• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Rp Interest

Hi! I'm insanechaos but you can just call me chaos! I'm new to the site but not new to the rp community. I'd love to make some friend who share the same interests as me. I am a huge anime fan and I am down for almost any anime rp so long as I have seen the anime. My curreent anime of interest is Boku no Hero Academia or as some refer to it as My Hero Academia. Below, I will list the rp types I am interest in. I am not a picky person! I hope to plot with you and thank you for taking interest!

Girl x Girl- OC, Canon Characters, or both
Girl x Boy- OC, Canon Characters, or both
Boy x Boy- OC, Canon Characters, or both

Hi, welcome to rpnation. Id be interested to rping with you, but I think you put this thread in the wrong place. That’s just a heads up, would you be down to rp?

Hi! I'm insanechaos but you can just call me chaos! I'm new to the site but not new to the rp community. I'd love to make some friend who share the same interests as me. I am a huge anime fan and I am down for almost any anime rp so long as I have seen the anime. My curreent anime of interest is Boku no Hero Academia or as some refer to it as My Hero Academia. Below, I will list the rp types I am interest in. I am not a picky person! I hope to plot with you and thank you for taking interest!

Girl x Girl- OC, Canon Characters, or both
Girl x Boy- OC, Canon Characters, or both
Boy x Boy- OC, Canon Characters, or both
Are you still looking for a bnha rp? If so could I make message you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back