• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy boe inactive cs thread

Character Sheets

Novafire

Plotweaver
Please post your character information sheets here after they have been approved.

You may also post any fan or official character art here.

Character Information Sheet

Name:

Race:

Skills: (Weapon proficiency, Magic, etc)

Affiliations: (If applicable)

Appearance: (picture or description or both!)

Personality:

History:

Dragon description.

Name:

Element:

Scale color/pattern:

Horns:

Facial Features:

Wings:

Body:

Personality:

Name: Qoxo (pronounced: Ko-Sho)

Race: Wyx

Skills: Shadow magic, luck magic, fire magic, potion making, acrobatics, gambling.

Affiliations: None

Appearance: Character.png

Qoxo is a full Wyx, standing at approximately five feet six inches and weighing 120lbs. Her skin tone is ivory white with crimson red runes etched across her body. Qoxo has two black horns on either side of her head; the two horns on the inside are small and sharp, the two on the outside mimic that of a spiraling upwards. The larger of the two horns on the left side is cracked down the middle, but still intact. Her hair is just about shoulder length, silver in color, with soft waves entangled with metallic beads.

Qoxo has black scleras and bright crimson irises. Her lips are often painted black or purple with heavily pigmented berry juice.

She has several prominent scars, one being a deep v-shaped tear in her left ear. The others are two wide slashes to her abdomen on her right side. Her right ear is pierced with two large black steel gauged rings.

In the center of her chest, a very particular symbol is seated just below the center of her collar bone. It is reminiscent of the gaping jaws of a dragon around a black circle.

She dresses in black trousers and leather boots. Tied around her waist is a thick crimson braided sash that holds various ingredients and runes. She wears a ragged grey shirt with long sleeves, most of the shirt torn away exposing her midriff. Qoxo also wears a crimson shawl/hood combo that is affixed with a black steel broach.

Qoxo carries a white ash staff, it’s not very imposing, but it holds a lot of magical significance.

Personality: Qoxo is generally very mild tempered. She’s naturally curious and can be sarcastic when around friends. When potion making she is focused and precise. When gambling she can be loud and brash.

Qoxo finds emotional attachment difficult, growing up in a culture that promotes separation. She’s indifferent to the going’s on of society as a whole, much more focused on what’s in front of her. She’s insecure about her markings, fearing someone will eventually notice her familial ties with Zekial the Scourge. Even though she is many generations ahead, it still causes a fair amount of anxiety for her.

Qoxo can be quite competitive, especially with gambling. She doesn’t like to lose, and will often fight ‘dirty’ if she has to. Though she lacks a ton of physical strength, Qoxo’s will is stronger than most. She can be stubborn at times, and shuts others out when she feels they are getting to close, but like anyone who grew up without a family she longs for that close familial connection. She fears failure and insignificance.

History: Qoxo was born to a single mother in the Lower Stacks, her father having left before she was born. Like most Wyx, Qoxo’s Mother Dozai did not spend much time raising her child. Wyx believe children must experience the world themselves, as it is ever changing and no parent can prepare their child for what may come in life. Most Wyx children are independent by the age of six to nine, given just basic care by their family. Coming and going for food and sleep, Qoxo ventured across the Stacks as a young child during the days before returning home at night. When she turned six, she was told not to return by her mother and presented with her belongings. The Lower Stacks were riddled with beggars of Wyx origin, Qoxo joining their ranks.

Wyx communities in the Lower and Dark Stacks are unlike most races, their internal workings quite complex. There isn’t much of a hierarchy, not many gatherings, and no huge affiliations as most Wyx are uninterested in taking responsibility for others. Qoxo became aware it was everyone for themselves here in the Lower Stacks; watching thieves bolt through the cart railways, drunken bar fights spilling into the streets, and the vast differences that separated each class. However there are a few older Wyx among the others who take it upon themselves to teach their languages and history to the younger generations. Elders read the runes in which are hand inscribed upon their bodies at birth with magic, teaching the basic Magic’s to the curious Wyx younglings.

The Elder Fytus taught Qoxo, describing the histories of her ancestors limb by limb, explaining their tragedies and triumphs. Fytus spoke of many tales to the young Wyx, the smaller markings representative of a more tame life, the larger more complex the rune, the greater the life.

When Fytus reached Qoxo’s chest she stopped, pulling the young Wyx’s cloak back down over it. Not many Wyx carried this symbol, for reasons well known throughout the community.

Zekial’s mark.

It took some time for Fytus to calm the distraught Qoxo, who shed tears at this revelation. Being related to the most hated Wyx in recent history was not what Qoxo expected. In some parts of the Citadel, this was a death sentence. Pretty much everyone knew who he was. Fytus reminded her that though this was true, not many knew the language of their kind.

Still, the youngling Wyx felt despair. She watched as all the other younglings told their friends about their stories, pointing out the markings they shared. This disconnect between Qoxo and others of her kind continued as the other Wyx younglings continued to venture out beyond the bounds of the Wyx settlement, becoming notorious in their mischief. Qoxo however spent the next several years as a beggar on the street, often scavenging for food in the Dark Stacks. Often people would get lazy on their way to take their waste to the pits that led down to the Base, leaving large piles of trash and scrap for those desperate enough to search through. Eventually, the allure of the Underground Market a few stacks away from the settlement drew Qoxo out, her natural curiosity getting the best of her. She had heard a lot about the markets of the Lower and Middle Stacks, how the linked together in the middle with a plethora of food and wares.

