• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I applaud your efforts! I could not do something such as that. Coding fails me
Eh, don't be like that.
It's more tedious at first, 'cause you don't know what you're doing, or how it works.
So I suggest starting out by mixing the use of code and regular rich text to make certain things that would otherwise be annoying.
The end result is fantastic though, it makes me feel like I at least have a good understanding of how it works.

Not to mention it looks dope.

Eh, don't be like that.
It's more tedious at first, 'cause you don't know what you're doing, or how it works.
So I suggest starting out by mixing the use of code and regular rich text to make certain things that would otherwise be annoying.
The end result is fantastic though, it makes me feel like I at least have a good understanding of how it works.

Not to mention it looks dope.
I may look into toying around with code later on. It may prove useful in my future endeavors. Glad to hear that you enjoy it, though!

I mean, everything in the past hour is gone. So pretty much wasted my time. ;A;
Ah, jeez... That really sucks ;-; Hopefully, it won't happen the next time you are almost finished. Just make save your progress by copying everything you've done every once in a while so this won't happen again.

I think I can revive the chat.
Would any PSA character have a chance against the super Nomu at the end of season 1?
My fluffy, birb girl wouldn't stand a chance against it, but Rage's Kuma or one of the teachers could be able to hold their own against it. Then again, we are talking about the creature designed to kill All Might so even a pro-hero's chances would be slim at best, but that's just my opinion. (Please keep in mind my memory is pretty bad, so I may not remember how strong characters are!)

Last edited:
Ah, jeez... That really sucks ;-; Hopefully, it won't happen the next time you are almost finished. Just make save your progress by copying everything you've done every once in a while so this won't happen again.

My fluffy, birb girl wouldn't stand a chance against it, but Rage's Kuma or one of the teachers could be able to hold their own against it. Then again, we are talking about the creature designed to kill All Might so even a pro-hero's chances would be slim at best, but that's just my opinion
I'll live. ;-;

I'll live. ;-;
Illiterate lied. His heart and soul was poured into that edit to Ryotai's CS, and seeing it disappear in a simple left-click had broken him he leaned back in his chair or whatever, and sighed, a look of defeat on his face. He went to another forum of the roleplay to tell his friends about what had happened, then went to sleep, thinking about how the person writing this can to this in OOC but his IC posts have as much depth as Paper Mario looking sideways.

Does anybody just skip my posts? I sometimes think of doing it with some people's posts, but read them anyways so I don't miss anything, so I'm sure others do it too.

Illiterate lied. His heart and soul was poured into that edit to Ryotai's CS, and seeing it disappear in a simple left-click had broken him he leaned back in his chair or whatever, and sighed, a look of defeat on his face. He went to another forum of the roleplay to tell his friends about what had happened, then went to sleep, thinking about how the person writing this can to this in OOC but his IC posts have as much depth as Paper Mario looking sideways.

Does anybody just skip my posts? I sometimes think of doing it with some people's posts, but read them anyways so I don't miss anything, so I'm sure others do it too.
Laughing my ass off, I just got out of the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back