• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA OCxCanon RP

Lithia Lace

The Restless One
Hello, I'm looking to do an MHA RP, particularly OCxCanon, what I am looking for is as follows.

1. Someone who enjoys OOC, sorry I like to be social, enjoy talking about ideas, head-canons, doing skits, joking around, sharing videos, or just talking about stuff, I feel it prevents awkwardness and problems when we can just talk things out. Also, side note I am caught up on the manga but if you aren't and don't want to be spoiled please let me know.

2. Someone who puts effort into their responses, I don't believe in having a set length or minimum on post length because I don't really think that guarantees fun or a good story, I also don't expect you to match my post length but I also would like to get an adequate response back for what I give, it doesn't feel good to put effort into your responses and feel like your partner doesn't even care.

Who do I want you to play?: Katsuki, Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, or Shoto Todoroki

Who will I play?: Anyone you like (You can pick a student, pro-hero, or villain it's all good)

Obviously, we will be doubling up, I will mainly play my OC and your love interest and visa verse, I am totally fine with LGBTQ+ characters and relationships so don't worry about that.

Scenarios I'm interested in:

Isekai: Our characters are from what would be considered the real world or at the very least a normal world and they somehow end up in the MHA world and you know how isekai go so either they were summoned "truck-chan'd" 😆 anyway they must embrace their new lives, master their new abilities and become the best heroes or villains they can be.

Reverse Isekai: This is a fantasy AU where the characters of our choosing are summoned to world where only 20% of the population has quirks, it's a more medieval time and no one actually understands what quirks are, those who do are deemed to be witches, demons or monsters, in general, they are called the cursed l, instead of quirks they are called curses so now they must navigate this new world and find a way home or stay, change things for the better or take over and rule.

DC Universe: This is also a reverse Isekai but the MHA characters of our choic are sent to the DC Universe. In this Scenario we follow DC ruls so their powers would be abke to scale to a DC level here your OC can either be from thr MHA universe and also ends up in thr DC Universe or be native to DC, that being said you can pick any DC power you want meaning Green Lantern, Atlantean no powers etc.

These are not the only scenarios I'll play but they are the ones I'm really craving right now. I am open to other ideas.

Last edited:
hmm, im intrested in like if this is a cannon i wanna mix it up a bit like i don't realy know about the anime , but i was thinking like maybe we can make some of the characters siblings ,
but im intrested in a Dc universe

hmm, im intrested in like if this is a cannon i wanna mix it up a bit like i don't realy know about the anime , but i was thinking like maybe we can make some of the characters siblings ,
but im intrested in a Dc universe
Okay so how much do you know about the series and what do you mean by making the characters siblings? Explain.

so what i mean is like toga , and Bakugo should be siblings
and what i know is that they hate the villians but i wanna make it like the heros were the villians and the villians shoud be the heros

so what i mean is like toga , and Bakugo should be siblings
and what i know is that they hate the villians but i wanna make it like the heros were the villians and the villians shoud be the heros
Well it's a bit more than that and they kind of address that in the series as a failure of the system, but am I to assume you have at the very least watched up until the rescue arc since you know who Toga is or did you just start watching the season that came out?

i started with teh current season
Okay so how exactly were you planning to do this? I mean I don't have an issue that you just started the series but do you even know who you'd want me to play for you? I mean since we're doing the DC universe I suppose you don't have to make up a quirk for your OC, but do you feel confident or even comfortable trying to play any of these characters?

k so like deku right, he can be a ua tratior and so is Baukugo and , toga can be the hero with dabi , but deku can be like the dangerose of them all because his father is afo

(( p.s. im trying to plain the plot and yea so it may look a mess))

k so like deku right, he can be a ua tratior and so is Baukugo and , toga can be the hero with dabi , but deku can be like the dangerose of them all because his father is afo

(( p.s. im trying to plain the plot and yea so it may look a mess))
So it sounds like you want to do a villain AU?

Hey there! The reverse isekai idea sounds amazing! I'm also quite comfortable playing the 3 characters you desire, so PM if you are still looking. =]

Hello, I'm looking to do an MHA RP, particularly OCxCanon, what I am looking for is as follows.

1. Someone who enjoys OOC, sorry I like to be social, enjoy talking about ideas, head-canons, doing skits, joking around, sharing videos, or just talking about stuff, I feel it prevents awkwardness and problems when we can just talk things out. Also, side note I am caught up on the manga but if you aren't and don't want to be spoiled please let me know.

2. Someone who puts effort into their responses, I don't believe in having a set length or minimum on post length because I don't really think that guarantees fun or a good story, I also don't expect you to match my post length but I also would like to get an adequate response back for what I give, it doesn't feel good to put effort into your responses and feel like your partner doesn't even care.

Who do I want you to play?: Katsuki, Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, or Shoto Todoroki

Who will I play?: Anyone you like (You can pick a student, pro-hero, or villain it's all good)

Obviously, we will be doubling up, I will mainly play my OC and your love interest and visa verse, I am totally fine with LGBTQ+ characters and relationships so don't worry about that.

Scenarios I'm interested in:

Isekai: Our characters are from what would be considered the real world or at the very least a normal world and they somehow end up in the MHA world and you know how isekai go so either they were summoned "truck-chan'd" 😆 anyway they must embrace their new lives, master their new abilities and become the best heroes or villains they can be.

Reverse Isekai: This is a fantasy AU where the characters of our choosing are summoned to world where only 20% of the population has quirks, it's a more medieval time and no one actually understands what quirks are, those who do are deemed to be witches, demons or monsters, in general, they are called the cursed l, instead of quirks they are called curses so now they must navigate this new world and find a way home or stay, change things for the better or take over and rule.

DC Universe: This is also a reverse Isekai but the MHA characters of our choic are sent to the DC Universe. In this Scenario we follow DC ruls so their powers would be abke to scale to a DC level here your OC can either be from thr MHA universe and also ends up in thr DC Universe or be native to DC, that being said you can pick any DC power you want meaning Green Lantern, Atlantean no powers etc.

These are not the only scenarios I'll play but they are the ones I'm really craving right now. I am open to other ideas.
I’m interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back