again, mamí? Can’t hear you under this pillow—“ he grumbled, he didn’t put much of a fight to get it off, finding to use it as an excuse to get her to repeat herself for his own amusement. “Finally—I thought she would never admit something so mundane,” the wolf growled.​

Zahn/Emery Sloane/Xara
Cell Shared Room by Sloane/Flavio
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Flavio Shaded Shaded

Zahn was quick to land a punch to Demont's jaw, forcing his head to snap to the side after speaking. Baring his teeth, the beta male snorted. "Correct, you never seem to learn," the wolf spoke, his glowing hues marking every move from his sire. Demont was quick to respond to the blow and attacked his 'cub'. The punch caught Zahn off guard, causing his head to knock to the left. Pain exploded along his jaw and moved up towards his temples, snaking around and down to his neck. Stumbling backwards and desperately catching himself, the wolf managed to catch himself against the floor, landing on his elbows. His dazed gaze snapped forwards and caught sight of leg movement that was directed towards his side. Moving as quickly as his tired frame would allow, he shoved himself away from the kick and pushed himself up on his legs. He lifted a hand to wipe the blood from his mouth, his eyes still fiery and defiant. "Emery may be weak, but I am not, sire. I'm not so easily put down," he snarled before lifting another fist and swinging, "I am no-ones. I belong to only myself!" Anger struck his eyes but within, Emery was quaking and trying desperately not to allow his emotions to affect Zahn's. "Stop fighting! You're going to make this worse! We have to protect mates, Jamie, and the rest of our new pack! Just comply!" Emery pleaded, which caused his wolf to snarl outwardly in disappointment. "Family will be safer if we get back to them. Pathetic human emotions," Zahn snorted stubbornly before hopefully landing another punch to Demont.

Sloane caught the wink before the pillow was once again, shoved into the man's face. Her own features were completely flushed and an odd feeling was taking control. Her stomach felt queasy and her chest was filled with butterflies that didn't seem to go away. A low growl left her lips which soon turned into something that resembled a whine; her fiery resolve was slowly dying out. This caused Sloane a great deal of confusion. She tried to ignite her inner fire again but it seemed to be..snuffed out by this Delta. This wasn't good! Or was it? So many things were beginning to confuse her. A life of solitude and loneliness was what she was used to, but now she craved Flavio as more than a sparring partner. She craved a mate. To be cherished and loved. Could he really provide this? His attitude didn't really speak for that aspect of having him as a mate. Furrowing her brow, she awaited an answer. A muffled grumble caught her attention, which caused her to quickly look down to find the pillow vibrating quietly with his words. Her face reddened even more as she registered his words. He really wanted her to repeat herself? Quickly removing the pillow, she whined in frustration and set the pillow down. "You heard me," she grumbled as she peered down at him, "I. Said. I. Have. Feelings. For. You. Cabrón." Speaking out every word slowly as if he hadn't heard her, she leaned forward, daring to rest a hand against his chest to stabilize herself. Her long tresses spilled over her shoulder and cascaded down to his shoulders, brushing against his skin. A low growl vibrated through her fluttering chest, her heart racing within her ribcage. With a challengingly look in her eyes, she hovered her face over his. "Was it clear enough that time?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. Out of nowhere, there seemed to be a boost of confidence; it could've been from her wolf or it could've been from finally getting her feelings out, who knows.

Flavio T. Berisha

The male had remained dying on the outside, the lack of air coming to his lungs growing evident as he lay there sprawled out on the bed with the very woman he was attempting to whoo suffocating him. He was quite eager on the inside, this new leap and bound towards having Sloane was pushing the male to a more excited reaction. He wasn’t the only one wanting the other, though he could not depict why he exactly wanted her, just that he had to have her. Visar could agree to that, he wanted the werewolf to an annoying extent. Flavio let out a purr of amusement despite being killed until finally he heard a muffled whine leave her as she snagged the pillow off and away from her face. Sloane looked rather red, her face flushing with vibrant hues as his blue hues readjusted to the light streaming in from behind her head. “Bueno, ¿no es esto interesante? ¡Sería bastante inteligente si recuperara tu lindo trasero!” he teased as she repeated every word with force. Visar was rumbling in approval of her words, aside from being called a dumbass he was quite pleased. It wasn’t just her words that left the wolf purring, it was her movements—her had resting against his bare chest had both Visar and Flavio appeased by the touch of their skin. The male snickered though as she leaned forward, hair tumbling down in waves over her shoulder and onto his as his blue eyes flashed with the silver tone of Visar. He hummed in short response, “I don’t know what you mean—you might just need to show me, after all I am just a cabrón,” he teased alluringly as her face hovered above his. The Delta took this chance to get what he wanted, and his wolf encouraged him to do it. Leaning up the rest of the way, he touched his lips to her’s, only briefly. He enjoyed the touch, finding himself wanting it even though he did so to vex her. He took the time to relish in their proximity rather than pine after her lips, since he was the one to pull away from her. His eyes revealed little to nothing at this point, a smoldering haze occupied his eyes as his blue swirling hues gazed up at Sloane.​

Demont Aurora
Cell Territory to House
"Which was exactly why we chose the cub," muttered Strakh sarcastically. "The cub is getting on my nerves Demont."

"You think he isn't getting on mine as well Strakh? You must be blind,"
hissed Demont to his inner wolf. His kick missed Zahn, the beta having pushed himself up to his elbows and then moving out of the way of the kick causing Demont to falter in his balance as he missed. "Hmmph...none of us would exist if we didn't exist," said Demont. Whatever the Yagra alpha meant by that was uncertain but it was likely he was referring to how each and every member of Yagra had been a soldier or in the wars. Faltering in his steps, the punch that Zahn threw at him, this one also connected. Why Strakh had not taken control and put the beta in his damn place was unknown to anyone, but the alpha could scent the Rho had run off. Stumbling, the blow to Demont only caused him to falter more. The alpha shook his head and turned to face the beta, his ears ringing from the two successive punches. Lifting a hand to rub at his head, Demont stared at Zahn as he snapped off that Emery might be weak but that he wasn't weak and how he didn't belong to anyone but himself. "Don't you wish?" Demont questioned, though it seemed to be a rhetorical question as the alpha reached out and grasped the beta's throat, tightening his grip as he did so and wrapped his other hand around the resistant fighting beta, pulling him to himself. "Now quit with your stubborn whining and go to sleep Zahn," spoke Demont. He released his control on the beta's wolf, calmly waiting to see if Emery would show up or not. The human could be somewhat more reasonable...probably because he had been a medic that had been brought in, at least that was Demont's opinion.