Qoxo was mesmerized by the busy underground markets of the Lower Stacks, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling streets. She quickly found herself drawn to the herbal scents of the apothecary district. It was there she watched from the scaffolds as Master Brewers worked their craft. Qoxo took note, and was quickly able to snag a few ingredients to make her own potions.

Selling these on the streets, Qoxo was quickly able to support herself. Making a notorious name for herself as a brewer of not just potions but poisons, she kept most of her business on the move instead of the bright colorful stalls. Spending the next decade doing this, she made quite the living. Qoxo spent time learning other languages including Orc and the Common language. This allowed her to study various spell books she picked up in the various markets she stalked.

Qoxo, now flush with copper silver and even a bit of gold, was drawn into various gambling rings throughout the Lower Stacks. Spending most of her nights watching Armored Centipedes tear each other to pieces and playing Orcish card game, Qoxo quickly became a regular around the various underground establishments.

She became especially good when it came to card games, though she often slipped a luck potion or two into her drink from time to time during a bad night. The young Wyx learned the hard way however what happens when cheaters are found out. A human caught her slight of hand from across the room, alerting his friends to Qoxo’s presence. She was taken out back and beaten by the group of humans, her ear badly damaged during the fight. Using her shadow magic she was barely able to escape.

Since this incident, Qoxo has moved up to the Middle Stacks, residing in the inner forest as she gathers stocks of herbs and mushrooms. She sells the ingredients to the Lower Stacks at a higher price, and still occasionally makes a potion or two for the right price. She continues to play cards, but in a much more relaxed pace to avoid being spotted.

Qoxo’s Dragon

Name:
Malaphaes

Element: Shadow

Scale: Ebony Black, smooth plated scales.

Horns: A total of six horns. Two on either side that jut out from his zygomatic arch, and two larger jagged horns sprouting from the top of his head.
Facial features: A long snake like tongue, Fierce crimson eyes, and rows of serrated teeth.

Wings: Large black wings with faint red accented markings. The wings appear almost draped in shadows turning flight. Their surface is so smooth there is almost no sound he flies. Specialized claw like graspers on wings allow for Malaphaes to lash out with deadly accuracy.

Body: Delicate black spines line his back, connected by a thin dark maroon membrane. These spines extend all the way down to the tip of his tail. There are several jagged and sharp protrusions on the end of his tail, similar to his horns. Powerful limbs with sharp black claws. His body exudes shadow, absorbing light around it.

Personality: Malaphaes takes himself very seriously. He is extremely protective of Qoxo of the get go, their bond strong initially due to He and Qoxo’s shared Element affinity. However Malaphaes believes he knows better than Qoxo and frequently disobeys her.
794623052_preview_tumblr_o86p7kY7VG1rgyw5zo2_1280.jpg
He is a sucker for sweets.

Last edited:
kitavi.jpg
Name: Ki'Tavi

Race: Bestias

Skills: Thievery and associated skills, Unarmed Combat (A style that looks similar to Capoeira), Dual Sword fighting, knife throwing, Illusion Magic

Occupation: Thief, Gambler, Dashing Rogue, Overall Ne'er do well.

Affiliations: Underworld Connections. After all, it's no use being a thief if you don't know where to fence your ill-gotten gains

Personality: A bit cocky, prideful, sure of himsel- "Okay Narrator, I'll take it from here.... Look, if you want to know about me, it's better to ask me rather than the scribe. First off, I'm not a bad guy. Yeah I do a lot of bad things, ya know, stealing mostly, but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do to survive, ya know? I ain't gonna go robbing from the street urchins, granted they'd pick your pocket soon as look at you, but what I'm getting at is I got at least some decency left in me. I'm just a cat of opportunity. You gotta be if you ever hope to get out of the damn smog cloud that is the lower levels around here. One way or another, I'm getting outta here. And when you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up"

History: "Oh here we go. Let's address the elephant in the room quick, eh? Dead Parents. Yep, Ol' Kit's an orphan. Oh boo hoo. Sitting an' crying in a box wasn't going to get me anywhere, so I dried my tears and got me some Street Savoire Faire. My parents bought the farm when I was... shit, six? I dunno. So, I did what any street urchin does on a usual basis, I started thieving. Claws, you see, are pretty damn useful for picking locks. When I got older, I found out I had a knack for Illusion magic. Pretty damn useful shit for a thief, I must say. I gotta tell you, there is nothing more fuckin' priceless than being chased by the Law, only for them to turn a corner and find nothing. Their faces.... Pricelessssss! Let's just say, I know how to make myself scarce when I wanna be. Things been working out pretty okay for me since then. Still a long way to go before I can buy my way above the smog, but, I got a feeling something big is about to come my way"

Ki'Tavi’s Dragon
369759.jpg
Name:
Nishati

Element: Energy

Scale:
Smooth, shiny scales that seem to have a variety of hues to them, inscribed with strange markings that glow when her magic is used

Wings: Large, colorful wings that have markings similar to her body. These also glow when her magic is used.

