• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha x bleach

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone! How’s your day going today? So I was doing a roleplay on rolechat and I had some pretty good ones on there, but my internet died so I could only save some of them. So I want to see if anybody on here would be interested in doing some of the ideas. For the record though you dont need to know a lot about bleach to do this as it makes character interactions more interesting.
First thing first though most threads have this, A rules and about me section so here they are!
About me
-I’m 18 and a guy
-I’m a senior in high school
-I can give at bear minimum one reply per day
-I can play side characters, so if there’s a pairing you want just let me know
Rules
-be active as well. 1 reply per day please
-If you’re not interested anymore just tell me I will understand. We can stop or if you want do a different rp.
-Since I play side characters I’d like you to play one as well.
Alright thats all done I think, so here are the ideas
Professor Kurosaki
-After Ichigo defeats Ywhach the quincy king (tybw arc) he ends up getting transported to the bnha world where he ends up becomin a teacher
A different story
-Midoriya had just been told by All might that he can’t be a hero, even after he attempted to save Bakugo when heroes wouldn’t. A certain hero that remains quiet mostly and keeps to himself watched it happened and has decided to let him be a hero
That’s all I have for now. I’ll add more later on when I get more, so let me know if you’re interested and have a good day!

Im into bnha, but not Bleach- but I could totally play the bnha characters for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back