• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πππ‡π€ 𝐑𝐏 ππ‹πŽπ“ !

honeycore

so this is gonna be formatted a little bit differently from a normal roleplay.

essentially, we're both going to be roleplaying from the same character's perspective and showing everything through his eyes. it will basically be like writing a fanfiction togetherβ€”i start off, and you continue immediately from where i ended it, and so forth. i can explain more in pm if i didn't explain it right here. doing this because i wanna write a fanfic but i'm like ,,, not good at it so i'm doing this ! onto the actual plot:

so basically, quirkless izuku plot that starts when he's ten. he ends up moving after his mother finds out about the bullying and just so happen to move into an apartment next to two pro heroes, eraserhead and present mic (because of course they're gonna be married.) and if you've read any of these fanfics, you knew where this is going: aizawa ends up mentoring izuku, aizawa and yamada basically become like family to the midoriyas, etc. all that stuff.

we can discuss other plot details in messages !! here are some stuff i wanna be included, but it's not really necessary so we can leave them out if you want. of course, i'd love to hear your ideas for random little stuff / headcanons you have that you wanna be included in the plot !!

β€’ gnc izuku who actually learns how to dress, at least when he's older
β€’ izuku meeting tenya as a kid because tensei, shouta, and hizashi are friends
β€’ adhd and autistic izuku !! bc i headcanon him to be autistic and have adhd
β€’ izuku becoming friends with momo as a kid through tenya

for this specific plot, i would prefer at least advanced literate to novella !! i feel like it would work best. message me for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back