• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA RP Search

Gemini Eclipse

Roaming the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm in search of an BNHA/MHA Rp partner and hope I can find some people who would be interested.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gemini Eclipse.

I am in search of 18+ Rps.

I am fully caught up on the manga of BNHA and promise not to spoil anything for anyone. For the anime, I only got up to season 4. Currently trying to watch season 5, but already know because of manga.

I am literate but not overly so since I believe mistakes are a part of life so I don't expect my RP partner to be overly so either. Just as long as I can understand what you're saying should be fine.

I am a fan of OOC chats, so if you want we can always do that.

I'm fine with MxM, FxF, and MxF but I mostly do MxM Rps.

Let's talk and plan together, I like to hear your ideas just as much as explaining mine.

PM me if you are interested and we'll talk.

I'm ghost friendly, but please if something does happen or if you're not ok with the RP anymore. Let me know. I'll understand.

Also, let's have fun!

Now, for the ideas I have. I'm mostly looking for AUs, and storytelling. I do enjoy some ships but I want it to be an RP that's more about story than ships or romance. Though, we can talk about that. I'm open to hear what you have to say.

Who I will Rp as will be bold, who I want will be underlined, either I will do both.
Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugo

Shoto Todoroki

Ejiro Kirishima

Denki Kaminari

Hitoshi Shinso

Tamaki Amajki

Dabi

Tomura Shigaraki

Mina Ashido

Ochako Uraraka

Tsuyu Asui

Himiko Toga

One more thing I am also doing OC Rps as well, so if you would like to do something with that I have a few ideas we can do. and I have an OC I would love to use but prefer to use him with only a select characters (those being, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Ejiro Kirishima, and of course Tamaki Amajiki).​

Last edited:
Bump

Also, looking for people who will do an angsty OCxCanon Rp with me for an OC of mine. I will of course double for you, just let me know who and I will do so or at least try.

Those who I will be looking for mostly will be Tamaki Amajki, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Ejiro Kirishima, and Shoto Todoroki.

Bump!!

Looking for people who will do an angsty OCxCanon Rp with me for an OC of mine. I will of course double for you, just let me know who and I will do so or at least try.

Who I'm really looking for is for someone to RP as Tamaki Amajiki for my OC, again angsty Rp please. I will double for you and your OC if you have one!!

Bumpity!!

Looking for people who will do an angsty OCxCanon Rp with me for an OC of mine. I will of course double for you, just let me know who and I will do so or at least try.

Who I'm really looking for is for someone to RP as Tamaki Amajiki for my OC, again angsty Rp please. I will double for you and your OC if you have one!!

Bump!!!

Still looking for people who will do an angsty OCxCanon Rp with me for an OC of mine. I will of course double for you, just let me know who and I will do so or at least try.

Who I'm really looking for is for someone to RP as Tamaki Amajiki, Shoto Todorki, or Midoriya Izuku for my OC, again angsty Rp please. I will double for you and your OC if you have one!! PM me if you're interested!!!

Bump!

Tamaki Amajiki GIF - Tamaki Amajiki Anime - Discover & Share GIFs | My hero  academia manga, Hero, My hero academia memes

1633458615941.png

Still looking for people who will do an angsty OCxCanon Rp with me for an OC of mine. I will of course double for you, just let me know who and I will do so or at least try.

Who I'm really looking for is for someone to RP as Tamaki Amajiki, Eijiro Kirishima, Shoto Todorki, or Midoriya Izuku for my OC, again angsty Rp please. I will double for you and your OC if you have one!! PM me if you're interested!!!

1633458615941.png

Who I'm really looking for is for someone to RP as Tamaki Amajiki, Eijiro Kirishima, Shoto Todorki, or Midoriya Izuku for my OC, again angsty Rp please. I will double for you and your OC if you have one!! PM me if you're interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back