• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA - WAH OOC

Who do YOU want as your homeroom teacher?

• Naru Hiimori - Heroname: Cyclonia, quirk: Wind emission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignes Hana - Heroname: Ignacia, quirk: Fire manipulation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I might lol, I’ll see when things get out of hand. Also I’ll check your character when I’m back home.
Sounds good^^
I would not mind helping out if needed. But was asking about school staff for the RP...im so sorry should have been more specific >-<

Sounds good^^
I would not mind helping out if needed. But was asking about school staff for the RP...im so sorry should have been more specific >-<

Oh yes. That could also be something I need help with. I was expecting just to use the characters from the anime with exception for the homeroom teacher. Speaking of which. I'm going to need to poll for what our homeroom teacher should be.

Oh yes. That could also be something I need help with. I was expecting just to use the characters from the anime with exception for the homeroom teacher. Speaking of which. I'm going to need to poll for what our homeroom teacher should be.
I have a nurse charcter that I used for abother rp like this one. Though could just not use her if you were just planing to use already existing teachers. Was just wonder, because was not to sure if you were planing to invent new characters or use exciting ones ^_^
Also a poll would be great! That ways everyone could vote on our homeroom teacher ^-^

useless useless I like your character, but could you make his quirk a little less nuanced?

I suppose I'm nitpicking a little, but there seems to two different conditions in which he can replenish his power. It may be more streamlined to pick one in particular. Also, like SagePakana's character, Joe, it seems to be able to perform two actions at once (being casting things in darkness and releasing flashes of light, and increasing his strength). I'd rather the light and dark attribute be downplayed a little bit to have a focus on the strength aspect.

If you want to keep both I won't stop you, but the side effects should have lasting consequences on his body. Since he's still relatively young, like all our characters, he should have a very difficult time actually reaching higher levels of charge from the start. If this is what you were going for, disregard this part, but I just want to note this for future reference if he does turn out a little too strong.

Platypus Platypus Nooguy Nooguy Demonym Demonym AquaMarie AquaMarie Raider dog Raider dog Zamasu Zamasu useless useless Some Guy Some Guy

Simple personality descriptions of all homeroom teachers.
  • Hazel Elgrove - Heroname: Gal-va-Punch, quirk: cyborg arm.
    • Strongheaded and steadfast, a hero of diligence, and sometimes idiocy. Hazel persues any challenge with her fist first and head later.
  • Naru Hiimori - Heroname: Cyclonia, quirk: Wind emission.
    • Calm and solemn, Naru approaches her students with an air of authority. Though she isn't against befriending any pupil who approaches her kindly.
  • Tsubasa Kuragaki - Heroname: All Knight, quirk: Symbiotic Armor
    • Rambuxious and impatient, Tsubasa, he prefers Tsuba, isn't afraid to kick his students into shape. This characteristic is also apart of the persona he adopts as his hero identity.
  • Ignes Hana - Heroname: Ignacia, quirk: Fire manipulation
    • Stern and humorless, Ignacia has no time for shenanigans. Ignes likes complete control in her classroom, and she plans to keep things that way.

i also wanted to ask if I could include an extra staff member if it's alright with you, i was thinking of gym teacher like character i thought that doesnt need to be around all the time but whatever you think

and also a minor villain i thought up in case you need another one

Some Guy Some Guy
As for the gym teacher, I was expecting to use Cementoss. But if you have your own idea feel free to share. Though keep in mind I will probably write his dialogue.

Also, I do actually need a villain for our rp, we need someone from the League of Villains for our charas to have to fight. I was planning on something pretty spicy for one of our class trips.
Pitch your villain ideas to me, I need something to work with lol.

Some Guy Some Guy I forgot to mention this, but your character is approved, but I do feel his quirk is a little bit lethal. If you could change it to something less, uh, sharp it'd be nice. However, it's alright if you don't want to. If you want to be able to hit other students with his harpoon we'll have the science division create a cap to place on the sharp end.

Apologies for not having my character finished up yet, been a tad swamped w/ work overtime. Should be able to get my char wrapped up tonight though.

Some Guy Some Guy I forgot to mention this, but your character is approved, but I do feel his quirk is a little bit lethal. If you could change it to something less, uh, sharp it'd be nice. However, it's alright if you don't want to. If you want to be able to hit other students with his harpoon we'll have the science division create a cap to place on the sharp end.
dont worry i dont intend him to be lethal at all, he's not the kind of guy who'd be eager to kill people so ill be careful with him, i was considering maybe him having another projectile thats a clamp that can latch onto things, but i dont know if that would be too much for one power or not

dont worry i dont intend him to be lethal at all, he's not the kind of guy who'd be eager to kill people so ill be careful with him, i was considering maybe him having another projectile thats a clamp that can latch onto things, but i dont know if that would be too much for one power or not
We can always have the tech division design something for him to make his harpoon less lethal when sparring with other students.

Some Guy Some Guy
We can always have the tech division design something for him to make his harpoon less lethal when sparring with other students.
If I can interject here. Wouldn't it solve both of these problems to make the natural state of the quirk just the tether and strength boost, while the harpoon portion was a thing he added to make his quirk more refined? This way you could even have him have an assortment of custom made tips for usage depending on the situation.

Some Guy Some Guy
As for the gym teacher, I was expecting to use Cementoss. But if you have your own idea feel free to share. Though keep in mind I will probably write his dialogue.

Also, I do actually need a villain for our rp, we need someone from the League of Villains for our charas to have to fight. I was planning on something pretty spicy for one of our class trips.
Pitch your villain ideas to me, I need something to work with lol.
for the gym teacher, i was thinking of a fitness expert who has the power to secrete iron from his body and harden it around his skin for increased resistance to attacks and increase his damage by a large margin, though if he were to be in here id rather use him instead, if youd want to direct me on what he should do id much rather prefer that

And my villain idea is a man with a metal grate for a mouth which he can dispel different gasses from, whether it be hot steam, freezing wind, noxious gas, tear gas, he can conjure it and spread it over large swathes of areas, downside is he’s really fat and isnt much good to fight physically

Some Guy Some Guy

If I can interject here. Wouldn't it solve both of these problems to make the natural state of the quirk just the tether and strength boost, while the harpoon portion was a thing he added to make his quirk more refined? This way you could even have him have an assortment of custom made tips for usage depending on the situation.
Well he wouldnt fight by try to hit someone else directly with the harpoon, he’ll never purposely aim it at someone directly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back