Eliruz Eliruz (Zahn/Emery)

The small group of wolves stood over the elder bison and the two calves they had managed to bring down though not without injuries. The apprentice seemed the worst off, having a bad gash along its side and one on its neck, one leg broken from being kicked by one of the bison, potentially a mother of one of the calves. The group of Psi and Vanguard shook themselves, blood dripping from wounds on onto the earth as the Kappa kept an eye on the rest of the herd bellowed and then turned to move off from the wolves, the Kappa at last dropping his head towards one of the calves. "Aurora, Nanook. Take the calves, the rest of you help with the bison. The sooner we get back to the house, the better off we'll be," spoke the Kappa, the apprentice whining at the order.

The Kappa and the other adults each grabbed part of the elder bison while Aurora and Nanook grabbed the pair of calves and began the journey back to the mansion, the group having to tug at the bison which were heavier compared to the prey they were used to, that being humans and the strange deer mentioned earlier in the hunt when the tracks had been found.

Zahn/Emery Sloane/Xara
Cell Room
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Flavio Shaded Shaded

The beta growled triumphantly when his two punches landed successfully, but it was very short lived. Demont's statement as he rubbed his head made Zahn falter a bit, which was a big mistake. His throat was quickly grabbed in a tightening grip. The wolf began snarling, which slowly turned into a whine as Emery began surfacing. His hands quickly came up and wrapped around his sire's wrists, his nails digging in. His once amber eyes soon swirled with a bright blue, allowing way for Emery to be forcefully yanked into control. "Zahn?! Take it back!" Emery regrettably ordered his wolf, whom didn't answer. His eyes widened a bit as his air supply was somewhat constricted. Soon, he realized that the other hand was restraining his fighting appendages. This wasn't good at all. He was beginning to melt at the simple proximity; not this again. It was bad enough during the war, but now? He had mates! A family to worry about! He attempted to bare his teeth and growl, but it turned into a feeble whine. The silver-haired male swallowed thickly and struggled against the male's chest. "L-Let..go..sire.." Emery managed to get out in struggling breaths. His eyes grew a bit pleading, for which were for many reasons but the ability to breathe was a big reason.

Sloane found herself hanging on the edge as he stared up at her with those intoxicating and irritating hues. Her own dark ones were swirling with irritation and mischief. His purr caught her off guard and caused her to bite her lip for a single moment. What was this man doing to her? This wasn't like her nor Xara! She'd usually keep to herself and avoid any contact with men, yet she had a hand placed on his chest and was nearly nose to nose with this unruly man. The female snorted softly to his statement and even went a step further, swinging her leg over his frame and simply sat down against his larger frame. "Lo interesante es que no me entiendes. No te lo has ganado," she replied back teasing before catching his gaze moving down to her lips for a single moment. Her eyes widened slightly and before she could get a word out, he had spoken once more about her proving it since he was just a 'dumbass'. After his statement, his lips were against hers, causing fireworks to fly and sparks to run down her spine, causing her too shiver. Sliding her hands across his skin, she quickly cupped his face instinctively and responded to the kiss almost immediately. It was passionate and well..her first, so she faltered a bit through the new experience. As fast as it came, it was gone and she was left, staring down at him in silent shock. Xara seemed to join Sloane, her hues beginning to swirl and combine into a swirling brown and silver vortex. "Tease." The female murmured before yanking his face back to hers to prove her point.

Demont
Cell
He wasn't long in waiting, Zahn's growling but his eyes began to swirl as Demont released control on Zahn and forced the wolf to take a backseat while pulling the human side of the beta up to the surface, the beta still trying to fight Demont's control as evidenced by grasping his wrists and digging his nails into the flesh, Demont hissing at the beta's action, a last desperate attempt to hold on. Holding Zahn's fighting limbs, it wasn't long before the swirling mess of his eyes was replaced by an attempted growl that vanished into a feeble whine as the beta came back to himself and begged to be released from Demont's hold. Demont wasn't entirely sure he would release the beta, despite his pleading look as he struggled against Demont. Rather his amusement came back as the beta looked pleadingly at him before releasing his hold on his body, however the alpha tightened the grip momentarily even further on his throat. "Emery...I suggest you learn to get Zahn under control and mind yourself. For now you will remain here in this cell unless you swear you will properly behave. I'm sure Aayda and Matt will enjoy your help with healing...they do have a garden to fix up after all." Removing his hand from Emery's throat, he let the beta collapse or stumble back, whichever was easiest. He would need to get this cell better outfitted now that he knew it was here...Achilles would be another tough one, the alpha's mood turning sour at the thought.

Eliruz Eliruz (emery)

Emery
Cell
Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The beta thought that things were finally getting normal and that he could leave his past behind, but lo-and-behold, his sire was still alive and apparently he'd been searching for not him but also Ordan. Oh no..Emery would need to somehow get a message to his friend before something bad happened to not just Ordan or his pack but also his mates. For this to happen, he'd need to gain back the trust he and Zahn lost when they escaped. With this thought washed from his brain, he felt the larger male close in on his fighting and squirming limbs that lashed out and kicked in an attempt to break free. This attempt was lost when the hand grasping his throat tightened and he was completely pinned. A pleading whine left Emery as a heavy weight practically crushed any thoughts or attempts of escaping; this feeling made him finally give in and stop fighting. His arms stopped flailing but his fingers continued to dig into Demont's flesh. His gaze began growing more and more frantic as his airway was squeezed even tighter, which seemed to be a result of his sire's amusement. Finally, as he spoke, his head began bobbing slightly in response. "I-I'll get him..unde..er control..." He wheezed until finally, he was released. His large frame tumbled backward into the large cell door that had been opened. Lifting a hand to his aching throat, he sucked in a long, deep breath, only to release a loud cough which turned into a coughing fit. "Thank you for your..mercy.." Emery painfully murmured, "Alpha.." The last word was forced out and sounded strained, as if he wished he could bury it and forget about it. In a way, that was true; he just wanted Demont to be six feet under, somewhere he can't be found.