Body: Her body is remarkably durable, a lot tougher than the smooth appearance would initially indicate. Her entire musculature exudes a refined, almost elegant power

Personality: A calm, relaxed, and very at ease Dragon, Nishati is perfectly content to go with the flow of things as they come. However, beneath her calm exterior is a dangerous temper, such that most who come to know her fear her wrath, despite her normally sweet disposition. She is quite protective of her Rider and insulting him is a fast way to find out why the power of Energy dragons is so feared. Given her natural ability to sense the presence of life energy around her, she is rarely startled.

Last edited:
Name:
Neira Stone

Appears to look around 25 but is really 140ish

Race:
High Elf

Skills:
Long Range Combat
Skilled Bowman
Tracking

Serving with the Citadel Knights

Affiliations:
Citadel Knights and some council members.

Appearance:
elf.jpg
(Neira stands at 5'3 and is about 130lbs, her skin is fair with very few freckles, platinum blond hair that looks crimped when left down but she likes to keep it in a fishtail braid.)
IGNORE THE LITTLE HORNS

Personality:
Neira has a genuine soul and tries to see the best in people any way she can, however do not take her kindness for weakness, once crossed Neira will make sure you know she doesn't like your presence. Neira is normally very quiet and reserved but will speak if spoken to, she also isn't a big fan of speaking much about herself OR her past.

History:
Neira was trained hard as a child, she was summoned to the idea that she had to be beautiful and elegant, agile and almost fragile. Neira was a different young lady, always trying to get away from all her lady like duties. Neira practiced her bow skills in private and even some swordsmanship but she still excelled in the bow more. Although she was still fairly skilled with a sword she much preferred the precision shots with a bow. Growing up in such a family that had such high expectations was very frustrating for her. However just as she was maturing. alot of her family had perished in feuds and such. So as she was maturing she was left to live with her Aunt and Uncle who were also of high stature but not as strict on rules. The Citadel was holding a tournament and Neira had gone behind everyones back to enter, covering her face with a hooded cloak as she preformed for the high council, showing off her skills an her ability to hold her own.

It didn't take long for the council to accept her in the rankings of the knights but proving herself worthy of more was going to be a very big challenge. The majority of her other knights were men, although there were a few woman who encouraged her to keep pushing herself. After awhile her remaining family began to accept the idea that Neira would serve the Citadel and her efforts were not going unnoticed.

Dragon description.

Name:
Severous

Element:
Ice

Scale color/pattern:
Baby

dragon.jpg

As a baby, Severous is very sleek, his scales are smooth and his spikes all curved nicely. His scales a bright, glistening white with a hint of a red.

Adult
eb38c2cd36ebdebcb412e3feff894ee1.jpg
As an Adult, Severous' scales harden an have a more gritty surface. His spikes are still curved but not as much and are used as a defence mechanism. His claws razor sharp. The limb points on his wings also have hook like claws for defense. His scales now also hold glistening white color but are two toned with a dark ocean blue. His eyes still the same beat red though.

Horns:
Two slightly curved horns atop his head

Facial Features:
Very sharp facial features, Spikes along his cheek and jaw line, as well as around his chin

Wings:

Thick white leathery wings that have a glistening blueish tinge in the sun. The have a defensive hooking claw on each limb end.

Body:
Muscular yet agile enough for flying, his body is littered with gritty feeling scales that are cool to the touch, spikes that protrude down from his forehead all the way to almost the end of his tail.

Personality:

Severous is a lot like his rider, very quiet unless spoken to and doesn't trust hardly ANYONE. He likes to keep to himself if not right next to Neira's side. The large brute is more of a think before you act type of dragon. Severous is definitely an old soul trapped with younger souls. He's a dragon who doesn't like to be messed with an is very aggressive if approached the wrong way. Upon a first meeting he would probably snarl an turn away.​

Last edited:
Name: Utadetul Cayadorees or Uta for short.

Age: 60 years old but is still considered to be young and acts like someone who is in their middle twenties.

Race: Scalite

Skills: expert in Hand to hand combat, expert in most weapons one handed, two handed, throwing etc. He has no real skills in magic and generally is not a fan of it preferring to rely on his own strength rather than fancy schmancy magic.

Affiliations: He is related to a few of the Scalites on the council but they view him as an embarassment.

Appearance: Uta's plates and scales are a combination of dark red and black something that he used to hate as a child but now loves the color as he thinks it makes him look tough. He is very muscular and tall with red piercing eyes. He does have some feathers but they are short and blond in with his scales.

Personality: Uta is loner preferring to keep to himself rather than socialize with others as he feels like he will just cause problems like he did in his younger years. Though a loner he is fiercely loyal to his comrades willing to put himself in danger to protect those he serves with and also the people he is supposed to protect. He is very brave and hardheaded thus can be quite arrogant at times which has gotten him into trouble more than a few times.

