• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Alright, so we're gonna play a short little game, if you guys are up for it.

Basically this is how it'll go. First, each person picks a boku no hero character and puts it in spoilers. Then, every pair (as chosen by the order of posting) will reveal each other's spoilers and discuss what kind of character and quirk would come out of combining the two characters that were chosen.

Sound fun?

Basically this is how it'll go. First, each person picks a boku no hero character and puts it in spoilers. Then, every pair (as chosen by the order of posting) will reveal each other's spoilers and discuss what kind of character and quirk would come out of combining the two characters that were chosen.

Sound fun?
Sounds fun to me

Sound fun?
Yup, it does.
it's the weekend. The site is always empty on the weekends.
That too.

Alright, I guess I'll get started putting mine

Ah, one thing, only characters already shown in the anime are allowed, to avoid spoiling people

Eraser Head

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I've finally managed to make out of my BED! I'm free and totally not tired and sleepy.

For Recovery Girl and Present Mic, I was thinking something like a Siren, where the voice is able to control those that hear it. Of course, this can be used similarly to Recovery Girl, using it to speed up their healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back