Demont/Strakh
Cell
The cub continued to struggle, flailing desperately to get out of Demont's grip but as he tightened his grip around his cub's throat briefly, the cub finally relented and began bobbing his head in the affirmative before squeezing out an appropriate response. Stammering out that he would get Zahn under control and thanking the alpha for his mercy before even remembering to address Demont by his title, he was glad to see the cub at not lost that important tidbit of happiness and safety within the pack. "See that you do Emery. I will not be so lenient if you run away again unless you wish to become like how Ordan will suffer when he is found or perhaps you should suffer the same fate as him." Demont's features turned into a feral grin as Strakh emerged, the alpha's eyes changing color to his golden-orange optics. Emery and Zahn had best hope that Demont never found out about his betas' having mates of their own, be it Zahn and Emery having two as well as Ordan and Achilles having one and females potentially interested in him.

"If we had not promised to reward Uma for success in catching you cub, we might decide to remind you why we are alpha," Strakh purred out, raising a hand to run down the beta's cheek and moving forward as the cub stumbled back into the cell door. He whistled and a couple Lambda appeared in the doorway, glancing nervously between the alpha and beta. "Get rid of them or have the omegas take care of them...Nikita is off duty for the time being so do not disturb her," spoke Strakh. Answering whines echoed from the wolves' as they slunk around Strakh and grabbed the three bodies before dragging them out of the cell, leaving a blood trail as they went which the alpha apparently didn't care about as he stared at Emery. When they had left, Strakh turned to Emery again and stepped towards the beta. "You will remain here until we are sure you submit, minus if we decide to call you like our concubines," said Strakh, and that would only happen when his grandson was asleep, be it with the caretakers or his mother until he knew his beta could be trusted and would not try to harm his grandson. Which would result in the loss of his beta's life. Once Zahn and Emery were under control and fully obedient, perhaps then they would get to see his grandson. "Enjoy your time in your cell Zahn," spoke Strakh before turning and preparing to leave.

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Emery Uma
Cell Alpha's Bedroom
Strahk/Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Hitting his back into the steel door, the beta released a pained yelp before barely managing to keep himself up. His shaky appendages continued to shake and his already ivory face flushed with a redness and warmth he hadn't felt in years. Before ever escaping, Demont, more like Strahk, made sure that every male in the higher ranks knew that he was in charge. This typically involved domination of many kinds, which Zahn and Emery had experienced a lot of. Deep down, Emery was disgusted by the things he'd have to do to survive in this place. But Zahn on the otherhand secretly enjoyed what he received. The darker parts of the beta's wolf were hidden deep down, but if Emery tried hard enough, he could feel the desperate desire for such pains screaming from the abyss of his mind. Through the fogginess of his mind, the male could hear the words of Demont. His blue hues slowly lifted to find the dark hues swirling with the cynical golden orange swirling and slowly taking over. "S-Strahk.." He gasped quietly. A sickening grin slowly overtook Strahk's lips, a feralness radiating off of the powerful male, which seemed to have a physical effect on the beta. As the callused fingers of his sire touched across his slighty scarred and bloody cheek, the beta tensed and the wolf began trying to emerge. Blue began swirling with amber, creating an internal conflict. "Uma..is..twerp.." Yahn managed to get out, his amber hues slowly disppearing into the overwhelming blue. "S-Shut up, Yahn..!" Emery desperately hissed and shoved his wolf down as much as he could. Hearing the whistle, the male jumped and pressed himself against the metal door. His frantic hues lifted to find Strahk moving closing. His scent overpowered his nostrils and caused him to tense. Swallowing thickly, he simply nodder and shivered.

Meanwhile, upstairs within the Alpha's room, Uma opened the worn oak door to find the somewhat dusty but rustic decor. It was a large room and quite nice compared to the other rooms within the large mansion. Uma inhaled deeply and immediately caught the scent of Nikita abd Demont. His brown hues narrowed as he turned towards the large bed that was dishevelled from activities that his mate and the little wretch had partaken in. His lips pulled back in sneer of distaste. He shook his head and moved past the messy covers towards the mirror. His appearance slowly came into view; short, skinny, and delicate looking. Cuts that were slowly healing were littered across his exposed skin and a single pair of scratches trailed across his face. The claw marks trailed from his forehead, down his left cheek, and stopping just shy of his jawline. He frowned quietly and gently lifted a finger or two towards the gashes. Flinching away, a low whine left his lips. "Kia, what will he think if he sees me battered like this? He will run off to that little tramp of an Omega," he whined, only to be answered with a quiet voice within his mind. "I'm sure Alpha won't mind. In fact, he will probably find it to be quite the trophy. Do not worry too much.." Kia replied quietly, to which Uma growled but remained quiet and simply studied himself in the mirror. How did the two get to this point? First, Kiaju was taken as a teenager by a larger nation as a prisoner of war. Then somehow, he worked his way into a soldier's uniform and was assigned to Demont's care when he was captured and experimented on. If it wasn't for Demont,Kiaju and Uma would be dead. Closing his eyes, he inhaled and stretched before moving away from the mirror to dress himself in something a bit more comfortable. He snagged shorts and a shirt from his mate's drawer, which he would find comfort in. He stripped off the tattered clothes and tugged everything on. Striding to the bed, the male's nose scrunched up and his jealously arose once more, so much so it could be felt through the bond.

Demont/Strakh
Cell to Alpha's Room
Strakh hummed to himself as he sensed Zahn trying to get out of Emery, his amusement growing if that were possible. The wolf managed to emerge for a moment, most likely at Strakh's presence, before calling Uma a twerp, Emery quickly trying to get Zahn under control. "Well...you're about as jealous as Uma is Zahn," purred Strakh. "Good night Emery," said Strakh as the alpha left, shutting the door behind him and barking at some Rho to stand guard outside the cell. The alpha glanced down at the blood before walking off, heading for the stairs as he scented the Vanguard coming into the house that had gone on patrol. The alpha ignored them as he made his way for the staircase, pondering the reasons why a human might have silver chains and installing a cell within their home. Pausing briefly at where he scented his grandson, he saw the child sleeping and huffed to himself before continuing towards the staircase after ordering a Rho to help the caretakers watch over his grandson and guard the boy with their life. It was then that he felt Uma's intense jealousy flowing through the bond and chuckled to himself.