History: Uta was born in the lower stacks but had the privilege of being one of the very few Scalites who were allowed in the High Stacks due to his familial connections to a few Scalite Council members. Unlike other Scalites when Uta was born he was not a mix of vibrant colors but instead was dark red and black, this was looked down upon by the Scalite elders but was ultimately left alone. As he grew up he experienced the lavish life of luxury that is afforded to those that lived in the high stacks. However he grew bored of the hoity toity high society gig and began to travel down to the lower stacks to hang out and make mischief with the other Scalites who he thought were cooler than the snobs in the high stacks. Over the years he got into his share of trouble, fights, drunken fights, vandalism, theft, etc. Each time getting out of trouble due and his distractions kept quiet due to his family connections in not just the High Council but in the traders and merchants. However one day he got into a bad fight and severely injured a human who just happened to be the son of a an important council member, this led to him being arrested and thrown into jail while his entire family including his parents essentially disowned him as they refused to have an embarassment like him on the family anymore. While in jail he had a lot of time to think about his actions and how he lived his life up until that point. He decided then and there he would turn his life and attitude around so he could make his family proud of him one day by becoming a citadel guard. Eventually the charges against him were dropped due to last favor from his family before being told to never bother them again. Uta after leaving jail decided to set himself up in an abandoned house in the Dark stacks where no one would bother him and he would bother no one. He spent the next years training hard and working out so that he could try out for the guards, he used what remaining connections he had to traders and merchants to acquire weapons and training equipment.

Dragon Description

Name: Honnari

Element: Fire

Scale color: Honnari is covered in many rough, charcoal grey and red ember-like scales that seem to radiate heat around them.

Horns: Honnari like many Fire Dragons do not have one or two pairs of singular horns on their head, instead sporting a cowl of rough red and black spikes extending up and past her head.

Facial Features: Sporting a sharp black horn on the top of her nose and under her chin, Honnari’s face is covered in smaller spine similar to the crest of spikes that adorn her head. These make her incredibly dangerous in close combat, able to impale foes with a swing of her head. Honnari’s eyes are a fiery orange.

Wings: With and average wingspan, her wings are covered in similar volcanic black spikes. The edges of her wings have a singed and torn appearance, though this is natural for her kind.

Body: Fire Dragons sport a furnace like chest, with various opening that exude heat and smoke. They glow in lower light areas like a smoldering Fire. Her belly and chest are covered in charcoal black plates, their texture that of hardened magma. Irregular black spines extend down her back to her mid shoulder range, in between her wings. Her tail is long and whip like at the top, plates with large deep red scales.

Personality: Honnari is a complicated Dragon she was born hostile and mistrustful of all she came into contact with even Uta. At first she would burn, scratch, and claw at Uta because she did not feel he deserved to be partnered with her. However Uta stuck with her and eventually she came to care for Uta and trust him completely. Honnari is fiercely loyal to Uta and Uta alone and she will do anything to protect him. Her temper is suited to her element as she can be hotheaded and brash when she gets worked up. In combat Honnari is lethal and brutal preferring to strike fast and put her enemies down hard.

WIP

Name:

Elkie

Race:
Moor Elf/ Woodling

Skills:
Weak Healing Magic [that she hasn’t really learnt how to use]
Caring for nature

Unofficial [and unlucky] Pixie- sitter
Field Worker

Appearance:
Height: 5’2 (157cm)
Weight: 88 pounds (40 kg)
1567158057712.png <- Face Reference1567161110709.png<- Hair reference1567223104441.png1567223235260.png1567161067422.png<- SMILES
Patches of her skin blend from skin to smooth wood [imagine vitiligo but with wood] being a light rusty colour and her scale-like bark being a dark golden colour.Her time of working outside has also given her freckles galore. She is very short for a woodling and a bit taller than a moor elf and she is quite skinny with small hourglass figure, plump, perky chest and quite wide hips for her size. Most of her fat and muscle reside on her hips and thighs. Her eyes are a very light green colour and her hair is a soft rosy lavender and is cut in a choppy bob that just reaches her shoulders and a fringe that is in danger of obstructing her eyesight. She has a small rosy lips with dimples. Her mouth makes a heart shape smile <3

This is what I imagine of skin would look like. Not necessarily the wood in those exact places.
Random patches of wood, and more skin then wood
1567317156411.png

Personality:
Looks can be deceiving, at first Elkie can be extremely shy while still trying to be polite but after a small amount of she's playful and creative. Of course she's also kind, clumsy and mischievous, but they're far less prominent,
Her playfulness though, this is what she's most well-liked for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her amusing nature when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Elkie has a range of flaws to deal with too. Her naive and childish nature pose plenty of problems, both personally and for others. She sees the best in everyone even though she has been taught otherwise, she believes that everything should have a second chance, or third and fourth.
Fortunately her bright smile, peaceful and charming attitude is usually there to soften the blows and wiggle her out of dangerous and uncomfortable situations.

History:
Lives with her father and his bonded [both Woodlings] in the Middle Stacks. Her mother lives in the Lower Stack but her father has forbidden she visit her as her mother is evolved in bad businesses. Her father is afraid that one day her mother will try and take her away to work in a corrupt and dirty business. She has met her mother a few times but every time Elkie visits her mother becomes more possessive and try to make sure she stays. She is scared if she visits again she won't be able to get away from her

Dragon description.

