• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Probably not a lunarian as there's not a whole lot of info on them apart from "strong winged people who control fire"

Its kinda the same as fishmen and mink as " a strong race that controls a element"

so if it has a nerf or is played on the level as everyone else id be more accepting of it

Probably not a lunarian as there's not a whole lot of info on them apart from "strong winged people who control fire"

Its kinda the same as fishmen and mink as " a strong race that controls a element"

so if it has a nerf or is played on the level as everyone else id be more accepting of it
I mostly asked to see if you'd actually accept but the idea of a nerfed lunarian is kinda do able. Imagine if one was born to a couple in captivity and spent most of his life as a test subject. Never saw the sun, and weak compared to the average lunarian. Also barely any control over his fire and can't fly

Probably be easier to have a skyperson who uses dials or a fruit. Or make up a version of skyperson that flies for real.

Maybe hollow bones and large wings allows for a glass sword of a flying guy whose quick an deadly but can't take much of a hit

I love the art for ramsey whered you find it? PlusUltra PlusUltra
Cs is good,
I like the fruit idea aswell so I don't want to say no to it but I think it would need some sort of nerf.

I'm thinking along the lines of how Nico robin's fruit is used if you get my idea...
Like she's able to spawn arms and legs anywhere on anyone to break necks instantly which is damn deadly, but she seems to only be able to take down nameless pirates/marines simple enough.

Not saying the doctor can't fire wasps at a boss but it won't result in one hit kills as easy as it should seem

Last edited:
Cs is good,
I like the fruit idea aswell so I don't want to say no to it but I think it would need some sort of nerf.

I'm thinking along the lines of how Nico robin's fruit is used if you get my idea...
Like she's able to spawn arms and legs anywhere on anyone to break necks instantly which is damn deadly, but she seems to only be able to take down nameless pirates/marines simple enough.

Not saying the doctor can't fire wasps at a boss but it won't result in one kit kills as easy as it should seem
Oh yeah no worrh there. the killer wasps dont even kill people in one sting unless their allergic to them. The main purpose is for later use making very effective medicines from the venom. The reason they call them killer is because irl the wasps wont leave you alone amd will chase you or wait for you if you hide in water hense killer. Its more about their motivation and less about their sting.

but yeah a normal man would probably take about ten to twenty stings to drop dead otherwise its just very uncomfortable and painful. named characters would likely need a more competent combat focused crewmen to deal with them as he isnt much in combat besides being a tricky dick.

I'm 50/50 on letting him start with the hive hive aha

See the main idea of the three fruits stolen from Gordie was they were to make his life perfect.
The oak oak fruit to expand his fleet and to build Soarsea,
The bomb bomb fruit for his right hand man,
The ________ fruit for reasons, was going to be any fruit that a player wants that would make sense for a veteran pirate to search for.
I'd rather it be something Gordie searched for, in the original rp this was a fruit for Gordies regular sized girlfriend to survive the honeymoon.

Could always say it was a unknown and he ate it when lalo gave it out, or could wait til he's on the grand line to find it.

I'm 50/50 on letting him start with the hive hive aha

See the main idea of the three fruits stolen from Gordie was they were to make his life perfect.
The oak oak fruit to expand his fleet and to build Soarsea,
The bomb bomb fruit for his right hand man,
The ________ fruit for reasons, was going to be any fruit that a player wants that would make sense for a veteran pirate to search for.
I'd rather it be something Gordie searched for, in the original rp this was a fruit for Gordies regular sized girlfriend to survive the honeymoon.

Could always say it was a unknown and he ate it when lalo gave it out, or could wait til he's on the grand line to find it.
I dont mind either way so ill leave it up to you. If he got it from lalo thats all the more reason to remain loyal to him…and loyalty is certainly something desired in a ship doctor.

K you've pushed it from 50% to 55% convinced so either way he's getting a fruit.

As the first person to post on the new check and post a acceptable sheet within the same day you can start with the hive hive if you want to.
Him causing chaos for the ape pirates via wasps as the people fight back sounds like a one piece battle if I've ever seen one.

The only things preventing your character starting with a fruit is your own decision and the off chance someone posts a cs that works the same way but has a fruit that seems more plausible for Gordie to keep hidden away for later.

K you've pushed it from 50% to 55% convinced so either way he's getting a fruit.

As the first person to post on the new check and post a acceptable sheet within the same day you can start with the hive hive if you want to.
Him causing chaos for the ape pirates via wasps as the people fight back sounds like a one piece battle if I've ever seen one.

The only things preventing your character starting with a fruit is your own decision and the off chance someone posts a cs that works the same way but has a fruit that seems more plausible for Gordie to keep hidden away for later.
Alright in that case i can work with it. Perhaps he thought it was a logia type and was hoping it would save his missus? If it helps i can change it from model killer wasp to model Honey bee. It would have little ill effect on the sting potential but adds honey production which could serve as antibiotics and maybe protect his smol wife, not to mention it would be a more fitting gift for a wife while still being useful to our doc…plus the chef would be happy to have a endless supply of honey im sure

I'm happy with it being able to conjure any sort of flying insect from a hive and the by products of them, so honey from bees and venom from a wasp. It's easier that way and I sorta wanna keep models to zoan type fruits cause otherwise it implies there's a bunch other hive fruit users all the same but better or shitter depending on what bug they have aha

I'm happy with it being able to conjure any sort of flying insect from a hive and the by products of them, so honey from bees and venom from a wasp. It's easier that way and I sorta wanna keep models to zoan type fruits cause otherwise it implies there's a bunch other hive fruit users all the same but better or shitter depending on what bug they have aha
Fair enough hopefully none of the crew is annoyed by the buzzing. On the plus side im sure a ship based garden would look fabulous now.

has the rp already begun or are we still waiting to kick it off?

I planned to make a new thread for the rp changing the events of the old rp to include new characters replacing ones who ain't playing.

You can read the first rp if you wanna make a in game memory for the reboot aha

The new thread will be posted soon but I'm hoping for at least two people to join before I do so. Well one more now that you joined lol

I planned to make a new thread for the rp changing the events of the old rp to include new characters replacing ones who ain't playing.

You can read the first rp if you wanna make a in game memory for the reboot aha

The new thread will be posted soon but I'm hoping for at least two people to join before I do so. Well one more now that you joined lol
Ok cool ill go read up on the old stuff and then ill wait patiently.

Spoiler, EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Gamba's attack hits Gordie but he swats the fishman away before he can land a final blow.

Lalo gets the last hit with a bomb punch in the sword wounds to finish the ape man with a pg15 explosion that somehow doesn't send blood and chunks raining down on people

Which is sorta one piece fashion yea? Defeating a character with a lethal move but keeping it as kid friendly as possible.
I've seen zoro slice through more houses and ships then he has actual limbs or bodies. But them people fall down with a bit of red on them or in the air lol

Spoiler, EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Gamba's attack hits Gordie but he swats the fishman away before he can land a final blow.

Lalo gets the last hit with a bomb punch in the sword wounds to finish the ape man with a pg15 explosion that somehow doesn't send blood and chunks raining down on people

Which is sorta one piece fashion yea? Defeating a character with a lethal move but keeping it as kid friendly as possible.
I've seen zoro slice through more houses and ships then he has actual limbs or bodies. But them people fall down with a bit of red on them or in the air lol
Yeah i just watched the Impel down break out and im sitting here like…luffy…you killed that man bruh. Not to mention all the other deaths…magellon be indiscriminately merking people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back