Satisfied that Seraphinus would sleep until either Aurora came home and got the pup or he woke up and wanted food, hopefully within the next day, Demont trailed a hand down the scar the side of his neck, his eyes darkening at just how he had gotten that scar, unaware that Uma was wondering and reminiscing about how he had gotten into this pack. The alpha flinched and dropped his hand from his skin, shaking himself as his wolf faded and the human side of the wolf came out once again, the gold-orange hues fading to mocha brown once more. Aside from the people in the prison that had ended up creating Demont, he was pretty sure Kia was the only one to know that he had not been born a werewolf and had vampire blood in him...had once been a hybrid of vampire and wolf at one point in time for several weeks. The vampire blood was back to what it had been all his life, a guttural growl coming from the alpha at the memory. Heading up the stairs, the alpha could see the Rho that were in the house where they were supposed to be. Demont may allow, occasionally, his concubines to be dominant when together as a reward but there were a couple things the alpha didn't allow and would punish for...Demont would not consent to anything involving water or being hooded. When one of his younger pups had hooded the alpha as a joke Demont had freaked though only Kia knew why and had beaten the pup to within an inch of their life and then demoted the pup to an Eta, forcing his other pups to step in to keep their father from killing their sibling. In his years of freedom from those prisons where the alpha had been systematically moved around for several years, the alpha had never recovered from being hooded or waterboarded, only able to stay under water for five minutes before the alpha would begin to panic and fight to get to the surface. It was likely something that would stick with the alpha until his death.

Reaching the third floor, the alpha moved down the hallway towards his room, the alpha soon opening the door and stepping inside, letting it shut behind him. Uma's scent filled the room, mixed with his own and Nikita's and he turned towards the Vanguard who was dressed in one of the alpha's outfits, a simple shirt and pair of shorts which caused Demont to huff but did not otherwise comment on the choice of attire. There was also the lingering scent of blood, drying as it might be and Demont's eyes took in the other male's appearance. He headed towards the male and peered at him, taking in the gashes on his face that stretched from his forehead down to his jawline, dragging across his left cheek before grabbing the other male's hand and lifting his arm up to examine some healing cuts. Surmising the male concubine had received them within the fight with Zahn, Demont dropped Uma's hand at seeing the cuts were healing already. "It seems not only not only did you succeed at capturing one of the lost betas but gained a trophy in response to the fight," said Demont.

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Uma/Kiaju
Alpha's Quarters
Demont/Strahk scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Uma could feel his jealousy rising, but soon, he realized that his mate would be able to feel the strength of his feelings. His pale cheeks reddened with embarrassment, which soon flooded the sire-bond. He shook his head. Why was he being so quick to react? This wasn't anything new. Uma was the one out of two sides to be rash, blunt, and jealous but Kaiju? His human side was more rational, cool, and collected. Yet deep beneath everything, jealousy was arising. Kia was the one that had been there through every, that had witnessed and experienced Demont's upbringing as leader, his change through experimentation. He was the original mate and he would make sure each and every other concubine knew that, even if he started acting like his childish wolf. A low rumble was released and vibrated through the asian male as if Uma agreed with his human side and his selfish thoughts. The male Vanguard growled quietly towards the sheets and thrusted a hand out to grab the sheets that reeked of his fellow pack mate. His blue hues darkened with disgust before he tossed it back into place. "I don't understand why mate needs more than one to satisfy himself," Uma snarled mentally, to which Kia just simply sighed. "It is not our choice, even if we were there through all of the events. I understand your pain, though." His human side hummed quietly before Uma receded into the darkness and allowed Kiaju control for now. The male blinked a few times as his hues seeped into a dark chocolate brown. "Sometimes, there are things that are beyond our control, Uma. And sometimes, those things will hurt us," Kia whispered quietly and lifted his fingertips to the gash crossing his delicate features, "we owe him our lives, and so we shall continue holding ourselves together, even if we hurt at the sight, smell, or even thought of the others with him." With a mental growl from Uma, the wolf curled up into a tight ball and continued to gripe about how they should be first choice for every decision. Kia simply shook his head and gazed down at the baggy clothes that hung loosely and unattractively off of his thin frame. Carefully kicking the shorts off in silent distaste, he remained in boxers and a large t-shirt that he'd occasionally snag from his mate's closet.

Getting lost in thoughts of the past and war, he didn't hear the loud footsteps of Demont. He gazed down at the bed yet kept his distance. Sure, it upset him but he definitely wouldn't voice it unless he was asked. And just like that, the excitement of receiving his reward was nearly faded; all he wished to do now was to be reminded that he meant something to his sire. With this thought in mind, he turned his dark gaze towards the door as it opened with a quiet creak. A faint smile appeared on Kia's lips as he turned yet he didn't dare move. Demont shut the door, strode forward, and simply studied the gash that painfully spread across Kia's face. The silence was becoming a bit overwhelming as the smaller male quietly swallowed. His hand was soon captured by his sire's and lifted upwards as if his healing injuries were being examined. Uma wanted to force himself forward and question why they weren't the first choice, why they weren't above the others but Kia managed to keep the snappy wolf contained as Demont removed his hand. The warmth that seeped into his body seemed to disappear as fast as it appeared. "It would seem so," Kia murmured quietly in response, "I believe most of it will heal over though." With that, the male's gaze flickered up towards Demont's dark, typically menacing hues to find wary ones. Hopefully, Demont was in a good mood or Kia would be walking out stricken and battered with many wounds, bruises, and bite marks. Glancing back towards the bed, his lips pressed into a tight line at the thought of Nikita. Uma's temper flared once more, but luckily, all rash emotions were shoved deep down and a ghost of a smile presented itself on Kia's lips. "I hope we did not injure the beta too much? Uma got a bit too..excited," the male attempted chuckle but it came out strained. Uma's emotions were slowly becoming Kia's and it was driving Kia towards the edge. "You are a simple soldier, a pawn. Do not get upset..." The male mentally coached himself, yet his wolf again interfered. "Mate! Our mate! We were first! Those pests!" "Stop before things become too obvious, Uma. We don't need rejection right now!" "Mate needs to know how we feel!" "It won't matter much anyways! We're a simple concubine!"