Name: Stomper

Element: Earth
1567146976261.png

Scale color/pattern:

Horns:

Stomper's horns are long and twisting similar to branches on a tree. Grass, flowers and small branches sprout from them. AN occasional bird will create a bird in them while he is sleeping

Facial Features:
He has a little snout that is slightly upturned and squashed, snub-nose that is rock-like. He has bright green eyes, quite deep set with heavy brow. A little white flower bloomed in the centre of his forehead , which is blows at if it gets in his eyes.

Wings:

Body:

Personality:

Last edited:
Name: Brynjolf "Bryn" Edrickson

Race: Dwarf

Skills: Bryn takes great pride in his smithing abilities, both metallurgic and runic.

Affiliations: Independent

Appearance:
1567157258982.png

Personality: Bryn is an often brash person, having once called an inspector "a bloody fish eyed creature dumber than a pig" for commenting on how soot had collected on the scarred Fire dragon's snout. To be fair, Bryn was currently inside the forge cleaning it and solving the problem. He has also been known to talk to himself, whispered possibility and muttered curses flow seamlessly together when working on a particularly hard project.

History: Brynjolf Edrickson is the youngest of the Edricksons, a well established family in the Citadel let alone Dwarf society. For most of his life he has struggled to distinguish himself from the rest of the Edricksons, and so split from them entirely. He still holds the name Edrickson, but he refuses to use the influence that name brings with it. To further cement this separation, he founded his own smithy dubbed 'Hammer Home'. There he managed to procure a willing Fire dragon named Ome, who lost his rider many years ago in a skirmish with an orc tribe. And thus far, he has managed to become known for producing cheap goods of reliable quality, having made mostly tools and small repairs.

Dragon description.

Name:
Stal

Element:
Metal

Scale color/pattern:
A dark metallic grey that gleams in the light, appearing almost silver to the untrained eye. This hides a resplendent coppery hue on Stal's underside.

Horns:
Flat, wide, copper colored horns that add a good foot on either side of his head.

Facial Features:
Shining amber eyes embedded in an otherwise shield like face. The only other noticeable feature is the beak that hides a row of row of razor sharp teeth.

Wings:
Long, almost sword like wings that taper to a cutting edge on their lead side. The leathery webbing of the wings shines a bright copper in the light.

Body:
Many scales joining almost seamlessly together, except around the joints where the scales become smaller and revealing a leathery hide. Stal's sleek appearance is enhanced due to his rather slim build, quite uncommon for a metal dragon and fairly surprising for those that experience the concussive blast he is able to produce.

Personality:
Stal is an excitable creature, eager to meet new people and learn more about this world he was hatched into. He views Bryn as both rider and father figure equally.

Character Information Sheets

**Please check to make sure certain races are available before applying!**

20190828_124210.jpg

Name: Daevar Valaweiss

Race: Half-Orc, Half- Moor Elf

Skills: Since Daevar has lived a good portion of his life in the Dark/Lower Stacks he's is very proficient at using his fists and feet at dispatching any foolish enough to try and have a go at him (it also helps that his orcish blood made him super strength, though still not as physically powerful as a full male orc). Also thanks to his Moor elf half Daevar has access to healing magic that he inherited from his father. With it he can heal wounds on both his own body and others, however the larger/more complex the wound the energy he has to sacrifice to heal it, and unlike his father, Daevar can't cure poisons or diseases.

Occupation: nothing official, but he does fight in illegal battle rings for coin.

Affiliations: to himself

Appearance: see picture above for basic description. His skin color is a greyish brown while his hair is a raven black. Eyes are a really deep cobalt blue.

Personality: Most judge Daevar via his appearance as a simple minded, stoic half breed who would break both your legs for bumping into him. That is not quite the case and is mostly a facade he puts up around others. In actuality Daevar is just a dry witted, brutally honest, yet kind individual who has no real choice to live as he does due to being viewed as an abomination by most. Including those in authority. But Daevar is not one to accept his lot in life and is determined to prove that he has a place in this seemingly cruel and prejudiced world.

History: To avoid making this section twenty paragraphs long I'll just summarize: basically Deavar's parents, an Orc named Sheevana and a Moor elf named Valentio, fell for eachother on the battlefield. Valentio was a field medic while Sheevana fought on the front lines. The two would often have each other's backs during scurmages and thustheir relationship eventually evolved into a romantic one. Needless to say neither one's people exactly approved of this and things got really heated when the union produced a child. For ten years the small family had managed a semi-comfortable existence in the Lower Stacks, as Sheevana and Valentio was disowned by their families, but things changed when the Citadel Knights came. Under orders of someone higher up in Valentio's family the knights placed both parents under arrest and tried to execute Daevar as "his very existence was a crime". The child was able to eventually escape to the Dark Stacks where the Knights soon lose track of him. Despite now being alone and unsure of if his parents are alive or dead Daevar forced himself to carry on living in order to accomplish three goals: 1. Find out what became of his parents 2. Find out who had them arrested, and 3. Make something of his life to spite those who detest his existence.

Dragon description.

