• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA rolepay search

Zexu

Warlord
I don't do fancy search threads, so I'm going to get right to the point. I am on the look for someone to play Tsuyu Asui paired with my OC in a BNHA RP. I will be more than happy to play a canon character for an OC of your own if you would like me to. Length of posts doesn't matter too much to me, just no one-liners and give me something to work with. Other than that, a heavy emphasis on romance is a must. If anybody would be interested in this, please contact me and we can go over more.

I don't do fancy search threads, so I'm going to get right to the point. I am on the look for someone to play Tsuyu Asui paired with my OC in a BNHA RP. I will be more than happy to play a canon character for an OC of your own if you would like me to. Length of posts doesn't matter too much to me, just no one-liners and give me something to work with. Other than that, a heavy emphasis on romance is a must. If anybody would be interested in this, please contact me and we can go over more.
Hi I’m interested! I can play Tsuyu for you. Do you think you’d be able to play Aizawa for my Oc? Also are you okay with Mxm because my Oc is male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back