Demont/Strakh
Alpha's Room
Demont became quiet after speaking and dropping the cub's hand, unaware of the emotions going through the Vanguard and his former...keeper he supposed was appropriate. Even Demont still found it hard how one of his jailers had ended up becoming bitten by him, much less how prisoner and guard had ended up...well Demont was not sure if it was love...but attraction at the least and growing fond of each other. When Kia began speaking and raised his eyes to meet Demont's, the alpha studied the cub, ignoring Strakh's pleased humming in his head at Kia's change in attire. "Healing is one of the benefits of...this," Demont said, waving his hand between them both to indicate the accelerated healing their kind...and the other supernaturals had. Kia then brought up the topic of Zahn, saying that Uma had gotten a bit excited at finding the beta. "He had incentive...and was also taught a lesson as well as threatened in sharing Achilles' punishment when he is found," said Demont. As Kia appeared to go silent again, the alpha frowned to himself walking to the bed and sitting down, undoing the laces and pulling his shoes off. "I believe I promised you a reward or your wolf if you caught me a beta and you did so," said Demont.

Eliruz Eliruz (We can TS to the next day)

Last edited:
Kiaju/Uma
Alpha's Quarter
Demont/Strahk scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kiaju swallowed absently and felt Uma arising with renewed anger and jealousy. Uma was one of the most territorial and childish wolf the human half had ever known in his time as a supernatural. Lifting his dark hues towards the alpha as he spoke of healing being a perk of being like this, Kia simply nodded and fiddled with the hem of his shirt. Uma was slowly clawing his way out, wanting so desperately to give his mate a piece of his mind, to share his feelings but Kiaju was scared. Would his confessions and frustrations cost them a beating? Maybe rejection from the person they've truly loved? An overwhelming internal pain struck his heart, causing it to wretch forward painfully. With this moment of weakness, Uma struck at the opportunity. "Let me control! I want to give him a piece of my mind!" Yowled the wolf before he shoved his way through Kiaju's grasp. Whipping around, his dark hues bled with a stunning and resilient blue as Uma emerged from the darkness. Pain and jealousy overtook his entire being at the mention of the reward, especially as his mate sat on the very bed that he laid Nikita on earlier that day. "Uma, don't do it! You'll regret it! It'll only anger him!" Kia pleaded desperately, knowing how Demont got when he was confronted like Uma was about to handle the situation. The wolf ignored his human half and stepped forward, his raven tresses falling into his fuming hues. "Incentive was not just for reward, Alpha. Was for mate," he growled, obviously irritated, "yet mate was with other, Nikita." Pain struck his eyes and features, which was very uncommon to see within the wolf. "Hurts to share mate with others. I understand need for heirs, but still hurts, especially coming in here to find scent of Omega lathered all over bedding." Bringing his arms up to wrap around his frame, he let out an angry snarl. "Kia feels same way; upset, hurt, and constantly jealous!" Finally snapping, the male's eyes began swirling with a stunning mixture of dark brown and bright blue. "We were there through the beginning, so why are we not the first choice? We love you, yet our love isn't noticed. We do everything we can to please you, but love isn't shown. Just appeasement. Why not choose us first?!" The male finally raised his voice, which was definitely out of line for the type of person he was; reserved, somewhat childish, but never this expressive. With a fuming and hurt expression, the male uncrossed his arms and turned away. "Tired of hiding feelings and feeling like second choice. We've been here longer than anyone else, through tough times. We love you, even when the others seem to just tolerate you. I love you and want you." He went silent and lifted his swirling hues to gaze in the mirror at himself. Doubts slowly set in and his shoulders slumped at the sight of his wounds. Maybe he just wasn't what Demont wanted? He had been with him for years. Maybe he wanted something new, needed something different? Biting back small tears, he instead growled feebly under his breath. Uma soon took over for the most part and glared at his reflection. "Is our love not enough? If not, then we can back off. Won't mention it again.."

Demont/Strakh
Alpha Room
As he undid his laces and pulled his shoes off, something seemed to come over Kia by the slight change within the atmosphere of the alpha's room. Neither man nor wolf knew of the impending confrontation or Kia's desperate plea to Uma to not try confronting the alpha which he hated and did not tolerate from anyone, not his concubines nor his pups that were living nor his pack. So, when Uma stood up and turned to him, dark tresses falling into swirling eyes that turned a stunning blue, it caused Demont to look up and stare at the Vanguard in surprise. This was out of character for the male, Uma never like this and even Kia usually having better control over Uma and his own emotions. "In case it slipped your mind Uma, we are not your mate," growled Strakh, the alpha's own wolf coming forth and growling out his response to the brat.

Uma continued speaking though, much to Demont's and Strakh's surprise, using his title almost sarcastically as he spoke about not catching Zahn just for a reward but for him. Stunned, Demont didn't speak as Uma vented his frustrations and feelings to the alpha, fully aware that Uma and Kia were one of his most loyal wolves. Oh his pups were loyal, even Aurora was loyal and his little grandson absolutely adored Demont...not so much Strakh…but Uma the first he had turned even if Aurora thought herself as one of the first few wolves in the pack and his daughter was correct in that regard. The pain in the male's eyes and visible on his face further stunned and surprised the alpha into silence. He had seen pain on Kia before but it was rare to see on his face and he had seen sadness...the alpha's mind went back momentarily to that day when Kia brought a meal to him and told him he would be in charge of Demont's nutrition and health...that he would have to punish Demont if he didn't corporate and had let slip that he was not from the country where Demont was held prisoner. Demont's eyes flickered changing colors as he growled at the memory, reaching a hand up towards his throat. Only Kia would end up really understanding that reason why he did so.