Name: Aya-Nanshe

Element: Light

Screenshot_20190830-101815_Gallery.jpg

Personality: Aya-Nanshe is very mature, dignified dragon who is very protective of her rider and those she comes to care about. The she dragon loves helping those in need, though she can be abit naive at times when going about solving those needs. Because of Daevar's more reclusive tendencies Aya tries to get him to socialize more as she hates seeing him isolate himself from others.

Grenga Karagun

Race: Orc

Skills: Lifting heavy cargo; Intimidating people if necessary; Has some fierce punches; A mediocre gambler; Street-smart

Affiliations:
  • Grenga works at the docks as a part of a bigger crew called the Silver Fish. They are a wild mixture of different races, ages and skills, and are used to be hired by incoming shipowners to take care of their ships. From scrubbing decks to relocating cargo, the Silver Fish use their family mentality and their wideranging abilities to work as hard as possible and earn their daily bread.
  • Other than that, Grenga also is part of the Karagun family, one of the older families that settled after putting their nomadic lifestyle behind them. Since then, the family has experienced the best and worst times, with the latter being far from over. The Karaguns live in the Lower stacks, hidden in narrow alleys and overcrowded homes. Their name and the power behind it is long faded, and even though they still pride themselves with their heritage, the daily struggles have forced them into a humble lifestyle. Many of the Karaguns work as dockers or bouncers, and some of the less liked members have succumbed to prostitution and gambling. You can identify a Karagun easily by the tattoos on their legs, a pattern of lines and edges that is intended to resemble the journey their family has went through in the past. Nowadays Karagun only travel up and down the Lower Stack, and their tattoos became more of tradition without any belief behind it.

Appearance: Grenga is a 7ft tall muscular orc, which makes her one of the smaller family members. Packed with muscles, she is used to having a problem with finding clothes fitting her. Fortunately some of the Silver Fish have the ability to sew and provided her makeshift shorts and a loose shirt. That didn't bother Grenga in the slightest, as she was looked at with a certain dismissing glance anyway. Brown hair covered her arms, legs and head, and partly hid her almost turquoise skin. Her face got the full orc structure: broad nose, wide mouth, narrow eyes and tusks growing from her lower jaw. Grenga has the family leg tattoos as well, covering her always bare feet and her full lower leg with black lines.

Personality: Grenga might look aggressive, but that's not at all her character. She is humble, knows in what position she is, and has learned when she can say something without getting in trouble. That's the mark the Lower Stack has burned into Grenga, as she actually wants to say so much. Daily mean looks and even more vicious comments have forced her to stop listening to people. Ignoring and silence are a shield hard to keep up, but Grenga tries her best. As a worker, she is dedicated and hard-working, and has a structured way to approach problems and tasks. Brute force is a way, but not a solution. In her opinion, force is less about strength and more about direction.
The right people might get to know the hidden Grenga, an Orc that has a loud laugh and the worst puns. However, to see that side of her, you might have to go a long way.

History: Growing up in the Lower Stacks is never easy. A family worked up in tradition and history, a place filled with thousands of dark holes to fall into, two factors that make it almost impossible to become something else than a failure. Grenga had to work early in her life, helping out as a waiter in some old pub, scrubbing floors and washing clothes. Time to play was scarce, and even if Grenga got some time over, her parents made her listen to old family stories. If she was lucky, they showed her some fighting techniques, but that was a rather rare occasion. Other than that Grengas childhood was bleak and empty, filled with work and pain.

She will never forget the day she got her tattoos. In one moment she was in her room, washing clothes in a leaking bucket, the other she was dragged into the cellar. A few hours later, she was thrown out into the street, legs wrapped in wet linen. "Get yourself a job, and don't come back without money." Grenga was young, only 17, and alone. Wandering through the streets, a year of helping here and there followed. Grenga has found her place in the docks, learned where to be at what time to get some work, and slowly built up a reputation. One day little kid walked up to Grenga, and asked her to follow her. She was dragged into a tavern, and forced to sit down at a full table. That was when she got to know the Silver Fish, and from that day on Grenga's life has improvey massively. A steady income, friends to talk to, and a home with her family again.

Dragon description

Felavon

Element: Air

Scale color/pattern: Rather than having scales, Felavon's body is covered in colorful feathers. From head to tail, feathers lightly sway in the wind, bending with every current and showing off their beauty.

Horns: Felavon's horns resemble two stumps, soft to the touch and sensible to heights. This is where they channel their air magic through!

Facial Features: Their nose is long, narrow and ends almost beak-like. Eyes as little as beads, their vision is almost non-existent. Instead of relying on seeing things, Felavon senses every movement around them, including air being pushed against objects. Behind their little horns two small holes, covered by feathers and a thin, delicate layer of skin, act as a way to hear.

Wings: Felavon's wings can be best described as "A bird that shouldn't have grown this goddamn big". And that's exactly what you should picture for them! Even though, if you see Felavon "fly", you might notice how their wing movement doesn't really add up with their "flying" ...

Body: Long, sleek, and still somehow puffed up! Petting Felavon's body will result in you sinking in their feathers a little bit. It's warm and cuddly! The end of their tail ends in a wide fan of feathers, and even though they look harmless - the wind it creates can rip out trees.

