• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded -- OOC

Should we just start or wait for that last human?

• Start now.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Wait a bit longer.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
THIS WILL BE WHERE BONDED PAIRS ARE LISTED, ONCE CHOSEN AND AGREED UPON

Lixa/Leona
Baelzark/Willow
Athena/Lisa
Azerael/Robin
Qinu/Kaylie
Renyx/Lilly
Ried/Nekalii
Khaoul/Nekoda​

Last edited:
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Kloudy Kloudy

Okay, since it's all but guaranteed that all the High Demons have met each other, I think we should discuss how they interact with each other before the start of the RP. So... Yeah... ^^;

Also, everybody needs to figure out who they're bonded with and let me know before we can start!

Okay, since it's all but guaranteed that all the High Demons have met each other, I think we should discuss how they interact with each other before the start of the RP. So... Yeah... ^^;

I expect Athena to be an outcast to both

I definitely think that Athena is going to seem far different from the other 2 high demons.

Do you think Bael would get any "fun" reactions out of her?

Hahahah! Yeah... I'm imagining her as smart but easy to tease because she'll take things literally. She also is quite innocent being that her abilities mainly lie in light and nature, which is uncommon for a demon.

Hahahah! Yeah... I'm imagining her as smart but easy to tease because she'll take things literally. She also is quite innocent being that her abilities mainly lie in light and nature, which is uncommon for a demon.
Hmm... Now I suppose we must decide whether his teasing is closer to bully or annoying brother...?

... I'm... gonna have to create a lore page with all the scattered tidbits of information, aren't I...? -.-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back