Uma appeared annoyed and irritated that he had slept with Nikita. Really, what was Demont supposed to do? The mansion was abandoned and did not have water turned on nor electricity or heat. "You seem to have forgotten Aurora and a few others only found this mansion the day before and I will not do business with humans after what they did to me, even if these humans are not those that took me on scouting patrol," snarled Demont. "This pack was built on soldiers and matings with females...some by me and some by the other males that came into the pack later over years. I can't help thinking Aurora's mother was a..." Demont frowned to himself as he thought of the woman, "an experiment in itself." Demont was not far from the truth, the mating with Aurora's human mother had been an unexpected surprise to the scientists and doctors who had not terminated the unborn child, wanting to document the results of a wolf and human mating, that Aurora's mother had fallen in love with the unborn child and grown fond of Demont and the wild Strakh yielded an interesting study for the scientists. The woman had not been a guard like Kia but had been someone who had stumbled upon the injured wolf and been the only other person to really see Demont as not a prisoner but a person. Unlike Achilles who was a bit of an idiot in Strakh's opinion, the alpha wolf knew that males couldn't get males pregnant, nor could females get females pregnant, such a thing was impossible biologically.

Demont shook his head to rid himself of the woman's memory as Uma stepped closer and continued ranting out the injustice of everything, stating that he had been there first before anyone else, been there through everything Demont had been subjected to and that it wasn't fair that he chose others to mate with instead of just the male before him. That Kia apparently felt the same way as Uma did, feeling jealous and hurt towards Demont sleeping with not only his other concubines but also...well even now....sometimes the females of the pack...or Strakh sleeping with other males, given his wolf liked both sexes, and the alpha's penchant for dominating any of the males when they pissed him off or they were acting above their respective ranks, mainly the high tier. "You whine too much," spoke the interlaying voice of Strakh and Demont, the alpha becoming slightly annoyed with Uma and Kia's whining over how life was not fair. "What do you expect us to do about bedding unless you and Matt feel like making study area or finding such room in house for use of us sleeping with concubines or other wolves because you act childish."

Demont's eyes turned color, settling on mocha brown, gold and orange swirl, the mocha brown surrounding his pupils like little rings and speckling his gold and orange hues as he spoke. "If you want bedding washed then you go or take Lambda or Epsilon with you to go into potential human settlement, if there are any, and get stuff turned on." The alpha paused before Strakh spoke.

"Mate too much trouble...act out of turn and think it have superior rights like stupid other pack mates."

Demont frowned at Uma as the wolf went on, now his voice alternating between Kia and Uma, saying they both loved and wanted Demont, questioning why Demont did not love them back and only showed appeasement towards them and his other concubines, the male bringing up....daring almost...to say that his other concubines did not love him like the Vanguard did and only tolerated him. "What I do with and to Nikita is none of your concern, nor is it Aayda's or even Matt's," said Demont.

"She should count herself lucky that by being chosen, she is off limits to the other males as are the other two and yourself." Demont was not sure what to feel as Uma and Kia spoke in tandem, whining that they didn't understand why they were not first and chosen before Kia fell silent and Uma questioned if their love was not enough and if so, then they would not mention it again. Strakh somehow doubted the other male would bother to keep his word about that.

It was hard to say if Strakh and Demont were angry with Kia and Uma for confronting them about why they were not first in the alpha's life. Demont's eyes narrowed as Uma and Kia brought up that they had been there through the tough times. "How do you expect us to forget what I went through? What we through...what I once was. You're the only one to know of the vampire blood in my veins, that I was created and once a hybrid," hissed out Demont angrily. The fact that Kia was also jealous of Demont spending time with Aayda, Matt and Nikita was something that he did not expect to hear or know about. Did Demont really look like a bloody mind reader? During this time, Uma had first put his arms around himself and then turned towards the mirror where he seemed to be studying his reflection. "I wouldn't have thought Kia was jealous of who I sleep with," mused Demont to himself. The alpha went back to pulling his shoes off, dropping them on the floor as he studied the male with furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes.

Except for when Uma had whined about how he had been there through everything Demont had gone through which had upset the alpha, Strakh had been the most angry as evident by the change in tone when his inner wolf spoke. Even now, his eyes were still that swirl of gold-orange-mocha brown as he studied the Vanguard who was looking at himself within the mirror, Demont not sure what to say or how to process this influx of feelings and anger laid upon him. "How do you expect me to know how you feel when you do not speak of such a thing?" questioned Demont. He rarely used his abilities unless absolutely necessary, such as lie detection or, when hunting down Zahn and Achilles...or any other wolves that tried leaving the pack...Anla but as far as his empathy he had trained himself to turn that off. It was a nuisance ability, in his opinion, more suited to the Theta and Iota and could be quite distracting but also helpful in some ways. The alpha found it annoying, feeling the emotions of everyone around him, especially during the first few years as a wolf when his pack had begun being built, the fear of his pack mates and their pain which he learned to relish over the years, the power he had over his pack that the humans had over him. Demont stood from the bed and headed towards the window, ignoring Uma as he looked out at the grounds outside his room.

"Love? Aurora killed her mother, the only other person I actually cared for and that showed me kindness, besides you, in that hell," snarled Demont. "Do you actually think that you would have been spared had we had anything but a sire cub relationship...a guard prisoner relationship in that place?" he growled without turning from the window. "I wonder how it was we went from prisoner keeper to sire and cub and now you profess that you and Kia both love me, love Strakh and how it isn't fair that you are just a simple concubine with the others?" He was sure there were guards who had escaped being killed or taken prisoner. Yes, the pack was tortured and hurt, both when they were captured and if they survived Demont biting them...only Demont had been allowed out into the arena when the prisoners of war were thrown into the stone area, the rest of the pack often kept confined within their cells so none of them bit the prisoners. Yes, Demont remembered that Kia had once been a prisoner, he had certainly admitted as such after he had been bitten by the second wolf.