Personality: Felavon looks like a wise, old dragon ready to give their wisdom to humanity. Don't get distracted by that, though, you might not notice the cake levitating above your head! In reality Felavon loves a good prank or two. Or three. On good days.

Never taking life too seriously, Felavon goes through life in a more easy-going manner. This attitude has made their life easy in some ways, and way harder in others. A low attention span, easily distracted, and inability to take anything as serious as it sometimes needs to be makes Felavon a hard dragon to work with.

And even if you somehow get a hold on them, they always have some way to get their freedom back. Freedom is what Favelon is made of, and noone will take that away from them.

Grenga Karagun

Race: Orc

Skills: Lifting heavy cargo; Intimidating people if necessary; Has some fierce punches; A mediocre gambler; Street-smart

Affiliations:
  • Grenga works at the docks as a part of a bigger crew called the Silver Fish. They are a wild mixture of different races, ages and skills, and are used to be hired by incoming shipowners to take care of their ships. From scrubbing decks to relocating cargo, the Silver Fish use their family mentality and their wideranging abilities to work as hard as possible and earn their daily bread.
  • Other than that, Grenga also is part of the Karagun family, one of the older families that settled after putting their nomadic lifestyle behind them. Since then, the family has experienced the best and worst times, with the latter being far from over. The Karaguns live in the Lower stacks, hidden in narrow alleys and overcrowded homes. Their name and the power behind it is long faded, and even though they still pride themselves with their heritage, the daily struggles have forced them into a humble lifestyle. Many of the Karaguns work as dockers or bouncers, and some of the less liked members have succumbed to prostitution and gambling. You can identify a Karagun easily by the tattoos on their legs, a pattern of lines and edges that is intended to resemble the journey their family has went through in the past. Nowadays Karagun only travel up and down the Lower Stack, and their tattoos became more of tradition without any belief behind it.

Appearance: Grenga is a 7ft tall muscular orc, which makes her one of the smaller family members. Packed with muscles, she is used to having a problem with finding clothes fitting her. Fortunately some of the Silver Fish have the ability to sew and provided her makeshift shorts and a loose shirt. That didn't bother Grenga in the slightest, as she was looked at with a certain dismissing glance anyway. Brown hair covered her arms, legs and head, and partly hid her almost turquoise skin. Her face got the full orc structure: broad nose, wide mouth, narrow eyes and tusks growing from her lower jaw. Grenga has the family leg tattoos as well, covering her always bare feet and her full lower leg with black lines.

Personality: Grenga might look aggressive, but that's not at all her character. She is humble, knows in what position she is, and has learned when she can say something without getting in trouble. That's the mark the Lower Stack has burned into Grenga, as she actually wants to say so much. Daily mean looks and even more vicious comments have forced her to stop listening to people. Ignoring and silence are a shield hard to keep up, but Grenga tries her best. As a worker, she is dedicated and hard-working, and has a structured way to approach problems and tasks. Brute force is a way, but not a solution. In her opinion, force is less about strength and more about direction.
The right people might get to know the hidden Grenga, an Orc that has a loud laugh and the worst puns. However, to see that side of her, you might have to go a long way.

History: Growing up in the Lower Stacks is never easy. A family worked up in tradition and history, a place filled with thousands of dark holes to fall into, two factors that make it almost impossible to become something else than a failure. Grenga had to work early in her life, helping out as a waiter in some old pub, scrubbing floors and washing clothes. Time to play was scarce, and even if Grenga got some time over, her parents made her listen to old family stories. If she was lucky, they showed her some fighting techniques, but that was a rather rare occasion. Other than that Grengas childhood was bleak and empty, filled with work and pain.

She will never forget the day she got her tattoos. In one moment she was in her room, washing clothes in a leaking bucket, the other she was dragged into the cellar. A few hours later, she was thrown out into the street, legs wrapped in wet linen. "Get yourself a job, and don't come back without money." Grenga was young, only 17, and alone. Wandering through the streets, a year of helping here and there followed. Grenga has found her place in the docks, learned where to be at what time to get some work, and slowly built up a reputation. One day little kid walked up to Grenga, and asked her to follow her. She was dragged into a tavern, and forced to sit down at a full table. That was when she got to know the Silver Fish, and from that day on Grenga's life has improvey massively. A steady income, friends to talk to, and a home with her family again.

Dragon description

Felavon

Element: Air

Scale color/pattern: Rather than having scales, Felavon's body is covered in colorful feathers. From head to tail, feathers lightly sway in the wind, bending with every current and showing off their beauty.

Horns: Felavon's horns resemble two stumps, soft to the touch and sensible to heights. This is where they channel their air magic through!

Facial Features: Their nose is long, narrow and ends almost beak-like. Eyes as little as beads, their vision is almost non-existent. Instead of relying on seeing things, Felavon senses every movement around them, including air being pushed against objects. Behind their little horns two small holes, covered by feathers and a thin, delicate layer of skin, act as a way to hear.

Wings: Felavon's wings can be best described as "A bird that shouldn't have grown this goddamn big". And that's exactly what you should picture for them! Even though, if you see Felavon "fly", you might notice how their wing movement doesn't really add up with their "flying" ...

