• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA OC x Canon Fantasy Isekai AU Doubling RP

Brea The Brave

Hello, I would like to do a BNHA OC x Canon Doubling RP. I recently got into this style of RP but found it was actually pretty fun so I'd like to do it more, but with my own little twist on it.

Here is how it will work, we will both play an OC as well as a Canon Character of each other's choosing. The canon characters of our choosing will be sent to a new world that has a fantasy somewhat old-world setting, however, The difference between this world and the MHA world is that first of all only 20% of the population has quirks so it isn't seen as normal not is it as accepted as in the MHA world. There is no magic per se. In this world, animals have evolved to have abilities like in monster hunter world and some plants and insects have mutated to have special properties and abilities themselves that the locals use to make weapons, armor, and items to help them survive in this world.

So it still has a fantasy feel but in the end, there is a scientific explanation.

If you are worried about the LGBTQ+ friendly tag because you aren't comfortable with it. My ships are MxF personally I'm merely saying that if your ships are LGBTQ I have no issue playing them for you. So that's solely for me.

I'm not a stickler for lines though I do enjoy detail. Listen as long as you are trying and give an appropriate response I'll be good.

Please when picking your OC's canon love interest give a list of at least your top four picks. I am completely caught up on the manga and completely confident in my ability to play all the characters accurately. However, due to the to nature of this RP being caught up isn't necessary.

As for my top picks? From most to least.

Bakugou

Todoroki

Kirishima

Kaminari

Now if your pick is an older Hero or even a villain don't fret I am perfectly capable of carrying on two different storylines that occasionally intersect depending on the event. So don't feel like you have to pick someone from Class-1-A on your list, as I said I am fully capable of playing any character.

As for our OC's well, they're natives of the new world and their relation to one another honestly depends which is something we can discuss.

I do enjoy OOC, discussing future plot ideas and even Ideas for each other's characters. I like to joke around and all that.

I'm looking to make an epic story that isn't just romance, make no mistake I do want romance but that's not all. I like action, character development, and deep emotional moments, building relationships, friendships, or otherwise. I like watching things build up and unfold and play out, rather it's drama or something nice, but we can discuss that in a PM unless you don't have permission to make PM's yet then let me know.

If you are interested and want to discuss more then feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back