• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA - Lost Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You know Endeavor? not necessarily the nicest. Though he isn't in it for money, just glory

Anyone else keep a bunch of BBcode templates in their Private Workshop because being able to write five lines of code feels like beating a difficult level on your fifth try??

I put down placeholder chars for now, will be able to write up sheets once I'm back in the country.

Hopefully the concepts work, main concern is Voracity perhaps being a bit much personality wise. (Midnight crossed with Toga)

Iron maiden was Best Jeanist/Nighteye combo I guess fits from memory, and Spin Doctor was Hatsume/Ashido/President Mic. (Normally find using existing chars can sometimes give a better idea).

I'll write up Quirks better when I get home to make sure they are not too much.

Actually, related question. Are breakouts a thing for if captured? Or new character?

Im abit unsure how to atart as im a villain ya know ^_^"
Just start doing whatever that character would usually do.

Actually, related question. Are breakouts a thing for if captured? Or new character?
If you’re captured, you can break out, or have friends/allies break you out. If you’re a vigilante, jail might not be their first idea, and rehibilitation would be more likely, and possibly easier to escape, while villans might have a harder time escaping without allies.

Neat, ive finished my Hero character, the other 2 are tempaltes with a image/bare bones. I did throw in a few NPC's with names/quirks to potentially use for characters, like the Villian having a few contacts/people thats worked for them (Though all have the same sort of theme to them.) I kinda was going for a Villian Gang kind of theme based on Food (some more loosely than others.)
After that its figuring out the current scene and which to bring in first. The Hero, The Vigilante or the Villian.

One thing ive seen in the 2 other games i joined was a Discord setup for quicker chatting/random talk, would that be a option for this one?

Last edited:
Neat, ive finished my Hero character, the other 2 are tempaltes with a image/bare bones. I did throw in a few NPC's with names/quirks to potentially use for characters, like the Villian having a few contacts/people thats worked for them (Though all have the same sort of theme to them.) I kinda was going for a Villian Gang kind of theme based on Food (some more loosely than others.)
After that its figuring out the current scene and which to bring in first. The Hero, The Vigilante or the Villian.

One thing ive seen in the 2 other games i joined was a Discord setup for quicker chatting/random talk, would that be a option for this one?

Sorry, but I don’t really have a discord...

Thats fine, thought id throw out the idea anyway just in case. Never hurts to ask.
What about the NPC and character intro parts?

Thats fine, thought id throw out the idea anyway just in case. Never hurts to ask.
What about the NPC and character intro parts?
I’m fine with people making characters that aren’t main without permission, or that exceed the character limit, as long as they don’t play too much into the plot. Like a main character’s parents, or a villain grunt, etc, if that’s what you mean by NPCs.
Also, what about character intro parts?

As in how the new characters get introduced to the plot. Didnt want to drop one of them in out of turn by accident.

Also Finished the 3 characters in the other thread T Tinytiger28 if you want to look them over. Same to otheers, Im drawn more towards using Spin Doctor first as a Vigilante. But depends which would fit best to bring in frist.
Also im not sure if the @ pings work if they are added in as a edited rather than a new post

As in how the new characters get introduced to the plot. Didnt want to drop one of them in out of turn by accident.
Dunno, that’s mainly for the character owner to decide.

Also Finished the 3 characters in the other thread T Tinytiger28 if you want to look them over. Same to otheers, Im drawn more towards using Spin Doctor first as a Vigilante. But depends which would fit best to bring in frist.
Also im not sure if the @ pings work if they are added in as a edited rather than a new post
I’ll check them out. Sorry for not replying earlier, I was asleep XD

Thats fine, just trying to piece together general locations and if there was a plan. Ill like have Voracity bored and playing with a drone or make just stealing something, could always have a Villian fight to spark things together. Spin Dr would likely be on patrol, Iron Maiden collecting Villians from police maybe?

Didnt want to mess with the flow or do something that messed with anothers scene so thought id ask. Ill make a post if not and then alter if needed (sorry if i accidentally do something to upset someone in advance, it wont be intentional)

Thats fine, just trying to piece together general locations and if there was a plan. Ill like have Voracity bored and playing with a drone or make just stealing something, could always have a Villian fight to spark things together. Spin Dr would likely be on patrol, Iron Maiden collecting Villians from police maybe?

Didnt want to mess with the flow or do something that messed with anothers scene so thought id ask. Ill make a post if not and then alter if needed (sorry if i accidentally do something to upset someone in advance, it wont be intentional)
Don’t worry about it! This is a more ‘go with the flow’ kind of roleplay, you’ll be fine.

Well made a post. Threw Eva on standbye with that investagation that seems to be going on, Voracity using the Club as a safehouse while she waits for a contact to get her a proper place, and Spin dropping in on the Alley scene during patrolling.

Made a small edit, realized when i copied some CS code i kinda left the age for Jean at 62 instead of changing it to 21 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back