• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA « tomorrow/ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finished my character sheet.

also id like to thank everyone for not making any empaths

Okay, seems a lot of people made their sheets so I'll look over them shortly.

Glanced over everyone's CS and thinking of character relationships with Umaru c:
I'm actually doing the same thing! Though as he is now, Juubei's a bit difficult to do that for, whoops.

Any roles needed, like more Villains or Teachers? I'd love to join in!
Is there still room for more? I'd love to join in if so.
Yes, you guys are welcome to join! As for the roles, We have a lot of students/antiheroes/vigilante, and there are not many proheroes (and teachers) or villains.

back and gonna work on my villain now unless we already have too much, side note i finally remembered a potential theme for youta *shrug*

PotatoGuy PotatoGuy – Shigo's accepted.
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R – Rusty's accepted.
Ver Million Ver Million – Keiko's accepted.
MainEventMan MainEventMan – Akira's accepted.
Darth Tangent Darth Tangent – Hideyoshi's accepted.
AquaMarie AquaMarie – Emmaline's accepted, Amber's pending. NOTE: Can you specify Emmaline's affiliation though? Is she Lawful Good? Neutral Good? Chaotic Good?
June Verles June Verles – Shiro's accepted.

Lawful Good « Emmaline Willis?? AquaMarie AquaMarie « ... TOTAL: 1?
Lawful Neutral « Mae Mizuchi eggyulks eggyulks « Heiwajima Aya GhastlySquash GhastlySquash « Yamanouchi Juubei pyocchon pyocchon « ... TOTAL: 3
Lawful Evil « Kiryu Nanami Saavedra Saavedra « Yamazaki Isamu Xcavation Xcavation « ... TOTAL: 2

Neutral Good « Amber Stevenson AquaMarie AquaMarie « Amamiya Akira MainEventMan MainEventMan « Ito Keiko Ver Million Ver Million « Umaru RI.a RI.a « ... TOTAL: 4
True Neutral « Rusty Everett SP3CT3R SP3CT3R « Chuenchai Tonpan pyocchon pyocchon « ... TOTAL: 2
Neutral Evil « Nishimara Hideyoshi Darth Tangent Darth Tangent « ... TOTAL: 1

Chaotic Good « Kita Shiro June Verles June Verles « Erik McCabe Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend « Furawagaru Naegi Gallus Gallus « Tachibana Youta Akudo Akudo « ... TOTAL: 4
Chaotic Neutral « Lumatio Shigo PotatoGuy PotatoGuy « Maeda Yasu Tmd4772 Tmd4772 « ... TOTAL: 2
Chaotic Evil « ... TOTAL: 0

conclusion – we have a lack of 'completely' villainous characters.

Ditto on that. I've been thinking of a villain too. Either that or the villains recruit Aya.

Who said character alignment was permanent? And with her quirk, it's more of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

I mean if anyone wants to make a chaotic evil character then nothing's stopping them, haha. They'd definitely be an interesting figure to add to the mix.

I might actually make some NPCs, too.

I'd like a little Discord. I actually get notified on there, and RPN constantly cracks on me on that front.

1uefz8.jpg
then?

Black & White could be Chaotic Evil, but I´ve always found it difficult to interpret the D&D morality alignments and Chaotic Evil sounds to me like "asshole with no principles", which doesn´t make for a very interesting villain.

And I have difficulty enough trying to understand what the hell the League of Villains is actually trying to achieve in the manga/anime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back