• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’ll get up another post soon sorry i fell askeep on you guys lol
It's Okies Could it be possible that s'il goes down to the operating room as well? It's just Scythia enjoys her as his company and would create more interactions owo

• Updated kitchen and dining room of custos
  • Added living room to lichen
  • Custos-Alphas are viewed as fathers’ of the pack and their concubines as the mothers’ of the pack. Betas are viewed as uncles and their concubines as aunts. Subordinates and omegas are seen as cousins, uncles and aunts of the pack.

MassProdigy411 MassProdigy411
I'll be awaiting for your post before I do mine, since Tyress doesn't really have any interactions, and I'd like to have an idea of where the cops and Dominick are before posting for him.
I'll post for Isabella along with Tyress.

• Updated kitchen and dining room of custos
  • Added living room to lichen
  • Custos-Alphas are viewed as fathers’ of the pack and their concubines as the mothers’ of the pack. Betas are viewed as uncles and their concubines as aunts. Subordinates and omegas are seen as cousins, uncles and aunts of the pack.
Awesome tho
I am sure scythia will be at lowest level of the pack . Btw when will the blood order finally come into play ?

Yeah slaves and servants are the lowest in any of the packs. Blood slaves being the lowest of the slaves.

Not sure yet. I was hoping to wait until we got some more people but those who have expressed seem to have lost interest, minus one who said they would make their character soon after reading the lore. I believe that was rabbit. Hoping some others might join as blood Order members before really bringing them into the plot. If I have to, will make someone for that group.

Might open the varwolf position since abyss hasn’t responded yet.

• Jaehwa is talking to a Lichen vampire and taking groceries to the car as Jaewha and Ordan went shopping.
  • Two humans, a rather clueless girl and a boy who may know too much, briefly spoke to Jaehwa and Larkin. A pair of masked figures, these are siblings, the girl was the one to talk to Jaewha and Larkin before her brother told her what they were.
  • Audrey has been taken by Isabella, the Boreal alpha showed up out of nowhere and took Audrey away from the hospital. Her npc beta has slashed their tires and rode off on a motorcycle.
  • Ordan bought a human who later escaped and killed an auctioneer, a bounty hunter, and possibly the owner of the Dancing Crane. Ordan raided the auction and stole all the money. He took the space to the hospital and got the slave fixed and himself fixed up as his slave who is being disobedient and trying to get free.
  • Ordan got a new healer who is a new werewolf.
  • The Master of the Blood Order has arrived.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back