Body: Long, sleek, and still somehow puffed up! Petting Felavon's body will result in you sinking in their feathers a little bit. It's warm and cuddly! The end of their tail ends in a wide fan of feathers, and even though they look harmless - the wind it creates can rip out trees.

Personality: Felavon looks like a wise, old dragon ready to give their wisdom to humanity. Don't get distracted by that, though, you might not notice the cake levitating above your head! In reality Felavon loves a good prank or two. Or three. On good days.

Never taking life too seriously, Felavon goes through life in a more easy-going manner. This attitude has made their life easy in some ways, and way harder in others. A low attention span, easily distracted, and inability to take anything as serious as it sometimes needs to be makes Felavon a hard dragon to work with.

And even if you somehow get a hold on them, they always have some way to get their freedom back. Freedom is what Favelon is made of, and noone will take that away from them.
FINALLY AN ORC

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost KITTTTTTTTTTTTTT WE GOT A MUSCULAR ORC NOWWWWWWWWWW. *throws cat nip powder at Kit*

Name: Wayne (Ó Cahan) MacGarry

Race: Human

Skills: Wayne has been taught to use a sword by his mother, and has experience fighting hand to hand from both his mother and working in the tavern

Affiliations: The Dragon's Tail Tavern (Employee, Barman)

Appearance:

tumblr_o191bo53Kx1tbi0ddo1_400.jpg

Personality: A cheerful man, Wayne is always happy to join someone for a friendly conversation and, hopefully, a drink. Though at times he can be a bit impatient, and sarcastic, he generally has a lighthearted attitude about things. Wayne is in no way shy, and if someone has caught his eye they will soon know it. His flirtatious attitude can also be of help when serving customers at the tavern. Beside his alluring words, many patrons are also taken in by his thick Gaelic accent.

History: His mother a pirate, his father the runaway son of an influential member of the High Council, Wayne was born into the dangerous life of an outlaw. His parents being targeted by a band of disgruntled pirates as well as the law, his family was to be hunted wherever they went. So, they chose to hide away in the Dark Stacks. From his mother, he learned the skills necessary to survive in the lawless places below the Middle Stack. From his father, he learned the knowledge one needed to survive in the law driven society of the upper stacks. Once he was old enough to make it on his own his parents encouraged him to seek a better life, one without the constant worry of being found by those that sought them. He was to use the surname MacGarry rather than his own last name, Ó Cahan, to avoid attention. Taking a job in a Lower Stack tavern, Wayne was forced to cut ties with his parents for fear of leading those hunting them straight to them.

Dragon description.

Name: Kogasu

Element: Lightning

22b75448dbb39e81fd9f39b8a18edefa.jpg

Personality: Kogasu is observant, playful, and a loyal companion. However, the dragon gets easily confused and is brimming with curiosity. This causes him to easily get distracted. When things get serious, he is an obedient and trustworthy partner.

Name: Trina Silversong

Race: Moor Elf

Skills: Healing Magic, Quarter Staff, Agility

Affiliations: Some of the Citadel Knights through her brother

Appearance:

Trina has short black hair that she tends to keep braided in some way to keep it out of her face. Her skin has a light grey tint to it and she has several charcoal colored freckles. Her large eyes are a deep violet color. Her stature is short but her body is toned and lean. Her bottom lip is split by a scar that runs almost down to her chin. She also has a large gash across her back running diagonally between her shoulderblades. She wears mostly tight fitting clothes and leathers so that they don't get caught on anything as she is running.

1567128247145.png

Personality: Trina is very caring and selfless to help those in need. She has a distrust of those in positions of power and authority. She can be quick to anger at times. She hates the class divide between the stacks and wishes for nothing more than to make everyone more equal. She sometimes speaks without thinking and getting herself in trouble. She has a deep seeded fear of being helpless and because of this she has a tough time asking for help.

History: Trina grew up in the middle stacks with her parents and her older brother Solano. Her parents worked the fields on which the cities food was grown and her brother had managed to become a Citadel Knight. Trina was in awe of her brother and wanted nothing else than to become a Citadel Knight just like him. After incessant begging her brother finally agreed to help train Trina so that perhaps one day she could become a Citadel Knight as well. Her parents passed away several years before Trina could reach adulthood. Her brother refused to tell Trina how their parents had died. Whenever she would he bring it up he would act strange and try and dismiss the topic. After their death Trina was forced to start working as a courier so that she could help them get by. Several years after her parents death her brother disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The investigation was cut short and it was ruled that he died in the line of duty. The Citadel Knights that were friends with her brother suddenly began to give her the cold shoulder. Trina believed there was something else surrounding her brother's disappearance that they were hiding from her. Unhappy with Trina poking around she was soon forced out of the middle stack and into the lower stack by the Citadel Council. Trina was labeled a miscreant and she struggled to get by. Over time she began to resent those living above and the way they flaunted their power.

Dragon description.

Name: Mizu

Element: Water

1567204337699.png

Personality:
Mizu is gentle and timid. She seems to be afraid to act at times however she loves to learn and is patient. She is very friendly to the others especially the other dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back