"I would have survived...been happy with you and Aurora's mother in my life...even before Aurora's mother...before the pack I grew to look forward to your visits, not only for the food but because if you showed up, it meant..." It meant that Demont would not have been tortured or beaten by the other guards for a while, even if it was for only as long as Demont took to consume his meal, if given any food. Why did he not choose Kia and Uma over the other concubines and have a mate? As Strakh said, mates were too much work and some of the pack that had mates couldn't even control them. Demont had no doubt in his abilities to control his mate but a mate would want power and potentially try to harm his pups and grandson, potentially try to take over as alpha of his pack that he had built. Demont didn't much care if there were squabbles between Uma and the other three concubines, like Achilles he might find that amusing. Demont doubted that Uma would dare step over the line and try to take over his pack...that would end in the cub's life...indeed Uma and Kia might very well defend Demont's position with their lives but then he'd lose the second person he cared for and this time it would be his fault and not anyone else's.

"Risk a wolf trying to take over this pack or trying to harm Seraphinus?" spoke Strakh. "Risk one of the little upstarts of the pack trying to kill the only other person who showed Demont kindness and knows our secret? Risk the possiblity of you potentially wanting more and trying to usurp us yourself?" Strakh spoke of the diluted vampire blood within them that did not cause the wolf to crave blood like when it had been increased by the vampire blood. "Even if we took you as mate, others might try to usurp you or use you to get to us...or our boy," he spoke of Seraphinus who was about one of the only people he cared for in the pack. "Perhaps we should. You are right that you have been here through everything....not by choice." Why did they not choose Kia after everything? That question weighed on Demont's mind. Was that the reason Uma wanted to be mates with the alpha? They should know that even if they became mates, Demont and Strakh would continue sleeping with the other concubines and not get rid of them, that he might sleep with other pack members and it certainly wouldn't stop him from bedding Aurora and trying to conceive another child with her. "If you expect power we can promote you but you will never take over pack," spoke the intertwining voice of Demont and Strakh. "Your love is enough...we do not just feel we are good enough. That you will and do hate us for what we did to you."

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Uma/Kiaju
Alpha's Quarters
Strahk/Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kia knew this was a bad idea. The atmosphere was filled with silence after both Uma and his human counterpart came together to express their feelings. Upon hearing his first response, the male flinched; of course, he overstepped once more. His frame slowly slumped and slacked more and more. "I told you this was a bad idea. Why couldn't you just listen to me, Uma...? Now we're going to get punished for speaking out so loosely," Kia whimpered. "Alpha need to know how we feel, we need to know how alpha feels." Uma responded with a faint pang of pain. Listening as his sire went on with an annoyed and almost angry tone, the male continued to keep his back to him and flinched. So, is this how he really felt? That Kia and Uma were just childish and whiny? Tears threatened to spill as he went on and on about how he was curious as to how their relationship went from prisoner and guard to feeling it was unfair to be a simple concubine. He flinched once more, a quiet and shaky breath leaving his lips. In this moment, he felt so meek and small compared to his alpha, to the man he'd fallen for all those years ago. Oh no, this wasn't anything new; Kia had developed feelings way before Demont had bitten him. And it seemed Demont was slowly opening up, or at least Kia believed so after he shared the 'looking forward more and more to his visits'. This made a small speck of hope appear within the smaller male. "Power? You believe that is all we wish for? That we're here because you forced us here?" Kia finally emerged fully and glanced back towards the male who now stood at the window. His heart ached immensely, which seemed to be nothing new for him. Turning around and moving to stand behind Demont, he stopped and hesitated to touch him. "We are here because we cared for you before our turning, before all of this started. We aren't here by force, we are here by choice and it will continue being our choice until the day we die, right by your side. Whether or not you take us as your mate or just a simple concubine, we will continue being loyal. Though Uma gets out of hand when expressing feelings, we mean the best." Kia spoke, his voice soft and somewhat quivering, which was alien compared to his normal quiet yet strong and reserved voice. "We do not desire power, we desire something else. We could care less about our position; in fact, we could accept the lowest position and still be happy with being your mate. We desire..love and to make you happy and content, that is all. And to clear up that, we do not wish to overtake this pack nor to hurt Ser. In fact, we are quite fond of the child. We are somewhat sad we cannot provide you with our own kin.." With that, the male went silent and bit his lip, hoping that they hadn't overstepped once more. Right as he thought he might've, the alpha shared his concern of not being good enough and that he fears that they may hate him. Furrowing his brow in confusion, the male moved forward and not hesitating this time, gently placed two hands on his shoulders, avoiding any spots with sensitive scarring, and slowly turned his alpha to face him. His swirling eyes were glittering with a few tears that hadn't fallen yet. His hand left his shoulder and lifted to cup the male's cheek. Kia stepped into control and offered a gentle smile, one that wasn't very often seen by many but Demont. "We could never hate you, especially not when we love you so dearly, we'd give our life," he replied quietly but reassuringly, "and you are more than enough. There is no doubt about that." Kia didn't dare move closer, but instead, soothingly stroked his cupped cheek with his thumb. He had to be carefully, knowing that Demont could freak out with someone touching his face but he hoped that since it was him, it would be slightly comforting. "I've loved you and cared for you even before my turning, before our escape and raging war. My feelings have grown over the years and have grown strong. I just wish Uma hadn't busted out like he had, I wanted to tell you myself but I was afraid we may've been..rejected seeing how we are simply a male concubine." Kia's tone trailed off and his eyes saddened a bit but he kept his warm demeanor and smile. He was a strong one, but he was at the end of his emotional holding; it was becoming harder and harder everyday, especially with how strongly Uma felt about it all. "I'm sorry if I stepped out of line, sir.." Kia murmured before stopping his movements, freezing in place in case he was to be punished.

Strakh/Demont
Alpha Quarter​

In between Demont’s own spiral of what he felt, Kia seemed to listen, the other wolf remaining at the mirror but soon turning around to face him. Why else would he want to be with us? Strakh hummed in agreement with Demont’s thought. Kia surprised the alpha by eventually walking up to him and then stopping behind him, Demont stiffening at the closeness. He listened as Kia began speaking of caring for Demont before he had been turned and how he would remain by Demont’s side until they died. He spoke of it being their choice that they were still within the pack and still by Demont’s side. “Choice? You choose to remain here?”

Demont felt hands on his shoulders, the alpha tensing at the contact but Kia was careful not to touch any sensitive scars there. The Vanguard then began speaking in tandem of not being after power, of not being a threat to him or a threat to Seraphinus. Rather the concubine spoke of being fond of the child and then turning Demont around so they were facing each other. He could see the glimmer of tears in Kia’s eyes, the Vanguard lifting a hand to cup his cheek, giving a smile before speaking.

