• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha owns my soul

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
Not original but I've been lurking search threads for too long so I figured I might as well make my own post

Obligitory stuff about me:
-My name is Sea, I'm 20, and I currently have way too much time on my hands
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard, please be a bit open about this stuff as it makes me more comfortable
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's.
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return
-I am a romance roleplayer! It helps me deal with my own shitty life, so expect romance! It doesn't have to be the center, but I would really prefer it somewhere in there
-Please PM me if you're interested!!!
-Please be over 18!!! I know, I know, but it makes me feel way more comfortable, ESPECIALLY if we're roleplaying darker themes
-I like making friends with my partners, so I love ooc chat, it really helps me connect with the roleplay

Now on to the stuff you really came here for

I'm up to date on the manga so don't worry about spoiling me, if you're not let me know so I can avoid spoilers

Ships~
I am an avid multi-shipper, so I could be convinced to write for most ships. THAT SAID I will NOT roleplay Bakudeku or Endhawks. My favorite ships are Tododeku, Shindeku, Shintodo, Shintododeku Miritama, Shinkami, and Dabihawks

OC's~
I have two well developed OC's that I love to write as but I won't bore you with their details here. I would love to find someone to play as Izuku, Momo, Kirishima, Mirio, Hawks, Shoto, or Shinsou for me. I LOVE DOUBLING. Seriously. I will be more than happy to write as any character you want. I have the most experience writing as Shouto but I love trying new characters so please just ask me. I've never written Bakugou before and I don't know that I'll be able to.

PLOT STUFF~
AUs! ARE! LIFE! I don't always like just. Writing the plot line with our OC's, I find that boring sometimes. But I love AUs. Fantasy AU? Soulmate AU? Coffee shop AU? I love them all. I also love plotting, I put a lot of time and effort into my roleplay ideas and I want a world I can be invested in.

That said, I also love darker themes. I would love for someone to write a Villian! Izuku for me not going to lie. But I don't have any real triggers so nothing is off limits. I also love fluff! Fluff is fantastic, hurt/comfort? Amazing. Seriously, I love all kinds of roleplays.

Alright, I think that's everything! If you're interested shoot me a PM, I'll respond pretty quickly most days. Thank you for reading my post!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back