• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA « tomorrow/ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, there you´ve got a villain. Sometimes I feel like she´d do better as a student, but it should be interesting to pit someone like her against pro heroes and students.
That's a creative quirk if I've ever seen one! My only question is, how exactly is it activated? Like does Nanami have to touch the person/thing in order to trap them/it?

...you could have run a one-man roleplay. >_>
I believe at that point it would be considered a novel.

That's a creative quirk if I've ever seen one! My only question is, how exactly is it activated? Like does Nanami have to touch the person/thing in order to trap them/it?

Yeah. If she could do it without touching, she would be hella OP.

I have an idea for a quirk that is basically parasitic in nature (allowing the user to absorb energy from others to become stronger physically) but I can't come up with a weakness for it. Also I'm on the fence on whether or not to make my character a student or not since there's already enough of them ^^;

Yeah. If she could do it without touching, she would be hella OP.
My thoughts exactly. Well, she'd be an interesting foe. I'll go ahead and accept her.

i'll think over villain ideas and see if i can think up anything worth using
Good luck! I'll actually be doing some planning on my end.

I have an idea for a quirk that is basically parasitic in nature (allowing the user to absorb energy from others to become stronger physically) but I can't come up with a weakness for it. Also I'm on the fence on whether or not to make my character a student or not since there's already enough of them ^^;
Hm... I don't know the specifics of the quirk or the character so I can't fully help out with that, but some ideas off the top of my head are:
- (character weakness) can't take in too much due to their body not being able to handle it?
- they have to be within a certain radius of the person they're getting energy from/they have to have touched the person. (time in contact = amount of energy taken?)
- I have no idea what kind of energy you mean but what if it was in relation to aura? if they absorb the energy of a corrupt and horrible person then it could have some affect, for example? (then again I don't know what your character's affiliation is)
- I could come up with more but I'm not sure. Aha.

Ooh, okay! I'll keep some of those in mind, thanks. By energy I kinda meant a person's vitality/liveliness. For example, once her quirk comes into effect, the victim would become weak and sluggish for a bit.

Ooh, okay! I'll keep some of those in mind, thanks. By energy I kinda meant a person's vitality/liveliness. For example, once her quirk comes into effect, the victim would become weak and sluggish for a bit.
Ahh, so like Life Force in a sense? That's interesting! As for their occupation, you can honestly just do what you feel would match the character best.

don't mind these, this is so I can mass-tag when the time calls for it without going back and looking at everyone's username. Everyone tagged are people who expressed interest, some of which their participation in the rp is unconfirmed.
pyocchon pyocchon Xcavation Xcavation Tmd4772 Tmd4772 Ver Million Ver Million GhastlySquash GhastlySquash Akudo Akudo Saavedra Saavedra RI.a RI.a
Gallus Gallus eggyulks eggyulks Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Darth Tangent Darth Tangent June Verles June Verles Castello Castello
AquaMarie AquaMarie PotatoGuy PotatoGuy MainEventMan MainEventMan

3A482CF8-D7A2-449E-BC12-D0F643720179.jpeg

Anyways, now that we have a decent number of people accepted, when would be a good time to start for you guys?

Okay. Chances are that we’ll start sometime this week!

Poor girl. Hopefully she learns to control it at one point!

Lol I mean if she does it’ll be funny watching a xenomorph queen acting all scared of a cat. Either that or she’d easily become a bridezilla

I am not sure if I will be able to join the rp within the coming days but I am still interested.

I was imagining some alternative forms for Aya's monster form.

3be52607d49d81047ecc17825dfef3ae.jpg

this-xenomorph-t-rex-is-much-more-terrifying-than-the-indominus-rex1

(And one for the lols if Aya ever regained her mind in monster form)
264235001483727496_.jpeg

I was imagining some alternative forms for Aya's monster form.

3be52607d49d81047ecc17825dfef3ae.jpg

this-xenomorph-t-rex-is-much-more-terrifying-than-the-indominus-rex1

(And one for the lols if Aya ever regained her mind in monster form)
264235001483727496_.jpeg
Not gonna lie, your character transformation totally caught me off guard. I was expecting something not so scary lol!

pyocchon pyocchon I posted my sheets, they are still a work in progress but I should have it done tomorrow need to add a few things on the teacher and double read it all to see if it makes sense. Also, my friend is joining but will be a bit slow, due to his laptop not working and only having his phone that's not in the best condition.

In the hands of a devious villain who can trigger Aya's fears, it can be a dangerous force to deal with. Especially considering her mind isn't focused in that form and can easily be turned rabid and make her an effective killing machine.

In the hands of a devious villain who can trigger Aya's fears, it can be a dangerous force to deal with. Especially considering her mind isn't focused in that form and can easily be turned rabid and make her an effective killing machine.

*backs away slowly*

Actually I just managed to get some time on my hands, gonna go write my cs and catch up on other cses.

Okay, wow, I woke up to like 4 new characters and most are students. Looks like I'm making a villain XD

Omg suddenly so many new people. Hello! Umaru isn't finished yet, but should be done by tonight.

Glanced over everyone's CS and thinking of character relationships with Umaru c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back