"We could never hate you, especially not when we love you so dearly, we'd give our life. ... My feelings have grown over the years and have grown strong.”

Demont tensed as Kia, whom was in control, stroked his cheek, not interrupting as the male spoke of wanting to tell Demont himself but that he feared being rejected. He continued smiling at Demont before dropping his hand and apologizing for possibly stepping out of line, Kia then freezing. The alpha was silent as Kia stood there, apparently thinking he was going to be punished. “We will try this mate relationship and if by heat you prove yourself, perhaps we will make you General.”

“We will accept you as mate due to always being here for us. We need time to process and you know what I am like.”

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Uma/Kiaju
Alpha's Quarters
Strakh/Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kia stood there, listening to his wolf comment and constantly yap about his childish thoughts yet Kia knew that the Alpha would need time. This was so suddenly sprung on the poor man that he was probably confused as to what to do. Would this change anything between the two men? He knew Demont wasn't particularly fond of mating with men, but did it to dominate while Strakh was typically interested in males for pleasurable purposes. Personally, Kiaju had been attracted to two people in his life and the first rejected him, to whom was a woman. Then the next was of course, Demont/Strakh as a whole. Lifting his oak hues to peer into the tantalizing mix of orange and expresso brown, he found uncertainty and shock. Beneath his fingers, he found that the muscles were tense and tight, as if Demont was afraid he was going to make a move for a sensitive scar. The male's eyes softened a bit and he left his hands at his sides, awaiting for some kind of response from the male. Hearing the deeper voice, which belonged to Strakh, both human and wolf perked up while giving their full attention to the man they so dearly adored. Kia's heart completely combusted with a foreign feeling of delight and joy while Uma was metaphorically racing around within the mental plane within. "Told you! He just needed to know! Mate! Ours!" Howled his wolf, which caused Kiaju to flinch a bit before lifting his chin towards Demont's, his gaze returning to his. "Try to calm yourself, please. All the howling is giving me a headache! I'm ecstatic but please, contain yourself." Kia chuckled mentally before turning his attention back to Demont, who now spoke of accepting the two as his mate and speaking of needing time to process everything. "I understand, and as much time as you need is what we will give you. We are just glad..we could get our feelings out in the open," Kia murmured the last bit sheepishly and inhaled sharply, "It's been years of keeping it locked away. Uma nearly broke out and told you quite a few times. I..I didn't know exactly how to share these feelings, and as you know, Uma is typically more childish.." Uma huffed stubbornly and allowed Kiaju his time in control, whom lifted his eyes to peer into Demont's. This time, he didn't hesitate to make a move forward.

Tentatively, Kia lifted not just one but both hands and cupped his sire's face, bringing himself a tad closer. "We shall do what we can to make you happy and satisfied, mate.." The smaller male murmured before smiling once more. "I understand if you'd like some space. Just tell us what you need, and we shall abide by whatever you decide." With that, he stayed where he was, in hopes of Demont moving closer.

Demont/Strakh
Alpha Room
Demont noted Kia seemed happy about being told that they would accept their former keeper as their mate but at least Kia understood that Demont needed time to process this entire situation. Kia seemed in control for the Vanguard spoke of having wanted to tell Demont for a while how he felt and how Uma had nearly come out and said what he felt a few times. "Doesn't surprise us," muttered Strakh in his head. Demont could only hum in amused agreement, both with Strakh and Kia's respective words. Kia dropped his hand from Demont's cheek while speaking before moving closer and then putting, not just one but both his hands on either side of Demont's face, the smaller male continuing to speak about doing whatever they could to make Demont happy and that if he wanted space they would give him space. Strakh was otherwise as silent as Demont was though could feel their body tensing when Kia touched their face and stepped closer to the Yagra alpha. Demont didn't mind mating with males though that was only to show dominance mostly and thus would need time to process having a male mate, Strakh on the other hand was quite pleased with the choice but then his wolf did like both sexes equally. Demont preferred females due to males could not carry pups but as for Demont siring heirs with Aayda, Nikita, hopefully Aurora again who would hopefully not disappoint him a second time, or any other female within the pack...well the reasons for doing such were a mystery to most within the pack. "I suppose I can have the Lambda attempt to find another room before heat season begins," mused Demont to himself.

Though Demont tensed briefly at the contact on his face by Kia, resulting in Demont growling in warning at the contact, the alpha did end up moving closer to the smaller male. "I suppose you can end up moving in here once another room is found before heat season as we are accepting of you as mates," said Demont thoughtfully. He supposed such an act made sense, given Kia's new position though there was uncertainty in his voice at his words of Kia moving into his room. Strakh however interrupted the words with his own, growing impatient with the talk and niceties. "Mate will move in with us...once heat start. We will allow mate to call us such in room or private, possibly even name, though outside room or public mate call us by Alpha unless permission to use name. Does Kia want reward or not?" The alpha's eyes were now completely gold and orange, indicating the wolf was in control. Strakh was certainly not going to stand around the rest of the evening talking like Demont might, if they were not going to sleep together then Kia could leave and he would find something else to do.

(Okay, now with your response we can TS to the next day...impatient Strakh.)

Eliruz Eliruz

Aurora
Yagra Territory to House
Aurora, like the rest of Demont's pups that were alive, remained unaware that their father had finally chosen a mate and a mate among one of his concubines. All the newly reinstated Psi wanted was to get home and get her son but that would need to wait for the prey to be dragged home first, the large prey taking the work of all in the hunting party to bring back to the pack, having to pick their way across the foreign and rocky landscape. The Kappa made one of the hunting party scout ahead when they kept tripping over the rocks within the darkness. Slowly and painstakingly, the group was suffering various injuries, they made their way home with the prey they had taken down, the buffalo herd having disappeared with the wolves leaving with their prey. They group would find it took a good portion of the rest of the evening to bring the prey back to the house, the hours passing slowly for them but when they did, they stopped outside the house, Aurora releasing it and heading inside to go look for her son, praying to the wolf gods she did not end up running across her father.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back